Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:48 pm
kai wolf white
((hey, get back into your hall way with Erri!*pushes you threw the door*))

"woah... how are you..."Kai was truly amazed at the light the came from the strangers wrist,"hey i forgot to ask whats your name?" he was now looking at Min.
Hikari didn't even lose an ounce of concentration and continued the hand movements as he spoke "my name is Hikari, it mean light, for obvious reasons and if what I said sounds sort of rude I'm sorry but this is really difficult, oh and thanks for getting my sword before"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:27 pm
"okay nice to meet you hakari, im going to let you work now im going to take Leon to his place." Kai pushed Leon into the hall,"you probably don't know, but you've realy upset Erri by comeing to us, now go back to her!" kai practicly yelled  

kai wolf white

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:40 pm
Leon nodded but covered his mouth...something was truly wrong with him his throat was sore and his heart was acting up again (What is going on...) blood splattered on the floor. "What is the matter with meeee?!?" He shouted loud enough for the whole house to hear. "I need...help...and Min is unconcious...and...I don't know what else to do...I think I better leave here...I'm nothing more than a chip on Erri's shoulder and I know nothing about what I am or even who my own blood is...what sort of seal is this?!? Is Bast truly meaning to help...I have a feeling so many feelings and I am going to lose my d*** mind I'm tired of this condition and not knowing how to treat it"...Leon went into the guest room and grabbed his cloak. "They will not be able to find me...they will lose my scent...they may as well forget everything! Dimensional Cloak! And if I die...it won't matter! Min by the time you regain conciousness...I'll be gone."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:33 pm
Her attentin was torn between so many people, what with the stranger healing Min, Leon bleeding and gone, even his prescence was gone! and kai with all his questions for the stranger... she watched silently after leon [red?... (called a small voice from the back of her mind) ] she could feel that he wanted to be left alone... so she focused on Hikari instead "Hikari, was it? What are you doing here, and why do you bring a sword?"  

Acrisiss

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:24 am
Kai slamed a huge vase into the back of Leons head to shut him up and stop himm from takeing off,"you, must say goodbye before takeing off." he picked up the now unconsious Leon and whent to the locked door to the hallway, and kicked the door open."Erri!" he yelled,"Leon was trying to leave with out say goodbye... aand i stoped him... with a vase."Kai bagan to realize what he just did and fell to the floor crying.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:22 am
Leon coughed up more blood even when kai knocked him unconcious and picked him up...the process had already started and when he reached Erri Leon dissapered...but however where he went was a mystery.  

losttoneverreturn

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:30 pm
kai wiped is eyes and saw Leon was gone."what have i done!?!" he yelled and ran off to be alone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:12 pm
she shook her head, sighing as she gave a longing glance at Hikari before trotting after Kai "Kai? brother? please... dont leave me... i dont want to be alone... Kai?"  

Acrisiss

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:35 am
Kai heard Reign and truned back to her, "Reign im sorry, i... i need to go to my room, you can come to, if you want." he said with tears in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:31 pm
Reign nodded and followed him in, hugging him "Its alright brother..."  

Acrisiss

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:21 am
"thanks Reign." he said then huged her. he relised her and whent back tword his room.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:24 am
((sorry 'bout not posting guys I've had a tonn of school stuff to do, haven't finished it yet but thought it would be important to post))

Hikari finished off the spell on min, sat down on the floor spacing out, waiting for her to wake up.  

Ravenhome

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:26 pm
Erri sighed as she looked at the seal on her paw then made up her mind thats it i have had it with the lies first my parents said they loved me and left me now Leon too no this is it im done its time to end all my lives crying Erri ran out of the house twords the waterfall in the mountains where she planned to jump  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:14 pm
Leon was in a strange room looking around blood dripping from his mouth, (Where...am I...) A strange man appeared from the shadows. "Oh boy...now what do we have here? I see that you are dying...this time...not much time...how long have you known of this? And how do you come into this room..." His eyes examined the strange man whom was also examining him in return. "You have the eyes of a slave...and also confusion sorrounds you...you have to go back where you came from...but I can't allow it until you are fully healthy and ready to face whatever comes your way. you will get scorned if the one you love lives."  

losttoneverreturn

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:25 pm
Kai heard the door slam and Erri's presence fade. "Reign... i have to go, i'll be back after while." He jumped up and out of the window, then followed Erri.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games