Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow emperor

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:11 pm
Help  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:36 pm
Ok well i'm Amber, and i'm twelve years young. I have a boyfriend whom i love very dearly. I have alot of very good friends, whom i also love. I play sports, mosty Softball. I love to read, sing, dance, write songs, talk to my boyfriend, hang out with my friends, swim, and of course be on Gaia. I've been on gaia since October 2006. I'm an active rper and i quest sometimes. I'm on a reather big quest in all my gaia history. So at every chance i try to get gold, i'm not a begger though. Though i hardy win anything my friends help me here and there. I hope to get to meet alot of you, bye for now~  

A Thousand Painful Memory

alienboy1196

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:06 pm
Im alienboy1196 and i LOVE heart heart to be on gaia. Im on almost all the time. I also like to play sports such as baseball and basketball. I like to sing in choir and i like to play in our band. I cannot reveal my age as it is a secret. Um . . . I like to RP but that is about it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:13 pm
Um... ^____^ I'm Spazz-chan, and uh... I'm really bad at introductions. D: But I like Spaghetti-Os and my favorite color is yellow! ^____^ My about section in my profile has lots of stuffs about me. :3 I'm a very happy-go-lucky and childish person! ^_____^ Yup yup! -Noddles-  

iFatsBoogie

Tsutsuku

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:03 pm
Hey! the names Tsutsuku!

I joined this guild because it sounds interesting... I am 17 years old and I am CRAZY about anime and DDR. sorry I can't write a whole lot like everyone else but there is too much to say and I know people don't want to hear me ramble and go off on tangents ^^... well nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:14 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone! ^^  

Ze_Mole

Kate Beckingsale

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:37 pm
Hey everyone,

I was accepted to this guild today. Its really exciting to be able to become a part of this great guild. Its very well organized. My real name is Alicia and I am a sixteen year old female. Yes, I'm a sweet sixteen girl but didn't get no sweet sixteen party. ='( I'm not rich like those girls on MTV. Hehe

I live in a very small town in Texas so life here is very dull and boring. There is really nothing fun to do around here so when I'm not over at a friends house, walmart or at the mall, I'm in the house playing video games or surfing the net.

I've been a Gaia online member since February 19, 2004. You would think that being a member for so long that I would have alot of nice items or plenty of rares but unfortunately I never had any money to buy monthy cards. My parents work hard to earn their money and they barely get by paying the rent and all so no chances of getting money from them to get the monthly cards.

Unfortunately I don't have the talents or the skill required to do the elaborate quest threads to get donations and such. Also because of school and taking care of my younger siblings didn't really let me have enough time to spend questing and stuff.

Would be nice to win some gold. I would love to be able to buy a few things and spiff up my avatar.

Anyways a pleasure meeting you all and to all of you good luck.

heart From Alicia aka Kate Beckingsale heart

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:42 pm
Hello people! Im uhh BlackZninja3, call me Zee or Z or w/e u want for short! xd I love anime, I dont care what people say about it! My favorite anime shows are Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Negima, Chrno Crusade, Inuyasha, and much..much more sweatdrop Im a freshman .. also called "frosh"..hate the term, please refraim from calling me that lol get it alot at skewl. My birthday is may 26th which is this Saturday! I can't wait!! I'm the youngest of most of my friends, taller than some too hehe sweatdrop If i win the gold, I would probably first buy my dream avatar! Then I would help out my friends with their dream avatars and donate to others in need of the gold 3nodding Nice to meet you all! 3nodding xd  

BlackZninja3

Effon

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:09 pm
Hi, Im dark__ninja. I have many nicknames but you can call me what ever you like. im 15 going on 16. And If i got one mill i would help out my friends with there Dream Avatar, I would also try to Get some of the most wanted collectibles to invest in what i would think will skyrocket. I love having friends.

Sincerely

D_N  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:15 pm
Hello everyone. My current username on gaia is cutiepiejuggalette1313icp. Many gaians here know me as MistressJazzy. I have four slaves here on gaia. My main pet is kite_haseo, and my other three pets are theinfamousblackraven, yam-koo, and ryanmix.

Now back to me... If you are not referring to me as 'Mistress' or 'Mistress Jazzy', then you may simply call me Jazzy. I am 17 years old, and I have been a juggalette since the age of 14. I currently live in NH, and have two piercings; The right side of my nose, and the left side of my bottom lip. My hair has been many colors; All pink, 1/2 pink-1/2 black, pink streaks, all purple, purple streaks, 1/2 purple-1/2 black, all fushia, pink-purple-and blue streaks all at once, and all black. Two weeks ago I had a photo shoot for Harper Point Photography, and my hair had to be dyed all black. My hair is still black, but I'll be getting color extensions soon.

