Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:54 pm
((Sort of, when I'm on no one else is, just depends on timing I guess..))

Naixen attacked with another sonic boom as the guards came closer. "Back off already." She grunted. She was annoyed with the fact that she may have tooken out a couple of the enemies, there were still thousands.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:39 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
((Are you guys on often? confused ))
((wow we dont really care about your journal and dont put up link to stupid stuff your probably annoying everyone on this rpif you're going to be in the rp just rp already sorry if i sound mean im just sick of people joining the rp getting in the way then leaving its a good rp and id hate to see it ruined))

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:40 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
((Are you guys on often? confused ))
((wow we dont really care about your journal and dont put up link to stupid stuff your probably annoying everyone on this rpif you're going to be in the rp just rp already sorry if i sound mean im just sick of people joining the rp getting in the way then leaving its a good rp and id hate to see it ruined))  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:42 pm
bixyll laughed at the guards effort to keep us away he slew guard after guard into they litter the hall way " I hope we dont have to clean this up...." bixyll said to himself  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:47 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll laughed at the guards effort to keep us away he slew guard after guard into they litter the hall way " I hope we dont have to clean this up...." bixyll said to himself
"yea. me too. that would so suck."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:53 pm
Recca had not layed a single touch on Yuri, but Recca was getting beaten up. he set his glove to lightning and charged in with super fast punches,but it was futile. Recca fell to the ground.

"I should have in herited the clan. But you, just because you had the red flame..." Yuri unleashed black flames upon Recca  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:55 pm
bixyll laughed and a guard came charging at him from behind sword raised over his head bixyll turned and with a motion faster then you could see swung his kukri across the guards throat the guard continued running from adrenaline and bixyll stabbed him in the back while he passed with his b*****d sword he twisted the blade up so he couldn't run any further then when he slowly grew limp bixyll pulled his blade out  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:01 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll laughed and a guard came charging at him from behind sword raised over his head bixyll turned and with a motion faster then you could see swung his kukri across the guards throat the guard continued running from adrenaline and bixyll stabbed him in the back while he passed with his b*****d sword he twisted the blade up so he couldn't run any further then when he slowly grew limp bixyll pulled his blade out
"you seem to be having fun right now Bixyll."Berry giggles at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ehh" bixyll shrugged " more fun if it was a challenge bixyll cut up another guard " wheres recca?" ((thats to himself))  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:13 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ehh" bixyll shrugged " more fun if it was a challenge bixyll cut up another guard " wheres recca?" ((thats to himself))
"a challenge? like semyour was. you two fought over me. and you won and i wasnt killed til later..."Berry sighed she started to remember more about her death.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"a challenge? like semyour was. you two fought over me. and you won and i wasnt killed til later..."Berry sighed she started to remember more about her death.
" put that out of your mind.. thats the past" he whisperd to himself but could still be heard " i shouldnt of let that happen" he closed his eyes and sighed as a blade came slashing at his face and he didnt notice bixyll opened his eyes and the blade came slashing across his face on instinct his kukri ripped through the guards chest causing the guard to fall to the ground bixyll fell to his knees then everything went a hazy red and he fell the the ground ((not dead))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games