Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:47 pm
Heading to school now. Later.

#f51379
#a51cba

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:56 pm
Good evening everyone.

I was able to get out of class a half hour earlier than usual, because our professor gave us folks who lived in snowy conditions to head off early if needed. Originally I was going to stay the whole time, but I was getting bored and wasn't sure what the conditions would be if I waited. So, I decided to just go ahead and head off. I doubt I missed much, since they were talking about the poems for Sor Juana. They probably only discussed two or three of them, depending on how much people had to say on the selected poems people wanted to talk about.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:04 pm
*chuckles and rolls eyes* Sometimes the timing of WSUV's notices about things amuses me. Last term when there was a selection of lights out due to issues, it hadn't been until I had been walking about a week or so in the dark through that area that they decided to release a notice informing people about the issue and cautioning them to walk safely, and possibly find someone to walk with.

And now with us dealing with snow conditions... do they inform us about the conditions as early as possible today? No... they don't release the notice until this evening. *rolls eyes*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:12 am
La di da...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:30 am
I'm heading off to bed. Nighty night.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:27 am
Good morning everyone.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:29 am
*looks at the list of works that Benedict Cumberbatch has been in**cracks up laughing* Are you serious?! He acted in a short called "Hills Like White Elephants"! ^.^; I just read Hemingway's short story for English Studies for last class. *laughs* Wish I could find the media version online and watch it, just to see how they interpreted the story.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:35 am
*tries looking again for an online version if it**sighs* Doesn't look like anyone has it available online to watch. At least not on websites that I can freely watch it, if they had it, without having to create an account or download such and such thing.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:39 am
Just found an intriguing meme, and I thought I would fill it out here. So... here we go.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:01 am
Thursday Dating Profiles: The Evolution of Self

1. Well lets see I am driven to know what I want.
Then I'm going to let you have the time to determine what you want, before I even consider starting something with you. How am I going to be certain I'm the one you want?

2. My work as a psychotherapist is both rewarding and challenging.
So, will I be an actual date for you, or just some subject for you to study?

3. I’m intelligent yet still have so much to learn, sophisticated yet simple; dynamic, exciting, adventurous but stable; easy-going, respected, humble, patient and will fight against injustice.
Sounds like my kind of man. But there's a part of me that wonders what vices you have. Too much of a good thing can be bad.

4. I believe two is better than one, so I'm looking for a partner who feels the same.
Two as in one plus one equals two? Or two as in, going to keep the relationship open, to date other people? If the latter, then don't even think I'm going to be open to that idea.

5. Hot air ballooning, parasailing, speed boats, these are some of the things that I enjoy.
Are you daring enough to start an adventure in love?

6. This not really my thing, but here it goes. I’m a pretty laid back. Things I like to do include, hanging with friends. I am willing to try new thinks.
*yawns* Booorrrriiinnnggg! This description is way too general. Me thinks you need to think more on who you are and whether you really are doing this because you want to, or because your friends have told you to do it.

7. I am asian I was born race in the Philippines I came to the us when i was 19 yrs. old i was mired the age of 17 yrs. old i am slender.
You were "mired" at the age of 17 years old? What the hell is that supposed to be in English? Is your "mired" supposed to be "married"? If that's the case, are you still married?

8. I'm in no rush-- but also don't plan to become a serial dater.
Then I'm seriously going to rush out of here.

9. The constant evolution of self makes this difficult to write, as does the filter of subjectivity
Then, dear Scientist, describe the evolutions you've had so far. Maybe I might interested in who you are, or have been. Otherwise, this chemical reaction has failed.

10. Most people when they first meet me, first say "Wow your tall", I guess the second thing they notice is my curly hair.
Someone who can only think about the comments revolving around their looks... Hmm... a bit vain, are we?

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:15 am
That was a bit fun. I think I'll do another one, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 am
Welcome to Monday Mayhem- the cool place to be.

In honor of Valentines Day, today's meme is all about the things that we love.

1. Name a food that you love.
Japanese/Chinese food, especially orange chicken, egg flower soup, sushi, coconut shrimp, egg rolls, and probably a few other things that I can't think of their names right now. I also love crab and lobster... and salmon (but it depends on how it's cooked on whether I enjoy it or not; yeah, I'm a bit picky like that when it comes to salmon). And tea - any tea is fine; hot, cold, mild, strong - doesn't matter, I love it. smile

2. Name someone that you love.
My family and friends.

3. What kinds of ice cream do you love?
French Vanilla will always be the one I list as my favorite. I also enjoy Rocky Road and Orange Sherbet.

4. What would you love to receive for Valentines day?
Obviously V-Day has already passed, but for some future V-Day... I would love to get a bouquet of my favorite flowers from a special someone.

5. What meal would you just love to eat for dinner?
For Valentine's Day in particular? Hmm... either go out to a nice restaurant, or have a homemade meal.

6. What is something that you learned to love?
History. It used to bore me when I was younger, but now that I have the ability to focus primarily on the historical eras I enjoy, I can learn about history and not be bored about it.

7. Tell us something that we would love.
Nature. Enough said.

8. What is your definition of love?
A strong connection between two people.

9. What is it that you love more than anything?
My family and friends.

10. Name a Monday Meme that you love.
I don't usually do Monday Memes, so I don't know.

11.Would you love to write a Monday Mayhem?
Um... not sure.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:30 am
Okay that was fun. I would do more, but I need to finish taking care of my Facebook apps... and then get ready for school. ^.^;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:38 am
Off to take a shower.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:02 am
I'm back.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games