Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

shining_lights

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:43 pm

Oh sure Ceron, I start talkin to ya and now you don't talk back? whats up with that? lolz

Susie, whats new? I see you and Dante had it out today......
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:44 pm

*points to post above the rapeing one* Thats why.

Kurai-san

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:45 pm

*rolls eyes*

Oohh yes.. Drama drama drama... >.< You know how it goes. But.. I think both of our characters finally got all of their feelings out.. v.v

Kiyoshi: Oh.. O.o I see. *looks up* Hmmm. Well then.. Uhh.. Sure. Since he gets to die. X3 Haha, just keeding.. Sort of.. O.o;;

Well, then yeah.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:46 pm

Ceron
Storm the castles! Wake the winds! Do...stuff...

WOOT!

*points* Hello! I did talk back. If that isn't talking back I dunno what is...

And I say once more, that raping thing is hardly amusing. Is talking about it like that even aloud?

Ceron

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:48 pm

Well, a plot is a plot. *shrugg*

Who cares? Its happened before a few times. Its not that big of a deal. Its like writing a story. Many stories have rape involved believe it or not. Same with the lives of everday teenagers. So, why not make it realistic?

*nods* Not that im actually excited about it or anything. @_@
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:49 pm

haha that was talkin back? I had no idea what that was. lolz but like I said I am slow.

And yea sorta-kinda I mean Susie got it from Blue awhile back didn't she?

shining_lights

Kurai-san

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:50 pm

Me and Alef had sex infront of Kurai and he pulled out some popcorn.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:52 pm

Haha. Wow...

Yeah, we're very open around here.. *nods*

Well, Kiyoshi. Its up to you on when and where to RP

XColdXHeartX

Immolatus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:53 pm

Whats this talk about sex?!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:54 pm

Wow this is like playing Confessions with mai friends. *Nods* Except our confessions aren't as bad.

shining_lights

Kurai-san

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:55 pm

I'm on all the time so I just have to talk to Alef about it. But I'll keep you posted.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:56 pm

Haha.

Actually it is this bad with my friends... @_@

Except its the other way around.. They are the ones with the bad confessions. X3

*nods* Sounds good Kiyoshi.

XColdXHeartX

Ceron

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:58 pm

Oh my god, rape actually happens in real live? I had no idea, I was confined in a wood box most of my life... rolleyes

Seriously though, I realize that, I understand it...but geez, so conventional about something that''s really probably the worst thing one person can do to another directly without hurting or going after anyone else they know.

It''s not like I have a problem with it really, sexuality is just a part of life one way or another. But still, even to me (And I barely have room to talk even), rape is a serious and terrible thing. It''s just how I feel, ya know? But it''s not like I''m blind or naive to the facts.

Having said that, I hope someone really uptight doesn''t come to this guild. It only takes a single person to report even a single instance to a mod and (Depending on how quickly any of them act, if at all) the entire place can be shut down. Then again...Gaia is so large it''s almost as if the place isn''t watched over in the slightest, even though I know the mods *are* in fact doing their job. But, with a staff that statistically is smaller then what is needed to handle the size of this community, what can ya do?

I''m not trying to repremend or scold anyone, I''m just pointing my own views out.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:59 pm

Confessing about sex is a bad thing?!

You should be confessing about jumping people and stabbing. Thats bad...

Immolatus

shining_lights

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:59 pm

Ohhh wow. Mostly ours get about as bad as trying beer or sneeking out to go to a party. *shrugs* nuthin that huge.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games