Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:16 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((sorry i forgot sweatdrop ...or did i ninja but i meant Somad is with you))
*Should we trust this man Berry i dont like him much stare *
Berry said back to him ' I have to find Damos...i want to feel whole again..'
*Berry what shall we do about Sabish do you think she is okay??*
' She has Farmoska with her still. The creatures stopped attacking so, unless she got hurt from something else. she should be fine but if you want you can go check.'
* will you be fine??*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:22 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
' She has Farmoska with her still. The creatures stopped attacking so, unless she got hurt from something else. she should be fine but if you want you can go check.'
* will you be fine??*
' i will be fine...im going to see Damos again....'  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:40 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* will you be fine??*
* well I wil leave you half of my stenght with you, i will give to you Tamajings power, with this you will be able to summon his sword only nuthing else, i shall leave in my wolf form to look for Sabishi is that understood*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:01 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* will you be fine??*
* well I wil leave you half of my stenght with you, i will give to you Tamajings power, with this you will be able to summon his sword only nuthing else, i shall leave in my wolf form to look for Sabishi is that understood*
' i dont need it...' Berry started to walk around in the area she was in and looked for Damos.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:08 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* will you be fine??*
' i dont need it...' Berry started to walk around in the area she was in and looked for Damos.
*fine be my guest, i hope you die i lonely terrible death stare * *and with that said Somad appeared as a wolf and disappeared into the woods*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:13 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Wait Ryed...do you think Derry Has any connections to someone named Samnex i need to know

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were connected. But where do you know Samnex from?" Ryed asked while readying himself for the hike.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:26 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* will you be fine??*
*fine be my guest, i hope you die i lonely terrible death stare * *and with that said Somad appeared as a wolf and disappeared into the woods*
Berry was shocked about what he say." I guess he really is mad and wants me to die....he is still mad that Damos wanted him to go with me and not him....." Berry walked a bit more and saw Damos and Ryed in the background. She got a bit closer but she wanted to make sure they werent doing something that she shouldnt get involved in.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:50 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Wait Ryed...do you think Derry Has any connections to someone named Samnex i need to know

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were connected. But where do you know Samnex from?" Ryed asked while readying himself for the hike.
he is an Enigma and a powerful one, thats all i know  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:48 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"He's more than that, Damos. He is the very first Enigma, and he controls all other Enigmas. You could say he is their leader. Until I see those creatures Derry created, I'm not certain if he has anything to do with it, that's why we have to go to the mountain." He heard a rustling noise and looked at some bushes. "Come out of the bushes, Daron, and take Berry with you. We might need your help."

"I'm dead," Daron thought at first. But when he heard that Ryed needed their help, he didn't hesitate to come out of the bushes. "Come Berry, it's alright." Daron placed Nevan on his back and walked towards Ryed and Damos.

Suddenly a high pitched scream sounded from nearby. "They're here..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:56 am
((Sorry I havent been on in a while...I don't really have a legiable excuse this time so...What's happening? Wait, I'll just read it...Okay))  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:38 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"He's more than that, Damos. He is the very first Enigma, and he controls all other Enigmas. You could say he is their leader. Until I see those creatures Derry created, I'm not certain if he has anything to do with it, that's why we have to go to the mountain." He heard a rustling noise and looked at some bushes. "Come out of the bushes, Daron, and take Berry with you. We might need your help."

"I'm dead," Daron thought at first. But when he heard that Ryed needed their help, he didn't hesitate to come out of the bushes. "Come Berry, it's alright." Daron placed Nevan on his back and walked towards Ryed and Damos.

Suddenly a high pitched scream sounded from nearby. "They're here..."
Berry eyes turn back to full emotion again. She looked at Damos then ran to him and hugged him, just to make sure that this was real and not fake." Are you okay Damos? Nothing bad happened to you right?" Berry looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:39 am
SoraSabishii
((Sorry I havent been on in a while...I don't really have a legiable excuse this time so...What's happening? Wait, I'll just read it...Okay))
((neither does MWM half the time. XD Just read and catch up cause unless MWM has update the first page then u have to read. sorry . i havent had the time to uodate due to how i have been hanging out with my bf this weekend basically ^^))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:56 am
SoraSabishii

[[What's happening? Uhm... you are currently alone with Farmoska in the forest about 150 feet away from everyone else, after the whole back-and-forth teleporting. Easy to pick in, right?]]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:09 pm
((Thanyou!))  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:31 pm
berry im alright calm down, nuthing bad has happened okay sweatdrop *strokes her hair to suthe her*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games