Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:04 am

((This is a little late. Sorry.))

Angel woke up, he was being yelled at, and now he had to tell the truth.Asaba will kill me for this."All I know is that sound plans to attack the weaker villages first, meaning snow village and rock village, I think, but since nobody is expecting an early attack, he sent me Jedi, and Ricardo here, apparently Naro followed. We were supposed to kill everyone we found, but I knew it couldn't happen. I planned to trade sides the moment I knew I had no chance. It's a tough life. Asaba may be coming here next, after he finishes off the snow village. This war really is stupid I think. Anything else you want to know?" Angel now had pretty much ratted out the sound. The beds were so comfortable.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:59 am
"If you change sides, it means that you will be loyal to the Cloud. It means defending this village without fear of death. After Asaba finds out, he's bound to come after you after he finishes with the Snow, be it victory or not. Because you know almost all the secrets of the Sound and Akatsuki, you will be a wanted fugitive from those places. If you decide to change sides, it would mean endangering the Cloud as Asaba would go after you, and after the whole village." Zann frowned as his hand went to the handle of his katana, after a long silence from everyone.  

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:19 am
*Ric flickers in.*
"Well well who we have here." Ric says whit sarcastic voice.
"I am going to go have fun at border, just so that you know i will never acknowledge you even as alliance." Ric says with cold voice and flickers away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:23 am

"Shut up... the akatsuki are on their own side, Mikyo let us all pick out own sides. I did not rat out the akatsuki, I didn't even tell our plans. Remember, I can still kick your but even in this state." He raised his arm. His sword, which was in it's sheath, poofed in a flash of light, and was in his hand. He attempted to stand up. The wind helped him."Let me go to the gates and do whatever I can."

o Apollo i

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:37 am
((Dude, you're still under Snow's barrier, you're not able to move...))
In an instant Zann was beside the barrier, his katana sliding out slowly.
"You're going nowhere until Raikage-sama says so." What am I thinking? That I can take him on? Even in this weakened state, he's still an Akatsuki...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:43 am
((NOTICE: i could take you on when you are in your normal state, we are tha same rank.))  

3Rton

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:22 am
rahenno looks up at angel "if Asaba told you to do all that, what about makyo, he said not to attack" he said as he stood up  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:27 am
"Angel, are you on Mikyo's side or Asaba's side? Are you loyal to Akatsuki or Sound?" Zann backed away from the barrier as he looked at Angel.  

iZann

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:39 am

"I am with Mikyo. Yet he has not made a major entrance yet." He was strained from going against the barrier, and fell back down."Ric, you think akatsuki and anbu, or jounin or whatever you are, is the same. You are far from being right." He said, he also smirked. He was never going to give in, not even at death's front door. He knew the barrier would stop him from fighting, so what."So, I suppose this village needs a few more trainers, because if we train everyone personally, they will learn better and faster, and I can teach swordplay." He let his sword made of pure diamond gleam in the newly arisen sun.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:45 am
Zann immediately looked interested at this, being a swordsman himself.
"If Raikage-sama lets you free..." He dipped his head, "Will you please teach me swordsmanship?" Be it enemy or not, swordsmanship is the soul of the weilder, not which side he is on.  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:55 am
"swordplay, huh. sorry count me out" rahenno said folding his arms  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:59 am
Zann straightened up as he walked back and leaned against the wall again, waiting for Snow's answer. I need a master on swordplay...my skills aren't improving a lot.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:09 pm
"sword styles and swordsmanship huh? well, i do need to get better. but i have one last thing to ask." he said, looking down. "will you teach me the chidori you used on rahenno? i really want to be strong." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:12 pm
i would like to learn some sword techniques too, and the chidori? i already know that one

its hard to learn, maybe i can teach you, but i bet you dont like a female sensei xd  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:15 pm
futashi looks at neko. "i dont mind. can you really teach me it?" he asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games