Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:36 am

@jingle: A late Happy Birthday to you! heart *huggles*

I'm not sure what I think of the British education system... sweatdrop Plus I don't go to a state school, rather, a private school, so technically, we don't always follow government rule anyway.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:23 am

Oii. Happy bday Jingle!! (:
i think this is sorta late though. xD

[.Mihiko-chan.]

xoCrow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:38 am

Happy birthday Jinglee. <3

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:45 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Happy B'day Jingle ^^

On my birthday I had a test and a summer concert to take part in at night >.>

` T a p i o c a `

xoCrow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:44 am

Oh dang, that sucks.

On my birthday, I had FOUR exams. And they were all hard as hell. ._.;

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:01 pm

On my birthday one year I had a music exam.. and this year was the school concert -__-"

@B&B - Me too! Which school do you go to? ninja

Niphz
Crew

soumakisa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:11 am

× happy birthday Jingle..
    my bday always falls on exam periods too... confused

wow.. crow... 4 exams in a day... eek
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:24 am

@ all who wished me a happy birthday : THANKS <333! ((:

@ crow: OMG. FOUR?! D:< i pity you.

@ tapioca: poor thing too.

@ kisa: D: sad, i understand.

kt_jingle

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:20 am

Niphz
On my birthday one year I had a music exam.. and this year was the school concert -__-"

@B&B - Me too! Which school do you go to? ninja

I was wondering if you went to the same school as me, Niph, since you go to an all girls school as well. I live in Manchester, and there are two famous girls' schools there... Basically, and not being boastful (because I am sooo one of the stupider ones at my school, lol), my school is the better girls' school (probably not by much though), and we're the second or third best school in the country. whee I've always hated the pressure. If you don't know which school I'm talking about though, I'll tell you it. I just wanted to see if you really do go to my school! sweatdrop

My birthday is on the 3rd January, which is my mum's birthday was well! 4laugh My dad tends to forget my mum's and remember mine. sweatdrop Ahahaha, it's hilarious. I always celebrate my birthday at home, because it's still the holidays then. 3nodding So it doesn't really clash with much, but it's more fun to celebrate your birthday at school with friends.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:44 am

@ b&b: COOLIOS. biggrin i'm going to a girls' school now. and yeah, it's one of the best/ better ones so there's a hell lost of pressure D: i think kisa went to a girls' school too here in singapore.

kt_jingle

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:52 am

whoa. tests on bdays suck.
but i dont think i'll ever have a test on my bday. ^^
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:42 pm

Yeah. It sucked majorly, especially since I also ended up spending the break times studying.

THIS YEAR THOUGH, my birthday will fall on a Saturday. Wewt~ <3

User Image

xoCrow

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:18 pm

haha. yeah. but for me, no matter what day my bday falls on, it'll never fall on a test quiz day. ^_^
hopefully now. xDDD
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:51 pm

[.Mihiko-chan.]
haha. yeah. but for me, no matter what day my bday falls on, it'll never fall on a test quiz day. ^_^
hopefully now. xDDD

haha...Mew as well...Unless...there is *cue freakish dun dun duuuun music* SUMMER SCHOOL tests evil eek crying

mewonthefreeway

xoCrow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:44 pm

A plus about my birthday though is that there are no other holidays to really "prep" for. Like people in December have their Christmas AND birthday gift to be the same thing, or they just will not get the same value for both gifts.

User Image
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games