Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:22 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i see....."

*her anger becomes more intense* I don't care...I hate him. He used me...he used all of us

"Hey, calm down. He's gone now....and thank god. If he comes back, I'll make sure to kill him for you."

*manages a little smile* thanks, but i want to kill him....for all the things he did to us. but your help would be appreciated...i'm strong, but not that strong. and yours too *looks over at muffy* will you help me?
muffy didn't say anything she didn't really even know who xenmas was

ohh i forgot to explain...xemnas is the leader of organization XIII. he's very powerful and he used us and i hate him.*clenches her fists* that's why i must kill him.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:21 pm

Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i see....."

*her anger becomes more intense* I don't care...I hate him. He used me...he used all of us

"Hey, calm down. He's gone now....and thank god. If he comes back, I'll make sure to kill him for you."

*manages a little smile* thanks, but i want to kill him....for all the things he did to us. but your help would be appreciated...i'm strong, but not that strong. and yours too *looks over at muffy* will you help me?

ohh i forgot to explain...xemnas is the leader of organization XIII. he's very powerful and he used us and i hate him.*clenches her fists* that's why i must kill him.
"i see. i help only if xeggr helps as well."muffy hugs xeggr

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:01 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262

Xeggr looked down. He stepped back away from them. "Sorry...." A dark portal opened behind him. "I must do this on my own." He stepped back and closed the portal so the wouldn't follow. There was also a type of Reflaga/Nothingness shield around the room so they couldn't follow him.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:03 pm

FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262

Xeggr looked down. He stepped back away from them. "Sorry...." A dark portal opened behind him. "I must do this on my own." He stepped back and closed the portal so the wouldn't follow. There was also a type of Reflaga/Nothingness shield around the room so they couldn't follow him.
muffy ran but the shield stopped her."xeggr!"

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:35 am

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

muffy ran but the shield stopped her."xeggr!"

Xeggr was in the room where Sora and Riku fought Xemnas for the last time. "Come on out, I can sense your presense..." A few seconds later, Xemnas appeared in front of him.
Xemnas: "What do you seek?"
Xeggr: "Your death." Xeggr summond his weapon and got in a stance.
Xemnas: "XVI, one who uses the same as I, how can you not understand?"
Xeggr: "Understand what?"
Xemnas: "You hold a power that is truly fascinating, but don't use it wisely."
Xeggr: "I use it wiser then you do any day!"
Xemnas: "What a shame that you think that." His hands began to glow of Nothingness.
Xeggr: "It's a shame that you don't feel."
Xemnas gave him a glare and attacked.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:35 pm

*angry* how dare he go fight xemnas? i wanted vengeance upon him as well! *sighs* as soon as he needs help i'll be more than glad to jump in...dammit...

Anbu Tanuki

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:08 pm

Anbu Tanuki
*angry* how dare he go fight xemnas? i wanted vengeance upon him as well! *sighs* as soon as he needs help i'll be more than glad to jump in...dammit...

Xeggr and Xemnas fought hard. Xeggr had his staff and did fast counter attacks while Xemnas blocked with his ariel blades and Reflaga sheilds.
Xemnas:"Face it Xeggr...." He appeared behind him and hit him in the back of the neck. "I know all of your moves."
Xeggr:"Is that so?" Xeggr stabbed him in the back. "I believe I know all of your moves as well...."
Xemnas shot up and did a back flip and landed behind him. Xeggr attacked him, but it was an illusion. Xeggr ducked as the other Xemnas appeared by him and attepted to hit him. Xeggr hit him in the jaw and did combos on him. Xemnas disappeared again and appeared near him. They continued to fight.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:12 pm

FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki

Xeggr and Xemnas fought hard. Xeggr had his staff and did fast counter attacks while Xemnas blocked with his ariel blades and Reflaga sheilds.
Xemnas:"Face it Xeggr...." He appeared behind him and hit him in the back of the neck. "I know all of your moves."
Xeggr:"Is that so?" Xeggr stabbed him in the back. "I believe I know all of your moves as well...."
Xemnas shot up and did a back flip and landed behind him. Xeggr attacked him, but it was an illusion. Xeggr ducked as the other Xemnas appeared by him and attepted to hit him. Xeggr hit him in the jaw and did combos on him. Xemnas disappeared again and appeared near him. They continued to fight.

"xemnas you will never learn"a girl watched watched them from the shadows and steped out of the shadows

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:36 pm

"Xeggr! get back here." muffy attacked the shield over and ove r and it had a crack in it.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:48 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Xeggr! get back here." muffy attacked the shield over and ove r and it had a crack in it.

Need some help? *larxene appears and throws kunai at the shield* it won't last much longer

Anbu Tanuki

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:51 pm

Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Need some help? *larxene appears and throws kunai at the shield* it won't last much longer
"ok."muffy broke the shield then fell down."wow am out of enegry."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:09 am

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*uses cure on muffy* there! now lets go

Anbu Tanuki

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:13 am

Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"to where?" muffy looked at her.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:44 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xemnas and Xeggr were still having it out. Xemnas hit Xeggr on the back, kneed him in the stomach, and hit him on the side and he flew into a dark portal.
Xemnas: *smirk* He followed Xeggr into the portal.
Xeggr came out of nowhere and crashed into the room. He had many burns and injuries on him. He stuggled to get up. He still stood his ground and leaned on his staff.
Xemnas came in with injuries as well, but not as bad as Xeggrs. "Your pathetic to be a Nobody. You should rot like all of the other hearts in this world. You should only fade."

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:48 pm

FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xemnas and Xeggr were still having it out. Xemnas hit Xeggr on the back, kneed him in the stomach, and hit him on the side and he flew into a dark portal.
Xemnas: *smirk* He followed Xeggr into the portal.
Xeggr came out of nowhere and crashed into the room. He had many burns and injuries on him. He stuggled to get up. He still stood his ground and leaned on his staff.
Xemnas came in with injuries as well, but not as bad as Xeggrs. "Your pathetic to be a Nobody. You should rot like all of the other hearts in this world. You should only fade."
"xeggr!" muffy rans to him. "your alive...."muffy hugged him
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games