Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:22 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Just you wait, I'll send you a picture of... Umm... gore...

gonk

Notte: I'm never selling my copy. twisted ( rofl )

Bio: One of the last times I went to Gamestop, there was a nice guy working there. He let us have a big MGS4 box display and pre order ad/poster (we really wanted the Raiden and Snake window posters, but they had to use them at the time so we couldn't have them) for free along with two copies of the artbooks you got with reservation. He was by himself, so I think that's another reason he let us do so. We went two times after that and they were horrible experiences. sad

Edit: Have a Rebecca.

User Image

I might be wrong, but I think the watch she's wearing is an actual replica that was sold on CapcomJP's store around 02/03. They released limited edition watches for Jill, Chris, Wesker, Barry, and Rebecca. When I first ran into them, they only had Jill's and Barry's left. I can't remember the exact price they were charging for Jill's but I think it was around $400-500. Very expensive, but an awesome collectors item (it came in a really nice box too), if not one of the best.

Does anyone happen to know a good site to upload files on? I would like to share my cosplay folder with you guys. I don't want to upload every single one at a time. Too tedious. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:23 am
Same with me on believing that there are still some nice Game Stop employees. How else did I get my unreserved Wii during the chaotic week it came out?

Ha ha, Pyramid Head and the Nurse. What a sick combo. I finally decided what I'm going to be...A Leon/Sephiroth fusion! Not only will it look so smexy, but badass as well! Oh, and yesterday I had so much fun playing RE4 again...Such a great game! Now what else do I have to say before Bio comes over to terminate me? Umm...

@NotteRequiem: Yes, I have just gained the patience needed to do such a project, but...It's still very nerve wracking. Turning out good so far (I think), but I don't know if I'll be able to add sound effects, so...It may sound...Absent...I'll try to have kick a** music to cover that fault though.

Does anyone think Call of Duty 5 will be worth it for the Wii? I'm tempted...

But seriously. Yesterday I actually played RE2 and I'm going to be...Well, still haven't decided yet...But not a Sephy/Leon combo ha ha, that's for sure...  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:43 am
While searching for pictures of those watches I mentioned, I came across this: - Click -

The Becca/Hunter one is so lulzy. rofl

Edit: FOUND IT! heart heart heart

- Click -

(They had also made a Dino Crisis watch. Check it out!)

Also, CapcomJP's e-CAPCOM store has Degeneration merchandise in stock (along with a few crappy 5 shirts). - Click -

Edit #2: A SMART S.T.A.R.S. watch is available on ebay!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:16 am
The SMART watch is ugly though. It doesn't look like something a special forces team member would wear on a mission.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:15 pm
NotteRequiem
AngelaAshford
Canas: What do you tell you grandparents who you're going as when they ask? I don't think you can say, "A monster that likes to kill and raep. biggrin " rofl

Yes, Canas, what DID your grandparents say? Lol, "Oh, I'm going to be a monster who likes to kill things and I'm taking the car to go meet up with a hot nurse over at the Blue Creek Apartments." rofl

My grandpa's gonna help me contstruct it. biggrin

Remember, my grandparents rule. xd This is the grandma that took me to RE: Extinction, to Snakes on a Plane, to Primeval, etc. When I buy Degeneration and have to spend the night at their house one night (like if my parents have to go on a business trip) I'm taking it over so we can watch it.

Oh, and she's gonna take me to see Max Payne. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:34 pm
Bio - Awww, that makes me happy!

Angela - Lol, The only good thing besides Waugh voicing Wesker to come out of that game was Krauser. Other than that, not worth my time at all.

Stranger - Well, I'd have to kill you if you went as a Sephiroth/Leon hybrid... ugh... Hha, comeon, you can think of something way more cooler! biggrin (I know you were kidding, I just couldn't resist).

Canas - That's badass. Your grandparents sound like my grandmother. Every year she loves my costume biggrin . Seriously though, pics will need to be had. fo sho'.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:39 pm
NotteRequiem
Bio - Awww, that makes me happy!

