Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:47 pm

"Oh, come on!" Hael groaned, slumping over. "Let me help!! I never get to do anything.."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:59 pm

"...You got this fight started!" Omazige growled, the fire causing the armor to glow from the heat, burning Omazige's skin.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:03 pm

"I didn't mean to!" Hael whined, before looking over as she saw the armor turning red. "God damn it, MOVE!!" She yelled, jumping down into Omazige's shadow (made from the giant pillar of flames) and grabbing onto the front of him, pulling him down into the ground and out of the flame.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:15 pm

"Whaaaaaat? It's relaxing!" Deras laughed as Omazige began to steam.

"..Riiiiiiight..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:17 pm

"Fry yourself on your own time, Deras." Hael growled. "You're killing Omazige this way." She grunted, before darting right at Astaroth, grabbing his legs and pulling them out from underneath him.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Astaroth turned the pillar below, cutting off the shadows immediately and landing back down on the ground.
"It seems you have a deathwish." Astaroth growled, raising his blade.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:38 pm

"Nuh-uh-uuhhhh~" Hael said with a tune, moving back from Astaroth as a eerie and white smirk appeared on her face. "If I'm gone, then how is Recht suppose to get Omazige?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:46 pm

"Recht has other ways than using a simple child whose use already came to an end? You're better left to be devoured by the maggots in this pathetic world!" Astaroth barked, slamming his blade into the ground and causing a fiery shockwave, sending everything within ten feet flying backward.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Haelsaw theattack coming and crossed her arms out in front of her, blocking any flying debris coming towards her. It didn't stop her from flying back herself straight into a tree though, and onto the ground.

"Is that so?" She groaned as she picked herself, giving Astaroth a glare. "Because it seems to me all you people can do is obsessively hunt down Omazige and myself..."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:02 pm

"Out of all of those who oppose us, your little group of rejects is the only one in our sights right now."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:05 pm

"Yet we poss a smaller threat than all of them. You guys must be bored out of your minds..." Hael chuckled, shaking her head at him.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:19 pm

"I am not the only one stamping out useless rebellion."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:13 am

Valentine dodged and blocked all of Zeros attacks. He'd attack back at any opening he saw.

"Um...shouldn't you do something?" Koji asked, standing next to menos now.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:49 am

"Oh right. You got a useless Ice Demon over there," Hael nodded to Valentine, "and then you have my mother. Oh yeah. Great time of wiping a group of kids. Oh wait... You CAN'T wipe us out."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:26 am

The number of the Brutes was being kept down as Menos continually wiped out the groups coming towards them.
"I'm already doing so."

The fire around Astaroth suddenly disappeared. Either he had canceled it, or it had gotten hot enough for color to be gone.
"And then we have your pathetic excuse of a team...Oh, and that group of Demons in our realm that was helping you? They've already been executed."
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games