Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4813 4814 4815 4816 4817 4818 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:04 pm

Meta_Fish
Mrs Nintendo
Wow, aren't we super happy today? ^__________^
Why? I just wish that girls around me weren't so incompetent about electronics. "DURR DURR HOW I TURN ON Wii?"

cassarenas
Mrs Nintendo
cassarenas
Hey!

I know, right?

Yeah, you and I do know.

[demonic guardian]
I think Fish is talking about the girls he knows in real life. Did you forget that they exist?

Seaphron
Are you serious? I don't know many people who don't know how to use some type of electric device.
I didn't mean at all. Of course they know how to turn on and somewhat work things, but usually they're pretty clueless. You have to explain the simplest of things to them time and time again before they get it. Then they still struggle.

Mrs Nintendo
And how many women have you actually seen try and use electronics?
Think about this question. How many guys have you seen use electronics? How many girls? I'm willing to bet it's quite a bit.

Mrs Nintendo
Please, if it's like people who are 30 and up, please don't judge the younger generation of woman on the older generations. I wouldn't mind if you said that about people her were like.. 40, because it's scary to even watch the flick a channel on the TV, or to watch them type, or to watch them read absolutely everything on the screen.
I'm talking about every age. I've seen teenagers, I've seen children, I've seen 30 year olds and 50 year olds. I've seen an 80 year old as well, but I can understand with that.

Mrs Nintendo
Think before you GENERALIZE.
I wasn't talking about girls everywhere, I was talking about girls here, that I've met and/or been around.

Think before you try to make a post about how women are being discriminated upon.

That's kinda..Rude...

But Girl gamers are discriminated on quite a bit, so I've noticed.

Still.
You did specify that you were talking about girls in your general area in the first part, as bolded.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:04 pm

Seaphron
@Fish - I guess I know some interesting people then, I can only think of two people like that. Ah well I guess i can see where you are coming from.
@Musha - Ah well that blows... Did you have to get one of those shots or anything? The rest is pretty sweet though. XD Look at my convo with Cass. It was amazing.

Hello Sauvie. I know what you mean. I agree with you, I mean a couple days ago we were having logical game discussion in the spam can... That should not happen.
I know, We can have conversations in here, but we still have an epidemic elsewhere

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:06 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
@Fish - I guess I know some interesting people then, I can only think of two people like that. Ah well I guess i can see where you are coming from.
@Musha - Ah well that blows... Did you have to get one of those shots or anything? The rest is pretty sweet though. XD Look at my convo with Cass. It was amazing.

Hello Sauvie. I know what you mean. I agree with you, I mean a couple days ago we were having logical game discussion in the spam can... That should not happen.
I know, We can have conversations in here, but we still have an epidemic elsewhere
No no I was agreeing with you. Logical discussion in the spam can makes me sad.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:06 pm

Seaphron

Nope, I'm not that alergic to anything, plus I'm the kind of person who would refuse to get the shot out of pure stubbornness (Plus the fact that I'm scared shitless of needles)

Chromatic Blur

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:08 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

I know you were agreeing, I just didnt say that right, we have had good conversations in the spam can, but never so much about gaming, and even less of them were about Smash bros Brawl because we have a freaking bee hive in that thread
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:09 pm

The stage is set.
Damn it's so boring where I'm at. There's nothing to do. If only my friend would turn his cell phone on. >.<
Let the battle begin!

Slave of Sithis

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:09 pm

Chromatic Blur
Seaphron

Nope, I'm not that alergic to anything, plus I'm the kind of person who would refuse to get the shot out of pure stubbornness (Plus the fact that I'm scared shitless of needles)
Well that is good at least. I hate needles as well. There is just something wrong with them...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:11 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

I know you were agreeing, I just didnt say that right, we have had good conversations in the spam can, but never so much about gaming, and even less of them were about Smash bros Brawl because we have a freaking bee hive in that thread
Ah okay, nevermind that last post then. Yeah I know what you mean. The main forum has always been about gaming, and the can everything else. That thread is scary...

Seaphron

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:13 pm

Seaphron
Chromatic Blur
Seaphron

Well that is good at least. I hate needles as well. There is just something wrong with them...
If I could inject myself it'd be fine, but I can't stand letting someone else poke me with a needle and inject an unknown fluid into my blood, or take some of my blood.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:14 pm

The stage is set.
I really don't see why so many people are afraid of needles, they just hurt a little bit.
Let the battle begin!

Slave of Sithis

Meta_Fish
Captain

-________-
I'm doing my best, guys.

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

Ah okay, nevermind that last post then. Yeah I know what you mean. The main forum has always been about gaming, and the can everything else. That thread is scary...
Entrance Exams at this point will be useless, when there are people in the ssbb thread Saying I cant wait for this game every page, and I'm with Tatsu, I am sick of Phantom Hourglass at this point

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Lavableman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:15 pm

I only got 2 hours of sleep last night. D:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:16 pm

Meta_Fish
-________-
I'm doing my best, guys.

What's been going on?

Chromatic Blur

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:17 pm

Meta_Fish
-________-
I'm doing my best, guys.
Once again, its not your fault, it is people who spam up the place, you're doing a hell of a job considering how many people you have had to reject (in theory)
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4813 4814 4815 4816 4817 4818 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games