Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:59 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
I'm going to appear after the fighting because if I appear before the fighting, it would look weird and random... sweatdrop

Sorry. sweatdrop
((when your talking out of character please use the (( and )) around what you say.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:02 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
I'm going to appear after the fighting because if I appear before the fighting, it would look weird and random... sweatdrop

Sorry. sweatdrop
((Excuse me, but if you're posting out of context and not to RP then you must use (( and )) at the beginning and end of the sentence(s). Please follow this rule or you will be removed from the RP. Thank you.))  

Carrot-Copper

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:54 pm
((in ur siggy by control that means uses right, otherwise it's kind of god moding...))  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:47 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
MrAsianK
((in ur siggy by control that means uses right, otherwise it's kind of god moding...))

((What does that mean? confused ))
((it means having godlike powers its unfair to other players and just boring))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:50 pm
the guard toppled off berry and when he hit the ground she could see bixyll's kukri lodged in the back of his skull bixyll walked up to berry ripped the blade out of the guards head and then held out a hand to berry  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:14 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
MrAsianK

((yep, we already had that happen once in this rp. we are making sure it doesnt happen agian))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:17 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the guard toppled off berry and when he hit the ground she could see bixyll's kukri lodged in the back of his skull bixyll walked up to berry ripped the blade out of the guards head and then held out a hand to berry
Berry was shocked when the blade went though the guard's skull. After when she could see Bixyll and when he pulled it out she calmed down and she grabbed Bixyll's hand"Thank you. He caught me completely off gaurd."  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Berry was shocked when the blade went though the guard's skull. After when she could see Bixyll and when he pulled it out she calmed down and she grabbed Bixyll's hand"Thank you. He caught me completely off gaurd."
" it;s ok but pay more attention i dont want anything to happen to you" he let go of her hand and ran back to the fight slashing a guards chest in two  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:52 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" it;s ok but pay more attention i dont want anything to happen to you" he let go of her hand and ran back to the fight slashing a guards chest in two
"i know. I got careless sorry." Berry followed behind Bixyll and keep an eye out for any guards that were trying to ambush them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:13 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
MrAsianK

((I changed the signature. Tell me if it's still unfair.))

((Or go to my journal(It's still not there yet...-_-' and for the description):
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/ ))  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:58 pm
Yuri dodged the fire and ice effortlessly, "you're going to have to do better than that."

Recca's fight with yuri became and all out fist fight, Recca charged in and through punches only to be blocked and countered. Recca held his ground and only moved back a foot or two.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games