Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:19 pm
...Dang it... I thought of that white text thing like after I had already gotten offline, after I posted those things. So I was like... meh... too lazy to go back and check now. Well I look like an idiot now, nothing new... SO I'M A DORKY SALESCLERK, SO SUE ME!!! xd at least it shows how much I care for my buddy, even if he won't be living very much longer... at least not comfortably.

You know seeing Ky's avatar makes me want to get cool weapons too... but I dunno where to get em. So, Alan I've decided that you will get them for me. That is, if you want to live, I mean. Think over this deal carefully. You won't get any refunds one way or another, so make your choice count. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:55 am
Rene the Hopeless
Ummmm, you people are pretty gulliable X.x haven't you figured out that Mint is Kurai...and how could Kurai type if he had is hand broken....and wouldnt it be more reasonable if I killed him and not a drunk driver...and we didnt have a limo...and he stole that story from me cus last year at my senior high banquet our limo driver was at the bar at the cheesecake factory while we girls were riding up and down the elevator. B4k4 kura. Why are those pictures ugly....it must be ur face....

Oh yah, and none of the pictures on the index page come up when I click on em. Just get a little x. That annoying red letter.

Kurai:Well poo go ahead and ruin my fun will you? And yes Mint is me, but thats only cause no one else really feels like helping me as much as my femine side does. *sniff* you silly guild members... But from now on Mint is still another side of me my femine side of me. Bahh.. Rene that picture is awsome. Its my wallpaper for my widescreen laptop now and everyone at school says its awsome. Pictures work for me.. must be you then... meh meh. Hopefully my computer will get fixed today.

hehe Rene gets so angry so easily XP. This is why we have this Brother and sis relationship of ours.

Mint: Ok I'm pretty upset with the Guild's Rping i've been seeing lately. Have you not read the rules? It says Please post more then one line in your RPs It is a very strict rule that used to be uphold up by Rachel. Do we really want to be reading RPs with pages filled with only one line of RPs? Its a waste of Space and for characters who has to take note of there simple RP line. Just cause Rachel or me has not been on lately we have not been able to uphold this rule recently. SO please Post more then one line in your RPs! Those who have been posting more then one line. Sorry about this lil outburst and please continue on giving a good role model to everyone else in the guild. And i love you all ^^  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:03 pm
My question wasn't answered!! domokun ing Renes (Rachel in RL I think..O.o)) hair gonk !! Maybe there was a really fat dude who ate all the snacks..or maybe a clone of me who just eats everything in site...hmm

....for the oen psot thing I just give warnings..well Poppy does..though she not a Mod...Kurai shoudl make ehh one,then I won't have to keep on logging onto the Joy account to talk his this thread..

ooohhh yea Tiffy/Uwasa....anyoen gimme lil ol' me a summery of what happened?  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:10 pm
Alright in regards to the single liners i will start deleting them and informing the writters of this infraction. Also tiff nothing has happened me and kiyowa are fighting a mjin so we can weaken it then tiff can show her kindness making her normal. also maxi and june are getting every one off the ship.  

uwasa

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:56 pm
Rene not a Rachel... Rene is a Steph!

And so... I'm wondering where I want to appear again to start rping... decisions decisions... meanwhile I'm hitting on Aileen (Aili) via IM right now. Gotta keep tradition alive.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:49 am
Yes he is eating my hair. It tastes good?
I'm not photogenic crying Not fair. And all the people love that pic cus they think that I'm ugly and can be easily pushed outta the picture to get to you. Stupid girls >.> trying to steal my date.  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:13 am
Thanks for your guys help as i am trying to get my net fixed. The Comcast guy came visit today and said that we had a bad modem or so. And we should be getting a new one today Hopefully.

And don't worry Rene XD. I know better then to run off with a different gurl. cause if i did.. Rene's wrath is much more dangerous then any other life-threatening situations. ::shudder::  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:40 pm
Except perhaps Rachel and Karen's wrath.  

xxrageofangelsxx

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:13 pm
*sigh* just posting cause im bored sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:44 am
Recieved the Modem! It Works!!! IT LIVESSS. W00t w00t! For internet living! WAHHAHAHAHA. Unfourtantnly though.. hehe... im at school right now XD. ill be sure to try/attempt/Fake out the RP at the beach.  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:23 pm
Hey I am deciding on a new hairstyle...but I am not not which one should I get...should I get this one
User Image

or

User Image
this one, or should I just stick with my original hairstyle!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:47 pm
Orignal.

Holy Crap.. this was it.. the last day of Seniors.. Man.. its so depressing!

Holy Crap. Im freakin out. I think ill lay in bed for a while and reflect or something or just be all Emo or somethin..

Holy Crap.  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:02 pm
hee hee I like the 1st one Tiffy! And also Im gonna get the 2nd one but in green..in RL I just gto my hair dyed brigth red with layers!!My odl man freaked!!Hee hee

:: pats Kurias head:: there there good ol' Kuri,just think of the end,as the beginning!! hee hee!!Besides you'll always have Ria to fall back on if ya need help!! Hee hee!! ^-^

Sohpmore year for me!! Hee hee!! Can't believe I was able to get past the first year of high school..can't believe it got past through me,hee hee quoete from one of my friends!! hee hee  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:36 pm
My school year hasn't ended yet... poopy...

That does it. Rachel hasn't replied in Zenith so I'm rping something here. Now where to put it...  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:30 pm
Ya ::hugs Joy:: Im gonna be a sophomore too!!!!! whee Man freshman year went by so fast for me!!!! *sigh* I dont get out till the second week of June...and on the count of that I have summer school (no I am not stupid!!! I am just taking P.E. over summer so I dont have to do it when I become a sophomore) AAAHHH which means I will only have one month of vacation to enjoy crying (I go back to school on August)  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games