Angela - Lol, The only good thing besides Waugh voicing Wesker to come out of that game was Krauser. Other than that, not worth my time at all.

Stranger - Well, I'd have to kill you if you went as a Sephiroth/Leon hybrid... ugh... Hha, comeon, you can think of something way more cooler! biggrin (I know you were kidding, I just couldn't resist).

Canas - That's badass. Your grandparents sound like my grandmother. Every year she loves my costume biggrin . Seriously though, pics will need to be had. fo sho'.

You just liked Krauser for his body.

Oh and, it's not very difficult at all to come up with something cooler. I mean, you could dress up like Alfred, and you'll be cooler.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:44 pm
There's not many Alfred cosplays either.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:46 pm
For those who care to read, here's the Homecoming review written by my former instructor: http://elecplay.com/review/12835

I largely agree with him, aside from the fact that he actually thought the graphics were good.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:52 pm
Haha, oh Bio... you KNOW I admire Krauser for his body... Mm. At least he had a reason to be all... beefy like... rofl

hmm... an Alfred cosplay, huh? He would have been a much better villain if he didn't sound like such a priss... imo.

Excellent review. I still need a certain friend to come and visit me so I can play it! crying  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:10 pm
NotteRequiem
Haha, oh Bio... you KNOW I admire Krauser for his body... Mm. At least he had a reason to be all... beefy like... rofl

To seduce Leon?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:49 pm
NotteRequiem

hmm... an Alfred cosplay, huh? He would have been a much better villain if he didn't sound like such a priss... imo.

Excellent review. I still need a certain friend to come and visit me so I can play it! crying

Steroids? mrgreen

Being prissy is what made Alfred even better. When I first got into RE, I can't tell you how long I made fun of him. He was one of the main things that made CV so awesome. It just really pisses me off that it's the only RE game without different difficulties (the JP limited edition has them). sad  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:53 pm
AngelaAshford
Biohazard EXTREME
Just you wait, I'll send you a picture of... Umm... gore...

gonk

Notte: I'm never selling my copy. twisted ( rofl )

Bio: One of the last times I went to Gamestop, there was a nice guy working there. He let us have a big MGS4 box display and pre order ad/poster (we really wanted the Raiden and Snake window posters, but they had to use them at the time so we couldn't have them) for free along with two copies of the artbooks you got with reservation. He was by himself, so I think that's another reason he let us do so. We went two times after that and they were horrible experiences. sad

Edit: Have a Rebecca.

User Image

I might be wrong, but I think the watch she's wearing is an actual replica that was sold on CapcomJP's store around 02/03. They released limited edition watches for Jill, Chris, Wesker, Barry, and Rebecca. When I first ran into them, they only had Jill's and Barry's left. I can't remember the exact price they were charging for Jill's but I think it was around $400-500. Very expensive, but an awesome collectors item (it came in a really nice box too), if not one of the best.

Does anyone happen to know a good site to upload files on? I would like to share my cosplay folder with you guys. I don't want to upload every single one at a time. Too tedious. xp

OMG Great cosplay...I want to save the picture but this isn'y my PC.*sighs* she looks so cute too.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:10 pm
She is Omi Gibson. She's one of the most amazing cosplayers I've ever seen. She's most known for her MGS cosplays. heart

I'm sure it's been shopped some, but it's still a great cosplay.  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:16 pm
Can you post more good cosplays? I like cosplays, however, due to my college stuff and my mom doesn't like me making costumes that much I can't make agood one. I have to go tfor the cheap ones, like Gen from Saga Frontier...I like that game. I can't find a picture right now, so I gues if your curious well you should do a more in depth search than I did >>;

Edit1: Also have you heard of Adella she's know for her Aeris/ Aerith Cosplays, she seriously looks perfec t for the part.

Edit2: Is Omi Japanese...I don't mean to stereotype, but her name sounds like it...*sighs* I'll never get a girlfriend like this.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games