Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:13 pm
"Me too.... I really really hope too...." he said, extremely pale from her death threats.

Linali sighed. "Come on, let's get going...Kanda's already gone..."

Didrika was still asleep, surprisingly. And as she usually did when she slept, she mumbled. "....Kandaroo...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:19 pm
Allen realized that Kanda had already gone ahead of them and nodded. "Yeah." He followed, glancing back at Lavi.

Kanda glanced down at the sleeping girl once more, caught up in how such an absurd combination of words could pop into the girls head.

Carlotta followed after, head up as she looked around.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:31 pm
Lavi nodded and followed everyone, still carrying the girl who muttered death threats in her sleep. "Can we leave her somewhere....?"

"I guess. But where? I was thinking Nii-san's office, but being in there earlier, that's no place to leave a sleeping person... or any person. She can use my room." Linali said after a moment. "Come on, it's this way..."

"Okay." He followed Linali's lead before giving a glance to Allen, asking if he wanted to come too.

Didrika felt pretty much rejuvinated. Being around that many people allowed for her energy to return quickly. Her eyes fluttered open and she groaned. Rubbing her eyes she looked up to see she was being carried by Kanda and her face burst into flames.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:13 pm
Allen perked up and then followed after Lavi and Linali.

Carlotta continued to follow Linali, yawning as she did.

Kanda looked back at the others and then stopped as he heard the girl groan. "Awake now?" He looked down at the red faced girl.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:31 pm
Lavi sighed. "Are you gonna wake up anytime soon...?" he asked the sleeping girl he was carrying.

"Are...you sure you want her to wake up just yet...?" Linali asked with a serious tone.

Didrika nodded. "Uh...uh-huh..." She was still bright red. But she liked where she was at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:40 pm
Kanda continued to watch Didrika, and when he noticed that Didrika was still looking up at him blushed lightly and looked away. ".. How do you feel now?"

"Yeah, that would be risky. Besides its fairly quiet now with her asleep." Allen added.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:51 pm
"Uhm, yeah... I'm doing okay now... You can put me down now... if you want... or not..." Didrika said, in a quiet voice.

"uh... right..." was all Lavi managed.

Linali sighed. "Not much further to my room. Then we have to see Nii-san. About many things..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:00 pm
Kanda thought about it for a moment and shook his head. "You're legs are probably asleep." Then he thought about taking her back to the others, but in the end decided to wait a little longer. "Were you dreaming?" He asked, suddenly remembering Didrika's muttering while she slept.

"Right." Allen replied. He wondered when this day would end, and with a yawn thought to himself how nice it would be to rest.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:07 pm
"huh? Dreaming... uhm... i think so... but I don't really remember it... why?" She asked, looking at him.

Lavi sighed. "So much happened today, huh?"

"That's true... there was a lot... It was a long day."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:11 pm
"You were muttering in your sleep." He informed her.

"I feel so tired." Allen blinked, "Time passed slowly today." He stretched.

Carlotta simply listened to their conversation, taking the time to take in the quiet atmosphere.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:45 pm
"Oh.. really...? Wh-what did I say...?" She asked. She didn't know she spoke when she slept. What could she have possibly said that made Kanda ask her such a question.

"Hopefully it'll end soon..." Lavi sighed.

"Yeah... But there's still a lot we have to address today..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:48 pm
Kanda grimaced at first and then blushed. ".... You said Kandaroo." He looked away, embarrassed by such a thing, at the same time with Didrika's childishness, it was rather cute.

"I hope it won't take to long." Allen frowned.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:52 pm
"K-kandaroo...?" Didrika just stared at him before giggling. "W-well... it's a cute nickname!" She smiled before wrapping her arms around his nack and kissing him on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:55 pm
"If you say so." He sighed, and then watched as Didrika kissed him. Blinking slowly he brushed his cheek with his hand and turned away flushed.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:58 pm
Didrika giggled. "I love you..." She told him and then burried her face into his shirt, blushing at saying the phrase so casually.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff