Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:18 pm

Tokuno sighed and walked out of the study. Seeing Gohma on the couch he stood for a moment before beginning to cook. It was late, but then again he knew Gohma wasn't asleep.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:32 pm

Tokuno finished the food and set it up for two. Walking into the living room he tapped Gohma with his foot. Laughing he realized he would have to try harder. He filled a glass with water and slowly poured a stream of it so it went up Gohma's nose. Laughing even harder when his cousin sputtered up spraying the water out. He tapped his shoulder and then walked into the kitchen.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:36 pm

Gohma stood and wiped the water off of his face. Glaring at Tokuno he entered his kitchen and sat next to him. He glanced at the aromatic pasta in front of him and sighed. Smiling he began eating. "Very nice." He said between bites. "What is it?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:42 pm

Tokuno laughed. "I dunno. My mother showed me how to make it. We should go visit sometime by the way. Your parents miss you and I haven't been to see my mother in three months."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:44 pm

(niya walks into the room) hello gohmaill be out for a while oh yes..!!! (hands him enevelope) its her last letter for you
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:46 pm

Tokuno glanced at the envelope and sighed. He could guarentee what it said and he knew that he wouldn't be seeing his scrolls again. Laughing he began eating again.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:48 pm

Gohma sat the envelope next to him. He also sighed and began eating. Looking to Niya he smiled grimly. "So I suppose that means I will have my room back then. Are you leaving as well?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:51 pm

dear gohma' im sorry i truley am..but my foolidsh mistakes has hurt the ones closest to me...i had to leave...i couldnt stand to see i hurt you any longer....it made me hurt worse than any other pain...i know now that...i was the fool...me and my big mouth...but what i need you to kno is..i love you...i couldnt bare to feel that i hurt you any longer....im so sorry....
im going to...kill myself...so nobody has to get hurt by my foolish actions any longer...i will wait for you in my treaing grounds..to say goodbye..one finall time...
farewell...my love..
Destiny kyuubi-

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:53 pm

Gohma choked violently. His eyes pulsed furiously from dark red to black and then back over and over. He slammed his fist into the counter crushing the beautiful tile and stood. "Damn it Niya!" He yelled. "Why didn't you stop her!" He slammed out the door after grabbing his Nekote and ran to her grounds.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:55 pm

"cuz once shes made up her mind only a miracle has changed ..."(looks back at ground)

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:01 pm

Tokuno left the house and followed the swarth of destruction stopping just outside of the clearing to watch the goings on.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:07 am

*knock knock*
"Destiny!!!"
*knock knock*

"Destiny i need to speek with you....so when you get the chance go to the Melody Grove."

Oni_Soul

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:20 pm

Tokuno walked into his study. Sitting down he grabbed a blank scroll and a book. Setting up a multitude of ink wells and pens he set about creating a scroll. Adding chakra every now and again he finished the beautiful border of the scroll. Setting about the writing he added even more chakra.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:35 pm

He wrote for hours. Adding his chakra to the page and the ink on the page. He felt his body draining of energy. Adding the last bit of writing to the page. He sealed it all together with the last bit of his chakra. He fell unconcious on his desk next to his newest, and most precious, scroll.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:18 pm

(destiny walks into her house soaked) tokuno!!!!(she yelled his name out)
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games