Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:42 pm
((sighs))  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:52 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll laughed and a guard came charging at him from behind sword raised over his head bixyll turned and with a motion faster then you could see swung his kukri across the guards throat the guard continued running from adrenaline and bixyll stabbed him in the back while he passed with his b*****d sword he twisted the blade up so he couldn't run any further then when he slowly grew limp bixyll pulled his blade out
"you seem to be having fun right now Bixyll."Berry giggles at him.
"ehh" bixyll shrugged " more fun if it was a challenge bixyll cut up another guard " wheres recca?" ((thats to himself))
"a challenge? like semyour was. you two fought over me. and you won and i wasnt killed til later..."Berry sighed she started to remember more about her death.
" put that out of your mind.. thats the past" he whisperd to himself but could still be heard " i shouldnt of let that happen" he closed his eyes and sighed as a blade came slashing at his face and he didnt notice bixyll opened his eyes and the blade came slashing across his face on instinct his kukri ripped through the guards chest causing the guard to fall to the ground bixyll fell to his knees then everything went a hazy red and he fell the the ground ((not dead))
"Bixyll!" She yells out. And she goes to him and bends down. "Please be ok." She trys to heal him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:57 pm
blood gushes from his face  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:00 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
blood gushes from his face
Berry was crying. She thought she might lose him. She gets out lots of bandges and wraps up the wounds on him and some of the wounds on his face."oh-no am out of bandges."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:02 pm
the blood soaks through the bandages a book falls out of his back pocket it was a translationg book the near the bottom one says waise heill translated to be healed  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:08 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the blood soaks through the bandages a book falls out of his back pocket it was a translationg book the near the bottom one says waise heill translated to be healed
Berry looks at the book and reads it."maybe this can save Bixyll"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:10 pm
in the back of the book written in blood multiple times is zar'roc ilf lam wydra  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:12 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
in the back of the book written in blood multiple times is zar'roc ilf lam wydra
" zar'roc ilf lam wydra " berry thought to her self what is that.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:14 pm
bixyll lays there continuing to bleed  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:17 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll lays there continuing to bleed
"waise heill" berry thought more what does this mean.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:20 pm
(( the book has translations in them.....)) the wounds heal up but bixyll is still unconious  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:23 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
(( the book has translations in them.....)) the wounds heal up but bixyll is still unconious
((it does?)) Berry calms down and reads the book more to figure out how to wake him up.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:25 pm
((yes))she sees the risa means rise and under that it shows that zar'roc means misery  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:30 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
((yes))she sees the risa means rise and under that it shows that zar'roc means misery
"misery." Berry continues to read more.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:32 pm
bixylls eyes open and he brings his hand to his face touching the dried blood he noticed berry had his book he grabbed it from her hand " You shouldnt be reading that!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games