Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:14 pm

...?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:16 pm

I started writing a story on fictionpress, but haven't worked on it in a year. Maybe I'll work on it again.

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:26 pm

lolz I got a story in FictionPress too. I haven't had time to type for a while now...

Quote:
The door opens inward soundlessly. With a hand I push the door more to see inside the room. The lighting in the room is a bit dark, but it’s not too dark that I can’t see anything. The walls and the furniture look exactly like Kiri’s room. Bookshelves line the walls and each one is filled to capacity with thick books. This room looks like it doubles as a library. There are no signs that a child lives here, because there are no personal effects. The large glass windows are nearly completely covered by a grey curtain and a small sliver of light shines through.
In the middle of the room, sitting traditionally on the black carpet, is a young boy about a few years younger than me, but older than Kiri. He has short black hair. His face is downcast and sideways to me, so I can’t tell his eye color. His eyes are open though, and staring at the dark carpet like he’s in a trance. He’s unmoving and calm. This boy is very much like a broken marionette; a puppet with his strings cut.
The thought comes to me that he’s a demon locked in this room. I can tell he knows I’m here, but his body doesn’t flinch or react at all. He simply stares at the fibers in the carpet like he’s possessed.
This is a child not granted the joy of living. This impersonal room is his, and it swallows him in a dark abyss. How many years has he been here living like a doll without a soul while I am allowed to roam freely? The more I think of it that way, the worse I feel. His eyes don’t reflect any light, and his skin is very pale. He looks very frail and weak to me. Of course, being trapped in a room for many years would eventually leave you like this.
These bland, unwelcoming walls have long drove this boy insane. He just doesn’t have the mind to realize it.
My body is still frozen in the doorway. The air in this room is icy cold and unfriendly. My mind screams at me, telling me that if I stay here I might end up like this boy, or worse.

That's a part of the sidestory to my main one.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Nice. My story's a little more happier than yours, but I don't feel like finding a quote to post.

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Lolz. There's some happier parts to the story. But they're very few and far between.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Well, at least there's some. Post the link, now you've garnered my interest.

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:39 pm

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/625817/

Holy crap Shiki got his glasses off... *starts screensaving frenzy*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:39 pm

lol. Go Ukky, go!

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:41 pm

>_<
*frenzies*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Ah damn...It was only for a few moments and I gotta fight Nero... crying

Wow...Nero's a lot easier to beat than I thought he would be. I couldn't jump him though, so I had to rain him with knife strokes until he died xd

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Did you get any good shots?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:47 pm

I got four. Three of them were the same inages I had before only without the glasses and one of them was when he was hurt.

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Cool. Then Shiki should be very expressive when we actually get to start playing again! xd
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:49 pm

Oh I got another one! He's on top of the Shrine with Sion about to fight Tatari.

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:52 pm

Awesome. You should post some of them, so I can feel like I'm playing it along with you, except for the fact that I'm not, I'm just looking at a few screen shots from the game. rofl
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games