Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:14 am
AngelaAshford
I'm about to start the uploading right now. I will post the link when it's done. 3nodding

There is 125 total so it will definitely take a while. sweatdrop

Edit: Made a new account just for them. Cosplay
Those are the two most amazing Gundam cosplays I have ever seen. It's really commendable too, because those things must have been a total b***h to make.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:17 am
Oh man, those were so much fun to look at !!!

I was especially a fan of PH playing violin... hahaha. The Eve cosplay was killer, as was the Edea cosplay that was there too.

Someday I'll do a good cosplay, for sure!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:18 am
Ha ha, working sucks, because I miss out on all the good convos going on...

Anyways, excellent cosplays...And Bio! Guess who else is from Russia?! Not me! Ha ha ha! Nah, just another American here...Land of the free, home of the IN DEBT, dammit...

I have decided on my costume, though I'm gonna be a little late in making it, probably finishing the morning OF All Hallows Eve...It will be a surprise though, so no telling of yet...Just wait for the inevitable pics!

@Canas: I wish I had grandparents like that...Well, if anything, I'LL become one of those awesome grandparents some day, that is, if we ever make it!!! Dum dum dum DUM!!! (Faithful 2012 believer...Ha ha, not reall...y...)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:45 am
I wanna dress up for Halloween but there's really not much time to get a costume together. Oh well, maybe next year. Can't wait to everyone's halloween pics, though! blaugh  

Vankala

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:49 am
Alkaizer87
edit: Crap we're off topic again...wait isn't this the thread where you don't have to always talk about RE?

Heeeeeeeeell yes. xd

This is the general talk forum. So continue going off-topic if you feel like it! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:24 am
Yes, off-topic conversations always seem to win a place in my heart... Like... Wow, these freaking cosplays are a hoot to gander at. I lol'd at the Ginyu Force: hilarity. xD

MAJOR edit #1: Angela, I forgot to thank you!! *delivers a loving bear hug, then revives you mrgreen

Edit #2: There are more edits to come, just letting you know; but I laughed really hard at the RE4 merchant being inspected by the police. xD

Dude holy s**t..... Who else was shock-and-awed by that picture of the Umbrella Special Forces Unit? burning_eyes
Edit #3: Okay pray that this is my last edit. (I'm almost done flipping through the pictures, but DAMN they're just so awesome.) xd
Anyways, The Big O costume that guy was insane! Those Gundams were quite bitching as well. I can't get enough of these.  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:03 pm
I had a cosplay idea too, but my friend is being stubborn about it... I wanted to do Hayami Tetsu from Blue Submarine No. 6. You might remember it from the good 'ol days of Toonami. *sigh
http://www.vintango.com/B30a2.jpg
I wanted my friend to be Mayumi Kino. The costume is hella insane to make, if we ever decide to do it.
http://www.vintango.com/Sub14.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:15 pm
I have no clue if I'm gonna be able to go to Akon next spring. However, if I can, I really want to give a try at a cosplay. I've been thinking either Claire from Resident Evil, or Bridget from Guilty Gear. Why Bridget? Why not!  

Javanomicron

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:05 pm
If you ARE going to be Bridget, please link me some pictures. I wanna laugh. ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:15 pm
Man, today at work, this 60 year old lady came up, and she was all like, looking at video games. Turns out she's like this hardcore gamer, she likes Call of Duty and stuff like that. And her son in law got her into World of Warcraft, and she surpassed him. She was talking about how she likes to pwn her grandkids. XD That was one awesome granny.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:25 pm
Bio: HOLY $#!t NO way?! That's freaking awesome, talk about the ultimate gamer, I mean a gamer that old, she probebly started when tetris and pong came out.

Angela: Thanks for the link.

edit: OMG WEsker cosplay, and it looks liek a really good one too, but i've seen better. It was at A-cen 2007. I was browsing the dealer's room...well i wouldn't cal it a room since it's that big, and a wesker cross my path. He was a wesker from RE4. The reason I say he's better is because he was actualy caring around a self made suit case that had a clear glass cover so you could see the inside. The grenades, guns, and first aid spray were so real like, as in they really looked like the re4 versions.

edit2: OMG!!! The Uumbrella squad and nemesis.....This totally made my day. is that pyramid head guy from silent hill playing a violin?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:22 pm
@Alkaizer: I nearly wet myself when I saw that Umbrella Special Forces picture too. Really I was reeling around in my chair laughing to myself. xD

@Bio: That's hilarious, and awesome at the same time. I wish I had a family member like that. 3nodding  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:24 pm
Well, my mom can kick my a** at Mortal Kombat on occasion.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, my mom can kick my a** at Mortal Kombat on occasion.

Hah lucky. I have to wait until Thanksgiving and Christmas roll by every year to have my cousins own my brothers and I.

I wish I still had Killer Instinct... That game made me laugh. lol  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:34 pm
Crap, double-post! xp
*slaps self  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games