Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Labels are on cans =]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:47 pm
@ Tapioca : haha. yeah i get it. xDD
cans have labels but so do bottles.. well all items..

[.Mihiko-chan.]

mewonthefreeway

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:24 pm
can labels....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:10 pm
` T a p i o c a `
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Labels are on cans =]

That's not what t0sh said. razz  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:43 am
@ tapioca: true. why haven't i thought of that biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:16 am
I resent the idea that any English which is American-accented can be 'perfect'. D< -snobbish-

I get this 'fob' business now. -is surrounded by them at school-

I have labels stuck on me all the time. They usually say "kick me." biggrin

Niphz
Crew

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:35 am
@ niph: actually... i think people in asia regard any caucasian english as perfect. i guess. but then again... there's these few abc/ bbc that came to my school for exchange programme... but they don't feel chinese at all. but i think they're nice. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:45 am
@ niph : haha. kick me labels?? xDD

[.Mihiko-chan.]

xoCrow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:06 am
I poke all people with invisible "poke me" notes that only I can see.
ninja

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:08 am
[Bab! Co.]

That's not what t0sh said. razz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sure it is.

Cans can't move.

They don't label themselves.

Machines label them.

8]

I never see the use of Kick Me signs anymore.

Dx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Chibito7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:01 pm
I'm baaack! *brings back souvenirs from Rome* If possible, I'll upload the photos later, ne, Niph? 3nodding Rome was very good, thank you. Too hot for my liking, and the roads are awfully dangerous, but otherwise, a beautiful city with lots to offer when it comes to tourists.

Anyhoo... I didn't know what a "fob" was either until Tosh explained it. sweatdrop And I've never been called one before. Quite honestly, I'd barely heard the term. Heh. xd

And hello Babi! *waves* Remember me? I was wondering if you'd left. How are you? 4laugh The only guy left in the arena full of women... Tich. wink

No one has ever slapped a label on me. *sigh* Shame. Personally, I like to think of myself as unlabelled. An unlabelled person! 3nodding I go here and there and everywhere. In plain words, me ish ein "misfit". Oh, indeedly. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:03 pm
@ Chibito : you want a label slapped on you?? O.o  

[.Mihiko-chan.]

xoCrow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:04 pm
Oh lucky. I've had too many unfriendly people put labels on me in jr. high. I think some people I know still do in high school too.

But you know what, screw them. They are lame for having nothing else to do on their hands. ;O

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:05 pm
xoCrow
Oh lucky. I've had too many unfriendly people put labels on me in jr. high. I think some people I know still do in high school too.

But you know what, screw them. They are lame for having nothing else to do on their hands. ;O

User Image
what you do is you get a ring that says "punch me" and then you turn around and punch the person and their forehead has the words"punch me"indented. although you would have to have the rings words backwards so you could read it correctly. ninja  

berryscary1

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hmn...

My friend attempted to stick a kick me label on the back of one our most strict/hated teachers in the school, but it failed cos it didn't stick very well and we didn't bother sticking it back on cos back then he was getting stressy and grumpy o.O;;;
Not a good idea >.>

B&B - Welcome back biggrin

berry - good idea =D Problem is finding that particular ring ninja

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games