Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:31 pm
I was gonna have the most awesome costume ever, but I didn't have time or resources to realize it. Maybe, just MAYBE, I'll go out this Saturday and really get this thing going. But I'm not saying what it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:13 am
Awww, thanks guys, you rock!

Bio has been teasing me about his costume for a month, and because I'm so nosy, I wanna know what it is!!! crying He did a great Wesker last year. It was off the charts.

I think I'll have time either Thursday or Friday night to get it done (my costume), but we'll see.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:33 am
Mjolnir The Hammer
NotteRequiem
I'm just super excited that I get to sink my teeth into Silent Hill 1 this weekend -- finally.

You know, after the multitude of concerts I have to sing at this week. gonk

I'm ashamed....

I've never played silent hill. T^T

You may slap me now.

Cool, a band/choir you say? mrgreen

I have the first two, and then 4. I would highly recommend any of them (4's gameplay is different, but it's tolerable). You will have the hardest time finding the first, so I recommend downloading a rom of it. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:42 am
Unless you're me and you get lucky finding it in a local used game shop. I nearly busted a gut when I found it (pic is a couple pages back biggrin ).

You'll enjoy them, methinks. I need to beat 1 this weekend, and then beat 4 by Halloween. I think I can do it.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:54 am
NotteRequiem
Unless you're me and you get lucky finding it in a local used game shop. I nearly busted a gut when I found it (pic is a couple pages back biggrin ).

You'll enjoy them, methinks. I need to beat 1 this weekend, and then beat 4 by Halloween. I think I can do it.

I got my copy two years ago for $12. It was non-GH, but it only had the disc. sweatdrop There is another gameshop in my town where I saw a copy like yours, but they were charging $40 (they tend to be a bit steep with their rare games)!

I really want a copy of SH3, but I'm not willing to pay $30. I think I'm going to hunt for it in pawnshops.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:32 am
Anybody play Obscure: The Aftermath for the Wii? I wanted to play an old school survival horror game but didn't want to pay 50 clams for Alone in the Dark, so I bought this. I actually bought it for the reason that both my friend and I could play it together, so we did, and we had a FRIGGIN BLAST!!! It was scary (Ha ha, had us both freaked out as certain parts, great tension inducing moments) and really challenging! After I played it I read the reviews for it in my mag, and it got one of the lowest scores for any of their games reviewed on the Wii! Ha ha, now I could understand that the game could be boring and tedious playing it one player, but it was a really satisfying two player experience...Needless to say, I sold it right after we beat it...We didn't want to go back to it because we already played it once.

Also, in other news, I am halfway done with my first sprite animation done on paint, so...It's hard s*** animating!!!  

King of Paradise

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:54 am
Angela - Yeah, mine was 44. But I've seen it on ebay / amazon for waaaay more than that, plus it had the book, CD, and case in immaculate condition. They guy who sold it to me let me have it for 40, lol, because I convinced him that Resident Evil was a dead franchise.

SH3 is worth it, I think, because you get the game AND the soundtrack. The soundtrack is worth the extra couple of dollars, if you ask me.

Stranger - I have Obscure: The Aftermath for the PS2. I have yet to play it (SH1 and 4 , and then MGS 1-3 take priority, or Bio will kill me, haha), but when I do, I'll watch out for those moments. lol.

yeesh, I give you credit. I wouldn't have time for sprite animation. Or the patience... emphasis on the patience... heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:15 pm
I started 4 but when I got to the water prison world, I got Origins for my birthday. Started playing that and I finally found 3 and picked it up and beat it. Was getting back into Origins when Homecoming came out, so I picked that up and beat it too. I have to beat 4 and Origins by Halloween! And hopefully, I'll have enough money to do some SH1-shopping... Watch out, Notte! ninja

I couldn't decide. I want to be someone FF or someone/something SH. I was thinking like... Locke from FFVI, or Pyramid Head since that'd be something totally different from what I've done in the past. I want to go all-out for my 16th Halloween. 3nodding

Edit: Pyramid Head would be wayyy too damn hard to make. Forget that. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:55 pm
NotteRequiem
Angela - Yeah, mine was 44. But I've seen it on ebay / amazon for waaaay more than that, plus it had the book, CD, and case in immaculate condition. They guy who sold it to me let me have it for 40, lol, because I convinced him that Resident Evil was a dead franchise.

SH3 is worth it, I think, because you get the game AND the soundtrack. The soundtrack is worth the extra couple of dollars, if you ask me.

Stranger - I have Obscure: The Aftermath for the PS2. I have yet to play it (SH1 and 4 , and then MGS 1-3 take priority, or Bio will kill me, haha), but when I do, I'll watch out for those moments. lol.

yeesh, I give you credit. I wouldn't have time for sprite animation. Or the patience... emphasis on the patience... heart

The soundtrack comes with it?! I didn't know that. It would definitely make it more worth it. 3nodding

I have the SH2 soundtrack on my computer, but I want to actually buy it someday. Yamaoka is a genius!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:59 pm
AngelaAshford
NotteRequiem

The soundtrack comes with it?! I didn't know that. It would definitely make it more worth it. 3nodding

I have the SH2 soundtrack on my computer, but I want to actually buy it someday. Yamaoka is a genius!
Of course, chances are you'll find a used copy, and oftentimes used games don't have bonus discs with them. So my SH3 is dry.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:54 pm
You know what? None of these costumes are easy to make and custom-made ones are expensive and would take too long.

I have no choice.

...I am Pyramid Head. biggrin Hoping to get the materials tonight with my grandparents.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:56 pm
Canas Renvall
You know what? None of these costumes are easy to make and custom-made ones are expensive and would take too long.

I have no choice.

...I am Pyramid Head. biggrin Hoping to get the materials tonight with my grandparents.

Oh good. Cause if you were gonna dress up like Sephiroth or some other girly FF character, I'd have to slap you.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:06 pm
Oh please, don't think so low of me. It's not that easy to sell my soul. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:19 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
On another note, the new MK looks very exciting. Not a big fan on fighting games, but MK is my first fighter I gotten in to.

The interesting thing is, I've always been into MK. But this game is making me get into DC universe more. I actually can't wait til my next paycheck so I can buy that Justice League movie that came out back in February.
I love the new artistic approach they put into the DC and MK characters to give that dark serious side to the game.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:38 pm
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
On another note, the new MK looks very exciting. Not a big fan on fighting games, but MK is my first fighter I gotten in to.

The interesting thing is, I've always been into MK. But this game is making me get into DC universe more. I actually can't wait til my next paycheck so I can buy that Justice League movie that came out back in February.
I love the new artistic approach they put into the DC and MK characters to give that dark serious side to the game.
And all that without having to resort to an M rating.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games