Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4812 4813 4814 4815 4816 4817 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:28 pm

Seaphron
cassarenas
Seaphron
cassarenas
Seaphron
cassarenas

You know what you doing.
Huh?

@Mrs. N - Yeah it has been awhile.

I was trying to do a little "All your base" but it turned out wrong. I meant that you know a lot about that aspect.
Oh okay. My bad User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am still a bit tired.

@Mrs N - Uh just chillin with my friends. How about you?

Tired? Why?
I was at a party all night, and those can wipe you out. Went to bed at around 11 AM and got up when I started posting.
i went bowling from 10pm to 1am and when i got home i played some Melee and watched TV until 4am xd
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:31 pm

I just bought the Starcraft Battle Chest. I'm gonna get used to it then I want to play with you guys soon.

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:35 pm

bleu_flame
Seaphron
cassarenas
Seaphron
cassarenas

I was trying to do a little "All your base" but it turned out wrong. I meant that you know a lot about that aspect.
Oh okay. My bad User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am still a bit tired.

Tired? Why?
I was at a party all night, and those can wipe you out. Went to bed at around 11 AM and got up when I started posting.
i went bowling from 10pm to 1am and when i got home i played some Melee and watched TV until 4am xd
NIce. It was my friends 18th birthday. Watched Beerfest, did rum shots, and after the shots I dont remember much... I won.

@Rom - Nice, good game.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:39 pm

Seaphron
bleu_flame
Seaphron
cassarenas
Seaphron
cassarenas

Tired? Why?
NIce. It was my friends 18th birthday. Watched Beerfest, did rum shots, and after the shots I dont remember much... I won.

@Rom - Nice, good game.

Now THAT'S some rude party.

cassarenas

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:41 pm

cassarenas
Seaphron
bleu_flame
Seaphron
cassarenas

Tired? Why?

@Rom - Nice, good game.

How is that rude?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:47 pm

Seaphron
cassarenas
Seaphron
bleu_flame
Seaphron
cassarenas

Tired? Why?

@Rom - Nice, good game.

How is that rude?

Now that you ask me, I don't even find sense to that sentence...

cassarenas

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:47 pm

domokun
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:48 pm

cassarenas
Seaphron
cassarenas
Seaphron
bleu_flame

@Rom - Nice, good game.

How is that rude?

rofl No worries. Not going to lie it was a lot of fun. Man were his parents pissed this morning.

Seaphron

cassarenas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:53 pm

Seaphron
cassarenas
Seaphron
cassarenas
Seaphron
bleu_flame

@Rom - Nice, good game.

How is that rude?

rofl No worries. Not going to lie it was a lot of fun. Man were his parents pissed this morning.
Then get ready to stop seeing him forever...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:55 pm

CRACK!
WOW!!
POOF!!!

The Chromatic Blur has arrived.

Chromatic Blur

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:56 pm

cassarenas
Seaphron
cassarenas
Seaphron
cassarenas

How is that rude?

Then get ready to stop seeing him forever...
Nah he called and said everything was fine already. His parents were proud that we all gave our keys to his older brother, and if we did it again then we would be ******** (yeah his dad is amazing).

NIce entrance Musha, how ya doing?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:58 pm

Mrs Nintendo
Wow, aren't we super happy today? ^__________^
Why? I just wish that girls around me weren't so incompetent about electronics. "DURR DURR HOW I TURN ON Wii?"

cassarenas
Mrs Nintendo
cassarenas
Hey!

I know, right?

Yeah, you and I do know.

[demonic guardian]
I think Fish is talking about the girls he knows in real life. Did you forget that they exist?

Seaphron
Are you serious? I don't know many people who don't know how to use some type of electric device.
I didn't mean at all. Of course they know how to turn on and somewhat work things, but usually they're pretty clueless. You have to explain the simplest of things to them time and time again before they get it. Then they still struggle.

Mrs Nintendo
And how many women have you actually seen try and use electronics?
Think about this question. How many guys have you seen use electronics? How many girls? I'm willing to bet it's quite a bit.

Mrs Nintendo
Please, if it's like people who are 30 and up, please don't judge the younger generation of woman on the older generations. I wouldn't mind if you said that about people her were like.. 40, because it's scary to even watch the flick a channel on the TV, or to watch them type, or to watch them read absolutely everything on the screen.
I'm talking about every age. I've seen teenagers, I've seen children, I've seen 30 year olds and 50 year olds. I've seen an 80 year old as well, but I can understand with that.

Mrs Nintendo
Think before you GENERALIZE.
I wasn't talking about girls everywhere, I was talking about girls here, that I've met and/or been around.

Think before you try to make a post about how women are being discriminated upon.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:59 pm

Kinda bad, I woke up to a cat tail in my mouth.

..I'm alergic to cats.

But I'm getting PBR today finaly, there were schedual conflicts for the past 2 days.

And my Cell works now, etc.

How was the party?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:59 pm

The cult's main Forum makes me very very annoyed

Hey people

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:02 pm

@Fish - I guess I know some interesting people then, I can only think of two people like that. Ah well I guess i can see where you are coming from.
@Musha - Ah well that blows... Did you have to get one of those shots or anything? The rest is pretty sweet though. XD Look at my convo with Cass. It was amazing.

Hello Sauvie. I know what you mean. I agree with you, I mean a couple days ago we were having logical game discussion in the spam can... That should not happen.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4812 4813 4814 4815 4816 4817 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games