Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:11 pm
I have the same version of UT as Falathrim has!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:46 pm
Really? Then I have to ask.

...did you get just half of the map like I did?

sad  

Falathrim

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:24 pm
You mean the map of Numenor at the front? I don't think so...but I'd have to double-check. My sister's borrowing it right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:04 am
Lol, in the index you have my pictures of my dog under the same heading. Anyone who is just flicking through, looking at random pictures, and they happend to click on one of my dog will think 'Damn, he's one hairy dude!'

xd  

Thaxul

Melian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:29 am
thaxul
Lol, in the index you have my pictures of my dog under the same heading. Anyone who is just flicking through, looking at random pictures, and they happend to click on one of my dog will think 'Damn, he's one hairy dude!'

xd

But your dog is cute. ;D

I don't have any textbooks right now, but I'll get two on Monday. Math and one for computer programming.. again. ><; Nice.. light.. bag.. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:51 pm
Melian
I don't have any textbooks right now, but I'll get two on Monday. Math and one for computer programming.. again. ><; Nice.. light.. bag.. stare

Next semester I'm going to have a History textbook, English textbook, English reading book, Science textbook, and maybe a Business textbook if I get one.

At least I won't have to carry my saxophone to and from school everyday, although I still will have to on Mondays and Wednesdays.  

Zurgi

Falathrim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:51 pm
I have eleven textbooks right now, and I'll probably need to go out and buy more later this week...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:04 pm
I don't use textbooks much for A-Levels... except in ICT. History textbooks are usually quite bias, and really don't go into enough detail to suit me. Then again, it depends on what the topic is. Textbooks aren't so bad when studying something like the Cold War, for example, because it's all fairly neutral. It doesn't sway towards the American, or Soviet Union's side.  

Khorkalba

Falathrim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:33 pm
I lied. I have 12.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:34 pm
For school at the moment I have a total of...one textbook.  

Thaxul

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:59 pm
I only have one textbook, but I have a ton of novels. 3nodding

*is currently reading The Picture of Dorian Gray*
*loves Oscar Wilde*
heart

I'll get around to updating the link list with the new pics eventually... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:09 pm
Oscar Wilde and I are tight. Also because the Monty Python sketch is so funny.

"The only thing worse than playing squash together is playing it by yourself."

"I wish I hadn't said that."  

curumo

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:54 pm
Muahaha. I have 1 textbook, and that's really just a coursepack my Prof put together. But I have a gagillion novels.

Actually, just 26 novels. And 5 of those are anthologies. Yar.

Falathrim, your room makes me feel happy about living at home. Even though I think the ones at my school are slightly nicer looking. A lot of them smell, though. Ew.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:58 pm
I have no text books because I have no school. I laugh at all of your pain! MWAHAHAHAHA!

*comments on Falathrim's pictures* There.  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Falathrim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:00 pm
That's no comment.

It's a space station!

/randomness  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games