I listen to ICP, Twiztid, Zug Island, Marilyn Manson, Alice in Chains, HIM, tons of rock music, and just a little but of hip-hop. Speaking of hip-hop, I live in a residential program. It's a placement, in NH, and I live with about 10 other girls... which is the ONLY reason that I ever listen to any hip-hop. I've been living here for over 2 years, and I have another year to go. Do not bother asking why I am here, as you will not receive an answer.

My other interests... Well, I am a reader. I prefer to read the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series, by Laurell K. Hamilton. I have read all of the books so far, which total around 15 at the moment. My favorite one? Incubus Dreams, or Blue Moon. I also love Edgar Allen Poe, and Annete Curtis Clause. I have a few other favorite authors, but I will not mention them now.

I love photography, and my favorite photographer is Kim Anderson. Tim Burton, NeNe Thomas, and Amy Brown are my favorite artists.

If I had 1,000,000gold, what would I spend it on? First, I would buy a Dark Halo, and Nitemare Bustier, and a Joker Hat Red-Black. The total cost? Aproximatly 554k, so I'd have about 446k remaining. I would then help to restore the gold lost from a friend's account that was hacked. I would also try to help out a few long-time questers. No one who's been on gaia for less than a year, but who have alot of posts, and are active. After, if I have all that gold, and everything I want, why shouldn't I help someone else out? Also, I'd like to open up my own guild. 20k is alot of gold, but I'd really like to create a guild/home for my pets. ^^

A few last things before I cease to type; My gaian status.
This account has been a member since May of 2006! However, my first account here was created November of 2003! The account name is BlueMoonKitty13, but I am no longer active on that account. I check the PM's every month, just in case, but this is my current account. I had a few stalker problems under that name, and I was never looking forward to being on here. Now I am back, and the world shall bow before me!!! twisted Ah-hem... *cough-cough* I meant... sweatdrop

I'm Mistress Jazzy. There are pictures in my profile, my journal, and my slaves all have access to an exclusive photo account.

Feel free to comment my profile, or PM me directly.

Always,
MistressJazzy

Cutiepiejuggalette1313icp

roonzy

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:36 pm
I'm Roonz

My first impressions of this guild is great. I'm glad I got told about this.

If I won a million I'd donate to my friends and then buy some cool stuff mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:52 pm
Welcome to the Guild everyone!  

StrawBerryApple

Shugoshin Tenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:05 pm
Hello all, My name is Xyercies. I'm 19, i live in Maine, which is located in the most north eastern part of the United States. I'm Pagan, which means i am devoted to a religion which doesn't envolve "Jesus". I believe in the Norse gods, the most commonly known of which are: Oden, Thor and Loki. I'm in to the Gothic culture, i enjoy the dress, the scene and the individuals included in it. I'm malado(half balck), and i have the blood of both, irish and german.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:27 pm
Hello, the name is yokomotoz as you may or may not know by now. I like long walks on the beach as well as hahaha. Alright seriously though, thats the name. My real name is none of your business unless your my friend and I know you. I enjoy music very much all but only the most southern country, but I especially love soft romantic music like Salsa, Bachata, romantic Reggaeton, blues, Big Band, Swing, and other such things. I love to write romance stories and poetry. Also I like to rp, a lot of rping of any which sort. I grew up in the New York borough of Queens and was raised around those thugs and gangster types but pursued my education instead of da platinum and ice that comes with crime. I'm set on reading history and a life of political activism in my native Latin America as well as the Middle East and Africa. I am fluent in two languages English and Spanish, and semi fluent in Arabic, and am learning German along with Italian. Here to make some gold and friends. Nice introducing myself to you guys and I hope I have fun here!

It might be also fun to mention I'm a desperate romantic and a hopeless gambler. Cant' stop to save my own life.

yokomotoz

Din Miyamato

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:17 am
Hello, you can just call me Din. Don't ask me for my real name, or my location. I perfer not to be found and raped. I am 15, and a freshmen in high school. Well, going to be tenth since school offically ended here. I love Disney moves, as much as I love proper grammar. If you talk to me in chat speak I will pretty much ignore you, or seem like you don't exist. I WAS in chour and dance. I enjoying singing very much. Oh, I was born in Japan, but raised in the United states. I'm am bi-sexual! Woo! I get the best of borth worlds. I strongly dislike liars. Or cheaters. So, don't do it, unless you want to be on my s**t list.

I have this slight obbession for yaoi. :3 Umm, yuri is yummy as well. I amm a second degree black black. That's right dont' mess with me or I'll karate chop your pixilated butt. x3 I like to spend times with friends and give advice. Specially on relationships. I have fun with that. Don't get me mixed up with Hitch though. xP I'm not no date doctor. And well, if you want to know more about me, feel free to drop me a PM. =]

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games