Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ninja Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ninjas?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  GIMME A COOKIE!!!
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:45 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*voice comes out but no one there speaking* hehe so youv finnaly come ehh hehe what a mistake *appears in his second curse stage you know the one where the marks cover his whole body*

*surprised* wha-what have they done to you brother

nothing sister i have just been replenished
"Naota what happened to you? you were nice to me before."sally walked towards him
*just looks at her* i didnt know what i could do before
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:51 pm

hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*voice comes out but no one there speaking* hehe so youv finnaly come ehh hehe what a mistake *appears in his second curse stage you know the one where the marks cover his whole body*

*surprised* wha-what have they done to you brother

nothing sister i have just been replenished
"Naota what happened to you? you were nice to me before."sally walked towards him
*just looks at her* i didnt know what i could do before
SAlly hugged naota"just be nice to people. Dont hurt people anymore." Sally smiled at him and closed her eyes while she smiles.

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:26 pm

((am totaly fergoten)) leo just sits and watches
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:44 pm

[-Spazz-]
((sally doesnt beileve naota would hurt her so she taking a risk naota can kill her right now if he wanted to. she wants to see what he do. ^_^)) SAlly looks at leo"leo come over here. i want you two to meet how oyu guys should of meet not with the fighting over stuff." Sally smiled at him with her back to naota.

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:08 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
((sally doesnt beileve naota would hurt her so she taking a risk naota can kill her right now if he wanted to. she wants to see what he do. ^_^)) SAlly looks at leo"leo come over here. i want you two to meet how oyu guys should of meet not with the fighting over stuff." Sally smiled at him with her back to naota.
"nah, im ok" leo closes eyes
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:28 pm

[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
"nah, im ok" leo closes eyes
"okay?"

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:33 pm

spills blood "why in the heck did you do that?! can't you see he wants to completly demolish leo?! why did you stop me?!" glares...calms down a bit and removes kuni from stomach as if it weren't there
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm

Sally yells at all of them"No one is hurting anyone. naota is still my friend i won't let my friends get hurt. I love leo and am making sure my friends and my love(leo) get along."

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:20 pm

stares at sally "fine..i guess i'll make a promise.. i won't hurt any of sally's friends unless well they need a good knock on the head that is" smiles and puts hand on stomach and spits out a bit more blood.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:25 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sally yells at all of them"No one is hurting anyone. naota is still my friend i won't let my friends get hurt. I love leo and am making sure my friends and my love(leo) get along."
"ok baby" leo hugs and kisses sally then walks over to naota "WELL HI THERE!" leo puts out hand to shake

Spazzy The Pwner

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:26 pm

just watches
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:13 pm

[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok baby" leo hugs and kisses sally then walks over to naota "WELL HI THERE!" leo puts out hand to shake
Sally smiles and looks at naota hoping he wouldn't try and kill leo or haru or anyone else.

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:55 am

((um well i finnally found out who naotakazuki was it was my little brother who helped me ha you got poned by an 13 year old)) im sorry sally but i cant *backs away from her and makes a hand sign* i just need to do something first *dissapears*

girl ninja: *grabs boy who stabbed haru* now that wasnt very nice sasuke jr ((sorry all i could think of))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:08 am

hydra4
((um well i finnally found out who naotakazuki was it was my little brother who helped me ha you got poned by an 13 year old)) im sorry sally but i cant *backs away from her and makes a hand sign* i just need to do something first *dissapears*

girl ninja: *grabs boy who stabbed haru* now that wasnt very nice sasuke jr ((sorry all i could think of))
Sally went to leo and hugged him

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:39 am

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

Sally went to leo and hugged him

"hello there, that went a little fast for me" leo hugs back and sits in a tree thrwoing cookies at people
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games