Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:48 am

@B&B - Nah, I'm in Bristol, I go to Badminton School [I'm sure I've posted the website here before XDD], which school do you go to? I've probably heard of it, but I never know where anything is xD
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:42 am

Ah, really now? xd Here's mine:Withington Girls School. And why is it called "Badminton School"? My friend attends Bristol uni though, doing medicine, just about to enter second year. 3nodding I have to admit, I've never heard of your school either, so we're even! sweatdrop xd

Chibito7

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:01 am

mewonthefreeway
[.Mihiko-chan.]
haha. yeah. but for me, no matter what day my bday falls on, it'll never fall on a test quiz day. ^_^
hopefully now. xDDD

haha...Mew as well...Unless...there is *cue freakish dun dun duuuun music* SUMMER SCHOOL tests evil eek crying

ahh yeah. my bday is summer too. =^_^=
but mine is august so our summer school already ends by then. xP
cept i didnt go to summer school this year.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:41 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Went to Thorpe Park yesterday =D <33

There were around 700 coaches there, with well over 1.7k school people there stressed
And you know what that means, SUPER LONG FREAKING LINES scream mad gonk

Spending 2 hours queuing for an awesome ride (colossus) was not fun stressed
Which explains why I haven't gone on the internet yesterday since I was so tired from queuing >.>

Managed to go on 4 rides emo

Had to hang around with wimpy friends who did not like scarey rides at all, well one of em wasn't afraid to go on super fast rides, but didn't like being caged up in a carraige while doing 360's stare
I had an other group of friends I could've hanged around with, but we lost them at the entrance xd

I was really looking forward to go on Stealth and other water rides, but the queuing times were well over 1 or 2 hours mad Stealth was 145mins queuing time! gonk

School topic - I don't go to a girls school, but my school has a very good reputation...well sort of confused
We win all kinds of awards and stuff xp

` T a p i o c a `

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:18 pm

is Thorpe Park sorta like Six Flags??
cuz Colossus.. is a ride at Six Flags so just wondering. xD
btw six flags is a rollercoaster theme park. ^^
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:21 pm

Ohh on the 2nd, I get to go to Great America which is also a rollercoaster park. It's gonna be on a Thrusday, so I'm guessing not THAT many people will be there. Pstt, I actually have a lecture that day but I looked over the stuff and it's stuff I could figure from self-study. But if I can't go on that day, the group of people I wanted to go with won't be able to go until it's way too late. X_x

User Image

xoCrow

mewonthefreeway

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:56 pm

[.Mihiko-chan.]
mewonthefreeway
[.Mihiko-chan.]
haha. yeah. but for me, no matter what day my bday falls on, it'll never fall on a test quiz day. ^_^
hopefully now. xDDD

haha...Mew as well...Unless...there is *cue freakish dun dun duuuun music* SUMMER SCHOOL tests evil eek crying

u serious?!?
Me too. mrgreen
Summer school ends, but I was just sayin..sometimes they have 'sessions' they let u take in august -shudder-
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:39 pm

mewonthefreeway
[.Mihiko-chan.]
mewonthefreeway
[.Mihiko-chan.]
hopefully now. xDDD

u serious?!?
Me too. mrgreen
Summer school ends, but I was just sayin..sometimes they have 'sessions' they let u take in august -shudder-

haha. xDD

[.Mihiko-chan.]

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:50 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mihiko - I guess it's like Six Flags =/

There's a bunch of rollercoasters on Thorpe park too~
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:41 pm

` T a p i o c a `
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Went to Thorpe Park yesterday =D <33

There were around 700 coaches there, with well over 1.7k school people there stressed

Which explains why I haven't gone on the internet yesterday since I was so tired from queuing >.>

Had to hang around with wimpy friends who did not like scarey rides at all, well one of em wasn't afraid to go on super fast rides, but didn't like being caged up in a carraige while doing 360's stare
I had an other group of friends I could've hanged around with, but we lost them at the entrance xd

I was really looking forward to go on Stealth and other water rides, but the queuing times were well over 1 or 2 hours mad Stealth was 145mins queuing time! gonk

School topic - I don't go to a girls school, but my school has a very good reputation...well sort of confused

Wow, your day must've been really spoilt by the long waiting queues. rofl And only 4 rides, my goodness!!! rofl rofl Either the rides there are really old and unable to handle a lot of people at a time, or Thorpe Park itself is quite small and was never intended to cope with that many people. razz

Minielf

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:09 pm

@tapioca: sort of like tokyo disneyland eh. even for a cinderella ride or sth and a carousel, we had to queue for around 2 hours each. D: sad.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:21 pm

` T a p i o c a `

WOW. rofl

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xoCrow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:12 am

So crap, I need to hurry and make my plans and ask people.
There are still people who are clueless about the plans. And we better get those people to go.
gonk

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:24 am

Excuse moi for ze topic change, but anyone reading/read Harry Potter numero 7 yet? 4laugh I ish finished! 3nodding Twas very good. Though we probably shouldn't discuss in too much detail in case somebody doesn't want to know the spoilers... sweatdrop

Chibito7

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:38 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Damn

gonk

Tosh reads so slow.

She stops every chapter 'cos she gets bored.

>_____>;;

Charlie read the last book in 4 hrs.

Or so he claims.

P:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games