Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:18 pm
"Ouch! dammit Nikki your pet bit me!" after scolding the pup she turned back to Nero and smiled appolgenicly. "Sorry he isn't use to you."Hell maybe he is Ozzy as a dog ehehe Nikki smiled and sat next to him. "So why did you come?"
"i am brining you back your grandfather found the scroll for our arranged marrige."Nikki's face fell. I thought i hid that pretty good the last time I was there! oh s**t on a stick.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:20 pm
the small pup ran to nikki and began barking at nero yea good dog kick him out  

riotb0y

riotb0y

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:22 pm
ozzy you need to hear this ozzy took control of his body still a puff of smoke she cant see me?? no your smoke right now just concetrate  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:23 pm
Nikki glaring at the pup but thankfull that he was here. Picking him up she took him into her room and locked him in. Sitting back near Nero she felt his arm go around her. Looking at him she was in shock.
"I want you to come back with me and i know that you will understand you must for your..our village." Nikki sat in shock she didn't know what to say he was right.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:25 pm
ozzy got pissed seting neros hair on fire ha take that oh kid thats funny the small wolf kept barking  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:28 pm
Nikki jumped and quickly put out the fire with a bit of water watching Nero's eyes narrow and ice spike out on his hands. Ozzy or Dante or whoever i'm going to go through with the rusty kunia threat. grabbing Nero's hands she melted the ice with a bit of heated water. "Shh its okay."
"Nikki we must leave now..i can tell I am not wanted and soon you will be old enough to marry and become leader." Nikki knew someone was there but she nodded. "Yeah...i guess so."  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:30 pm
ozzy appered from the roof and landed on the floor "your not takeing her any were" ozzy rage grew so much he sounded like dante  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:32 pm
Nikki stood infront of Nero and frowned. "I'm sorry Ozzy but..but its my duty." shaking slightly she put her head down. She was ashamed that she was carless and didn't burn the scroll when she had the chance.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:34 pm
"nikki i dont care what duty is your staying if he wants to or not" ozzy eye becamae red with rage and fire began to surrand his body and the tatto had spread threw his whole bdy  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:37 pm
Nikki looked at Nero who wasn't scared just shocked. Running to Ozzy she hugged him and put her head near his ear. "I'll always come back i just need to finish things at my village." she whispered.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:38 pm
ozzy grinded his teeth and whispered "no" ozzy voice sounded cold and full of anger  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:41 pm
Nikki rubbed his back gently. "I won't leave you Ozzy i will never leave you." this she said so that Nero almost fell back. He stood up and brushed past the two.
"I will be back and Nikki you will be mine." Watching hi leave nikki clutched to Ozzy tightly.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:45 pm
"no shes mine" ozzy said at nero ozzy then looked at nikki and the tatto went back to his chestand his fire went away "nikki if i ever see him again he wont be going back to that vilage in one piece"ozzy held onto nikki  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:49 pm
Nikki shook her head.
"No no matter how bad a person he is, i couldn't let you do that." hugging him gently she looked up at him. "Are you okay?"  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:51 pm
ozzy looks at her "yeah just dotn leave me alone becuase h may come back and i may lose you" ozzy looked deep into her eyes  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff