Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:31 pm
Hermit hoped off of the statue and dodged the rocks "Oh please, I never ionce said anything bad about him...." he began scutling away clicking indignantly. "YOu lot are all far to thick headed as well.... I swear, the offer was right in front of you, and you shuned it." chattered Hermit, making a b-line for a low hole in a wall.

Vitriol grabed a rock himself, but threw it at Trickey instead. "When did I give you permision to attack the skull?" he said gritting his teath. "He and I are both your superior."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:49 pm
Tickey simply raised her foot and the bolder smashed to pieces against it. "Elemental warrior here." She said with a slight mocking tone. "I can channel earth energy through my left leg, and water with my right." She said before dusting her leg off.

"I don't give the back half of a rodent if you are my superior, we humans aren't your pawns. Treat us like it or step up and get knocked down." She said motioning for Vitriol to come forward.

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:54 pm
"I'm agreeing with the lady on this one." Haru said with his swor up on his shoulder. "If you really want a piece os what the living can do step if not; stop with the high and mighty crap." Haru said looking as mad as all creation. "I'm tired of super powered beings and all the hell this place has to offer; if this is the city of everything where is the endless soda fountain?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:20 pm
"In my office. You want to be in charge? Take the risks. Get the powers. Or shut the hell up."
An incredibly tall man (8'4") strode past Haru and over to Hermit.
His eye sockets were empty and the blindfold that usually covered them hung limply from his pocket.
His face was still up on concert posters in many parts of town.
This was Afos N. Sem, the most wanted man in Byako and head of the Tenth Sea Clan.
An aura seemed to surround him.
One of rage, betrayal, and numbness.
Desperation makes a man dangerous.
"Where's the lich, Hermit? I need to speak with him."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:26 am
At the sound of the voice that was familiar, but at the same time, long since absent made Hermit stop and turn around. His eyes rolled forward and looked up at the man.

"Ah, Master Sem, how nice to see you again." Hemrit quickly scuttled backwards through the hole, climbing up a second latter through the mouth of a gargoyle that had broken away from most of the wall. He sat slightly below Afos' eye level.

"I'm afraid I don't know where Master Leeshay is at the moment.... His corprial form should have reapeared, but since signing that contract with you I don't know if it would apear somewhere outside of the Necropolis..."

Hermits eye rolled into the other socket and the skull clicked its teeth, "THough I could call him to you this instant... or else transport you imidiatly to his side...."

A snarl spread across Vitriols wide mouth as he glared at Trickey. For so long he had been around those who understood the consuming nature of his rage. Wrath was his to bear, his to weild.

And weild it he must....

He clenched his hands into fists, forcing fingernails through his grey skin, letting out tricklets of the black substance that served as his blood.

He forced the words from between his teeth, "When," he stamered, "when did we put you down." he involentarily poped his neck several times, shifting his head to even more unatural angles eachtime, "You should be well aware of the human condition miss. It is in your nature to be," he had to search for a word that did not sound so condecending, "of normal power levels... though you two are most definetly not."

He was begginging to regain controll though it would be a poor choice to atempt inciting him again, "We have not marched you against any force against your will, we have not held any plans you are involved in secret from you, we have taken far more of your...." he once again paused for lack of a word, "shenanigans then your own would. And yet, you show none of us the respect we deserve."

A few of the ambient undead which always seemed to be shifting through the background had noticed the verbal conflict, moving in coser to hear beter, murmurs ran through those who could speak.

"We were humans to you know!"

"We died, do you know what that feels like?"

"We know the distaste your kind feel, and you somehow expect us not to feel some of the same?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:27 pm
"If he's not here, that means part of his phylactery was bound to the library by his contract."
Afos's frown deepened.
"And they're watching the library. People all over the city are after me. The Organization's put a massive price on my head and I'm being set up to take the fall for the attacks made by the alternates."
The tall man slumped slightly.
"I'm running out of time, Hermit..."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:45 pm
Hermit noded apreciativly at the idea. "Yes, I have a feeling he's there... he had mentioned planing on retiring from direct controll of the necropolis before disolving his physical form...."

Hermit chattered slightly in thought, "Your right in thinking it would be unsafe... and I'm afraid they won't wait long on following here. They know that the master has a contract with you..."

Hermit rolled his eye back and fourt between his sockets in thought, "But we do have others who could help you.... There is a man in the quaint Neighbor hood named Phomello, he should be able to help you." Hermit made a clicking sound that was obviously suposed to be a laugh, "But I suggest you turn down his offers for 'improvements'."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:52 pm
Tickey thought for a moment. "Good point, but I still reserve the right to call myself a human over the undead. My soul my not be within my mortal husk, but I still have control over it. I can stop serving this skull, but Shinobu is my immediate commanding officer and I don't go against my commander unless I feel then need to." She said before puffing out her cheeks. "I cannot resist battle, it is all I know and all I ever shall. Plus, you are the ugliest thing to ever sdtep infront of me." She directed the last comment to Vitriols.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:11 pm
"And I respect that right, just as I align myself with the undead despite my many vital semblances. I don't want to make you brain dead minions," Vitriol had calmed down quite a bit, "their not much fun to talk to...." he looked over at a zombie had stumbled beside him and stared blankly and shook his head.

"I respect your loyalty, and aplaud you for it." he fell silent for a moment considering the finaly coment, "As for that however, I simply must say that you could definetly use some lotion."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:23 am
Tickey just went back to her bike. "Forget I ever said anything and blame it on my womanly nature." She said as she looked over the bike to make sure it was perfect.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:25 am
"Thanks Hermit. I'll go see this 'Phomello'."
The tall man put two fingers in his mouth and let out an ear-piercing whistle.
A black motorcycle flew through the Necropolis to Afos.
"Hopefully our paths will cross again."
The man flew out on his motorbike, even though his eye sockets were empty.
((Quaint Neighborhood))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:28 am
((From Tesseral)) Violet landed quietly on the ground. She looked around at the beings here, she immediately changed her appearance to look like one of them. "I've got to find that shop." Violet muttered under her breath. "Perhaps maybe I could ask around then spend a lot of time searching for myself, I get the feeling that I don't want to spend a lot of time here." she said as a chill ran down her spine. Violet then remembered the map that she had gotten from the person, she took it out and began moving towards the shop's streets. "Dead Dealer's Big Deals here I come." Violet said with a flicker of confidence and happiness across her face.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:31 pm
The shop was sitting on a corner between a mausoleum and an embalmbers shop with a large sign tacked out front.

NecroStone 30% off sale.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:47 am
Violet's face lit up at the sight of the shop. "Finally!" she said under her breath. Violet walks into the little shop. "Hello, I'm looking for the item called Necrore." she said looking around the shop a little.  

kagura_rockbell

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games