Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:00 pm
((Sorry if it sounds mean and offensive I do not mean it any way.))

Naixen looked over to catch a glimpse of Berry running after declaring she was usless. "Does that girl know any self esteem..." She grumbled. Annie poked out of Naixen's hood and looked towards where Berry had run off to. Naixen felt her soft side coming along and she made a harsh and loud sonic boom at the enemy then looked at Annie. "Go and check on her and make sure she doesn't kill her self." Annie nodded and jumped out and rushed down the hall to follow Berry.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:40 pm
Alchemy Puppet
((Sorry if it sounds mean and offensive I do not mean it any way.))

Naixen looked over to catch a glimpse of Berry running after declaring she was usless. "Does that girl know any self esteem..." She grumbled. Annie poked out of Naixen's hood and looked towards where Berry had run off to. Naixen felt her soft side coming along and she made a harsh and loud sonic boom at the enemy then looked at Annie. "Go and check on her and make sure she doesn't kill her self." Annie nodded and jumped out and rushed down the hall to follow Berry.
((dont worry at all. i been partly making fun of it myself XD)) Berry runs into she beileves no one has followed her. She walks off to the garden and sits down."i hope everyone is okay."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:34 pm
Recca fend off a flurry of strikes from Yuri, unable to attack, and being pushed back  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:12 pm
Annie wasn't very fast for a heartless espesially when it was in a cat costume, but at least it was able to smell out where Berry was. It trailed towards the garden and found her sitting down. It aproached her and sat by her feet.  

Alchemy Puppet

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:16 pm
Alchemy Puppet
Annie wasn't very fast for a heartless espesially when it was in a cat costume, but at least it was able to smell out where Berry was. It trailed towards the garden and found her sitting down. It aproached her and sat by her feet.
When Annie sat by her feet. Berry got a bit shocked and turned into a cat.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:18 pm
*walks in to a room looking for someone"  

Kaje The Wolf

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:05 pm
DoubleMar
stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:34 pm
bixyll muttered more words and one by one the guards began to fall to the ground he looked at vexxion sort of worried since he was back in the werewolf form "you all right?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet
Annie tipped it's head to the side. It was confused and didn't expect to scare her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:58 pm
Alchemy Puppet
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet
Annie tipped it's head to the side. It was confused and didn't expect to scare her.
Berry walked away while in her cat form.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:16 pm
Carrot-Copper
DoubleMar
stare
*tilts his head and smiles* (sorry about not posting a lot did you get my pm)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:30 pm
DoubleMar
Carrot-Copper
DoubleMar
stare
*tilts his head and smiles* (sorry about not posting a lot did you get my pm)
((keep up with the rp or just leave, it's annoying how you leave and then comeback doing some random crap))  

MrAsianK

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:39 pm
"phoenix, come forth and destroy my enemy" a blast came around Recca blowing Yuri back. a massive phoenix of fire arose from the blast and flew straight through Yuri and disappeared. Yuri fell to the ground clutching his stomach Recca walked up to him, "i should have done this years ago." Recca summoned Caladbolg, "any last words, Yuri?"

"yes, i enjoyed killing father"

Recca's eyes went black and Recca's Caladbolg went of fire. he swung the sword without mercy cutting of Yuri's head comepletely and lighting it on fire.

((sorry if that was too gory))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:16 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet
Annie followed calmly after Berry.

While that Naixen took one more guard down finishing her part of the soldiers and waited for the next fleet to come. She decided to take the time to check on Annie and Berry with her hearing. She noticed the Berry's foot steps were leaving from where annie had stopped. "please don't tell me she's scared of it...." She mumbled then scoffed. After scoffing harshly, she stater to talk but without sound coming out. Instead it flowed towards Berry. "Sorry, I had Annie there to keep and eye on you or at least the other way around and don't worry it doesn't eat hearts unless it's a comand by me." she scoffed and ended her message.  

Alchemy Puppet

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:25 am
Alchemy Puppet
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet
Annie followed calmly after Berry.

While that Naixen took one more guard down finishing her part of the soldiers and waited for the next fleet to come. She decided to take the time to check on Annie and Berry with her hearing. She noticed the Berry's foot steps were leaving from where annie had stopped. "please don't tell me she's scared of it...." She mumbled then scoffed. After scoffing harshly, she stater to talk but without sound coming out. Instead it flowed towards Berry. "Sorry, I had Annie there to keep and eye on you or at least the other way around and don't worry it doesn't eat hearts unless it's a comand by me." she scoffed and ended her message.
Berry stoped and looked around"who is Annie?"She didnt see Annie at all so she didnt know anyone was following her.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games