Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:36 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixylls eyes open and he brings his hand to his face touching the dried blood he noticed berry had his book he grabbed it from her hand " You shouldnt be reading that!"
Berry looks at him"what have you been doing while you were gone? This book....what is it?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixylls eyes open and he brings his hand to his face touching the dried blood he noticed berry had his book he grabbed it from her hand " You shouldnt be reading that!"
Berry looks at him"what have you been doing while you were gone? This book....what is it?"
" it's... nothing... i got it from a friend" a guard came at him swinging bixyll turned and cut his chest open the repeatedly stabbed him while he was on the ground  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:40 pm
Naixen sped over to the two and stopped and stood by them. "Why shouldn't she? Isn't she a friend?" Naxien couldn't help ask and pushed back a group of guards with this time a sonic wave as it paralyzed some of the guards then blew the rest of them with a sonic boom. "In any other case I think we should move. The parallelization won't last long and who knows when more will show up." She suggested and then sent another Sonic wave to paralyze the regrouping guards.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:49 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" it's... nothing... i got it from a friend" a guard came at him swinging bixyll turned and cut his chest open the repeatedly stabbed him while he was on the ground
"Whoa....Bixyll you should get some rest. i will protect you."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:50 pm
Alchemy Puppet
Naixen sped over to the two and stopped and stood by them. "Why shouldn't she? Isn't she a friend?" Naxien couldn't help ask and pushed back a group of guards with this time a sonic wave as it paralyzed some of the guards then blew the rest of them with a sonic boom. "In any other case I think we should move. The parallelization won't last long and who knows when more will show up." She suggested and then sent another Sonic wave to paralyze the regrouping guards.
"thanks for helping us out." Berry smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:56 pm
bixyll only glared at her " how can i let you protect me you can barley protect yourself"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:58 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll only glared at her " how can i let you protect me you can barley protect yourself"
"i told you he cuaght me off guard....."Berry started to feel more helpless.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:32 pm
"Metal" the gloves took shpe and metal claws, Recca threw a punch toward the ceiling the claw shot out a chain linking the claw to the glove. the claw stuck into the ceiling and the chain spun itself in pulling Recca up. Recca swang around the room like spiderman until he kicked off a wall over yuri, and formed a bow of light and shot arrows at yuri, but Yuri's flame burnt Reccas arrows to a crisp, "that won't work, Brother" 2 metal claws flew through Yuri's flame and went into his shoulders the chains yanked Recca in and he let go, summoned the Caladbolg, and swung hacking into Yuri's shoulder, but Yuri blew him away with his flame. Recca flew into the wall, exhuasted.  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:06 am
bixyll grew angry his kukri was still in one hand the hand and a half in the other and his old buster blade was floating in the air near him he walked near a door and heard fighting inside ((mrasiank can bixyll help or not))  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:51 am
((sure, but i want the kill))

Recca stood up, his body still steaming from the flame the claws formed again as he prepared to attack again. he dashed off around the room and began to run on the wall shootiong the claws at Yuri who dodged easily. Yuri started to shoot his flame at Recca, but missed due to Recca's speed, Recca shot more light arrows at Yuri only to be blocked like last time. Recca charged his claws with electricity and dashed in behind Yuri. Recca shot the claws out toward Yuri, but he kicked them to each side and they stuck into the wall. Yuri charged in the attack, but the chains reeled in and pulled Recca in fast, and he kicked yuri in the face, went into the air summoned tha caladbolg again and slashed. Yuri was hit in the other shoulder.

Recca: "i'm gonna kill you slowly like how you killed Dad."

Yuri: "he was unfortunate to get in the way of me trying to kill you."

"b*****d"

Recca jumped back grabbed his claws and attacked again.  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:25 am
the buster sword smashed open the door he saw recca and yuri he looked at yuri " so youre the one destroying the school" he raised his blades but did not attack  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:43 am
Recca shot the claws at yuri, but missed and hit the wall behind him, the chain reeled him in toward Yuri, Recca kicked Yuri in the stomach, and the chain pulled Recca and yuri into the wall. Recca jumped backand blasted his fire all over Yuri.  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:59 am
bixyll watched yuri get owned  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:29 pm
Yuri walks out of the flame seemingly undamaged. a snake of dark fire shot out and struck Recca down and pinned him to the floor.  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:32 pm
bixyll held his hand out and said Skolir nosu fra brisingr the fire lets go of recca (means shield us from fire))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games