Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alexander Remure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:00 pm

I haven't even seen a real 'kick me' label in six years or so.

berry-But wouldn't the guy's forehead,like,bleed?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:31 pm
Nice idea berry!
However, there's like NO rings that can fit me. Kiddie ones are too tight, the nice ones are too loose. Ugh.
-___-;;

User Image

xoCrow

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rings look horrible on me.

Dx

I wasn't made to wear rings.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:37 pm
ah.. rings..

somehow i feel uncomfortable wearing them.. xD

i prefer to use the ring, hang it on a chain and use it as a necklace..

-out of the topic-
kisa hates mouth ulcers.. ><  

soumakisa

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:19 am
@ kisa: you have them now? drink more water. the damned disgusting humid weather here! D: JAJAJA!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:10 am
Chibito7
I'm baaack! *brings back souvenirs from Rome* If possible, I'll upload the photos later, ne, Niph? 3nodding Rome was very good, thank you. Too hot for my liking, and the roads are awfully dangerous, but otherwise, a beautiful city with lots to offer when it comes to tourists.

Anyhoo... I didn't know what a "fob" was either until Tosh explained it. sweatdrop And I've never been called one before. Quite honestly, I'd barely heard the term. Heh. xd

And hello Babi! *waves* Remember me? I was wondering if you'd left. How are you? 4laugh The only guy left in the arena full of women... Tich. wink

No one has ever slapped a label on me. *sigh* Shame. Personally, I like to think of myself as unlabelled. An unlabelled person! 3nodding I go here and there and everywhere. In plain words, me ish ein "misfit". Oh, indeedly. 3nodding

I'm afraid I don't remember. X_X

Haha wow, I thought I was the olny one dislike/uncomfortable with ring...but my mom bought me one, and I hang it on necklace too. biggrin  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:41 pm
Does your mom think you are a girl?

xD

Bringing you to spas.

And getting you rings.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:46 pm
@Babi: *laughs* Haha, I didn't expect you would. We weren't close, I don't think. sweatdrop

@Mihiko: Well, I don't think I'd mind having a label slapped on moi. In all honesty, I don't give a crap what people call me. 4laugh rofl

Me no like rings either. Not much anyway. Have to wash hands with them on is irritating... and who sees them anyway? Not much of a fashion accessory.  

Chibito7

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'm guessing that Babi's mum always wanted a daughter, so she treats Babi like a girl xd

I keep losing my rings.

When I was little I accidentally swallowed one x_________X

I got lots of necklaces though~ But I've been neglecting them recently for my silver Death Note one <3 And I have lots of bracelets, hardly wear em xd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:08 pm
i don't even wear them despite the largely numbered of them i have.
accessories i mean
D: lazy to put them on.

kt_jingle

xoCrow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:49 pm
I don't really wear jewelry. I got my ears pierced though, because I wanted to wear them pretty dangly earrings. Otherwise, I'm fine with just walking out the door with no jewelry. P:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:23 pm
t0shi0
Does your mom think you are a girl?

xD

Bringing you to spas.

And getting you rings.

I bet shes using me XD~~cuz she works as what you, call asthetic or w/e XD...

@789: Dunno...I looked like a girl ever since I was born...actually only born-3 years old and now...lol...everytime I go out when I was small in little carts, people ask if I am girl or not...haha, I'll post picture soon. biggrin

@Chibi: so, who are you? >_<  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:10 am
@Tosh: When did I become "Chibi"? xd I don't mind though, call me wotcha like. 3nodding But anyhow, I don't know what I am... whee I'm just... me. 3nodding

@Sapp: You swallowed one?! eek Eh? how the heck did that happen?

I got my ears pierced about a year ago, and they were absolute hell. One ear kept getting infected, and they never stopped bleeding. At the end of the day, I just gave up. That was about a month ago. I just couldn't stand the pain and irritation they kept giving me. It was fun whilst it lasted, and I'm disappointed, but I'm glad now that I'm back to not caring what happens to my ears. 3nodding I think the holes have closed up already. stare

And I've also given up on necklaces in general. My sweat reacts with most metals, but I insisted on keeping it up with the necklaces, because I like them. I'm not into jewellery, or make up (I'm not allowed to buy or wear the stuff; I don't even know how to put on mascara!), but I've always liked necklaces. but then once, I started itching the place where the necklace dangled, and accidentally itched it so much I scratched myself pretty badly. It was so obvious, people thought I self harmed myself or something... gonk So yeah, I've been scared of necklaces ever since.

Bracelets, I don't have many good ones. Plus they get in the way when I'm writing with my right hand. I would wear them on my leftie, but my watch is there... And rings, well, I've already expressed my view on them.

And when it comes to make up, I don't think I suit it either, nevermind not allowing to have it. I've tried it only a couple of times - eye shadow, mascara (my friends put it on me, lol), etc. I looked like a right old ghoul! xd I just look best natural, ya know? I'm happy without make up. I don't even use lip gloss... sweatdrop blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Babi - Don't most boys look like girls when they were babies? o.O
I actually looked more like a boy than a girl when I was born, cos I had no hair for a couple of years x_________X

B&B - I was around 5 years old (nursery) when I swallowed the ring o.<
I was playing around with it in my mouth and it went to the back of my throat and I choked for a while and drank water and it then went down the throat @______@
Wonder if it dissolved or came out of my bottom yet xd

` T a p i o c a `

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:09 am
Chibito7
@Tosh: When did I become "Chibi"? xd I don't mind though, call me wotcha like. 3nodding But anyhow, I don't know what I am... whee I'm just... me. 3nodding

@Sapp: You swallowed one?! eek Eh? how the heck did that happen?

I got my ears pierced about a year ago, and they were absolute hell. One ear kept getting infected, and they never stopped bleeding. At the end of the day, I just gave up. That was about a month ago. I just couldn't stand the pain and irritation they kept giving me. It was fun whilst it lasted, and I'm disappointed, but I'm glad now that I'm back to not caring what happens to my ears. 3nodding I think the holes have closed up already. stare

And I've also given up on necklaces in general. My sweat reacts with most metals, but I insisted on keeping it up with the necklaces, because I like them. I'm not into jewellery, or make up (I'm not allowed to buy or wear the stuff; I don't even know how to put on mascara!), but I've always liked necklaces. but then once, I started itching the place where the necklace dangled, and accidentally itched it so much I scratched myself pretty badly. It was so obvious, people thought I self harmed myself or something... gonk So yeah, I've been scared of necklaces ever since.

Bracelets, I don't have many good ones. Plus they get in the way when I'm writing with my right hand. I would wear them on my leftie, but my watch is there... And rings, well, I've already expressed my view on them.

And when it comes to make up, I don't think I suit it either, nevermind not allowing to have it. I've tried it only a couple of times - eye shadow, mascara (my friends put it on me, lol), etc. I looked like a right old ghoul! xd I just look best natural, ya know? I'm happy without make up. I don't even use lip gloss... sweatdrop blaugh

What's your old name? =_=

@789: Not necessarily...XD I find not many boys look like girls when they baby...well maybe when they were born...but I mean 1 years old and stuff...that's when they kind of change alot XD and once they get to 5-8 oh man they run and fight alot too XD  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games