Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenji281

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:32 am
Hey im 14 and u can call me Kenji. I'm from the Bronx,NY and im quite random at times and like to have fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:00 pm
Hey i'm 15 you can call me D, Schwarzwind (my avatars demon form),Cervantes, or D-Rog wat ever fits your fancy.

on gaia i'm 21 years old, i know big gap from my real age. the age goes with my avatars personalty is like to drink sake. if you want to be cool with me just be yourself.  

Cervantes DeathBringer

Dangerous Werewolf

4,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

a_shy_girl_1999

Newbie Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:25 pm
Hello, my name is Erika, I just joined here. I want to try to keep up with everything thats happening with the battle system and I am very excited about the MMO coming out soon! It is exciting 3nodding

Well, I don't really know what to say now ... lol ... um... I think thats about it. ...  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:49 am
OI! name is Pauti. im 19ish and joined cuz Im pretty pumped about the upcoming mmo.  

Pauti

Azraethea

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:13 am
Hellos. O:
I be Azraethea. I'm 19 and live in rainy little England. :3
I like to do all sorts of stuff, but mainly I love to draw. <3

I joined the guild to see if I could find some friends in the same time zone that I could play with in the battle system. >3 Leveling with friends is always more fun. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:37 am
Hello thank you for letting me join biggrin I can't wait till the mmo comes out!

I live in the Chicago area
Turning 17 soon
I'm on my comp atleast once a day and like to draw too

nice to meet you all  

Galica0

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UnMasker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:05 am
Hey, I'm 17

I go under the alias of UnMasker but you'll never unmask me! whee

I am uber excited about the battle MMO coming and I heard about this guild from a community spotlight I think... hmm... cannot remember, but anyway, I found you all! 4laugh

-UnMskr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:55 am
I am not really gonna say my age, so i won't do it. Hello, i am FlameRush and you can call me whatever you want that resembles my name (so that we don't get ito confusions sweatdrop ) and i got into this guild is because i am really bored nearly everyday, so i play some RPG and... yeah, thats about it  

ExioScarlet

Justin vonPilgrim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:33 pm
HI I'm 14 I live in Romania and my name is Lucas  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:35 am
Hi everyone! I am just really into rpg's and looking forward to the battle system... I am old.......... 25 sad and I work fulltime, go to college fulltime, and have a boyfriend, and love animals, and the beach. I live in SW Florida. Rock on!  

Miss Smoothie

Old Vainfuman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:44 am
Hi the names vain 21 new to the guild from Detroit MI big gamer and anime fan nice to meet everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:47 am
Hey everybody, I'm TruuBluu. I am 27 and I live in the USA, Ohio. I like gangster and horror movies. I love to eat as well but you couldn't tell by lookin at me.  

TruuBluu

Anxious Lunatic

13,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100

iRorred

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:42 pm
burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:35 am
hi i'm boxxy boyy i'm 18 and want to become a chef  

PalmtopTigra