Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:14 pm
" I agree that is a good idea but who goes with who?" asked kitsuna  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:17 pm
"Like I said a balance in teams, in any case I'd say each team should have a powerhouse and matter of intelligence, don't you think so?" asked Xyukotsu.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:26 pm
"Sure, but it's not like we have too many 'matter of intelligences' hangin' around here, am I right?" Xirius half-joked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:13 pm
"Well, I'm kinda both, but since I'm sooo important, I should have a powerful guy with me. I could play as the 'intelegent one', after all, I am the one who had the vision." Rose said with no emotion, her aura swirling around her as she sighed.

((Will someone please notice the strange aura around Rose and worry?!!? After all, I did say it was a bad thing...She could possibly give in to the darkness and become heartless, and possibly a O XIII member!!))  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:14 pm
Blackest-Of-Roses
"Well, I'm kinda both, but since I'm sooo important, I should have a powerful guy with me. I could play as the 'intelegent one', after all, I am the one who had the vision." Rose said with no emotion, her aura swirling around her as she sighed.

((Will someone please notice the strange aura around Rose and worry?!!? After all, I did say it was a bad thing...She could possibly give in to the darkness and become heartless, and possibly a O XIII member!!))

Patting Rose in the back gently to clam her down, seeing as the dark aura that he was seeing felt like home, but subsided the darkness around her. "Since I know some of this dream and connected to the keyblade in some way, not only that I know some of this castle as well. I'll accompany you Rose. As for the rest, join in groups of three. We'll cover more ground if we're in numbers, we'll meet back here in three hours time and discuss on our finding thus far, agreed?" asked Xyukotsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:49 pm
"Agreed." Xirius nodded as he watched Xyukotsu disappear with Rose. He looked over at Kitsuna fondly. "I guess that means you're with me." He said, grinning at the mission before them.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:04 pm
Rose sighed with releif and said, "Okay, I'll go with you."
"So, where are we going to look first?" Rose asked as she looked at Xyukotsu with tierd eyes as she longed for some sort of normality to all of this; even a hug would seem wonderful right about now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:09 am
Knowing and felling her frustration of all this crap before her, he slightly embraced her to show some sort of comfort.....if he knew any, due that he had no heart. "We should start looking for xemnas's old bedroom or perhaps an study in which he confirmed his research, perhaps we'll find clues on this sliver box of his, if it was that important, we should check here, since this is where it all started...I think. Anyway we should start now." said Xyukotsu as he pressed his palms together and began splitting himself into eight other self's. Looking at his copy's, "Go search throughout this castle and try to find clues on the finding of this slivery box for the superior. Also report if you find any, "rats" in the area, until then you are dismissed." ordered Xyukotsu as he ordered his other self's as they ran in different directions of the castle, following their master's orders. "Shall we look for that room, Rose?" asked Xyukotsu as he smiled slightly, walking deeper into the castle.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:17 pm
Rose was starled by Xyukotsu's hug, but she hugged hum back and breathed deeply.
He smelled good, but she quickly brushed the thought away so she could think of important things like where the box would be.
"Sure, you lead the way." Rose said quietly as she watched his clones run away and she sighed.
Rose felt a strange tugging at her heart; something telling her to give-up, to give into this strange darkness all around her, and to not care. Rose liked the idea of giving up, but told her self to hold on for the team. They needed her, and if she gave up, she'd be letting them down. She couldn't do that to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:24 am
I think this RP is dead, but that is okay. It has lived it's days, but now we shall lay this dow to rest.
Bye bye, Wonderful RP. *sniffles and puts flowers on grave*

-Rose  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:30 pm
*sigh* This was such a good RP too, I really didn't want to see this one go, especially after Nothingness went. Why is it whenever I'm in an RP with you Rose, it always a really good one?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:40 am
Alixraen
*sigh* This was such a good RP too, I really didn't want to see this one go, especially after Nothingness went. Why is it whenever I'm in an RP with you Rose, it always a really good one?

Because we are both awesome RPers who need to write an action packed book about vampires and were-wolves together. lol.
You are a wonderful RPer.
We are friends right? Maybe.....I'll request. lol.

Bye bye, Locked Memories, Welcom to Nothingness...And all of the other RPs I've ever been in that have died....*cries quietly*  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:02 pm
Blackest-Of-Roses
Alixraen

Because we are both awesome RPers who need to write an action packed book about vampires and were-wolves together. lol.
You are a wonderful RPer.
We are friends right? Maybe.....I'll request. lol.

Bye bye, Locked Memories, Welcome to Nothingness...And all of the other RPs I've ever been in that have died....*cries quietly*

*pats back* It's okay. There will always be others to fill the void; lest we forget their predecesors. Until then maybe we can get started on that book...lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:20 pm
(SORRY I THOUGHT THIS RP HAD DIED)

Kiba trys using the time reverse yet again but it fails. Confused and now scared He feels the grasp of the dark pulling him. When he trys to move he is paralyzed. Kiba goes to scream but his mouth is covered. Kiba awakes....alone. "XALDIN,LARXENE,DEMYX!!!!" He was lost. He blinked hard and felt like there was something heavy in his chest. "A heart?"
Memories of his life came back good and bad. Kiba fell to the ground he was...crying.  

Okamikiba

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces