Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:05 am

"Well, it's my brother," he let out a sigh of feeling."He's not my real brother, cause he's a wolf, but he was the one who always took care of me and taught me of to cast-" Yue jerked to attention. scream what is wrong with you! You almost told him about your magic, you moron! Grinning sheepishly he looked back at Dimitri, "Any way, he disappeared an year ago and I've been traveling since. There are alot of questions I need answers to and he is the only one who may have the answers." Lifting his cup, he takes a steadying sip, hoping Dimitri won't notice his mistake.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:24 am

"Hmm, seems we are both looking for answers." Dimitri said squinting his eyes, getting caught up in his own calculations. "Well, I don't know about casting, the only metal work I've done done is with folding and a bit of chemical work, so I really can't be much help there..."

Dimitri Luger

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:33 am

Yue started choking on his tea. Coughing to clear his throat, he looks over at Dimitri laughing, "Iwasn't talking about science, I was talking about sorcemmmm!" He covered his mouth in a rush, scream scream scream WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!! DO YOU EVER THINK BEFORE YOU TAKE OR DOES IT JUST FALL OUT FOR YOUR MOUTH, YOUR FUR-COATED CLAUD!!!! Slowly turning his head towards Dimitri, eyes wide with shock. "Did I just say what I think I did?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:52 am

"Heh, seems your feet aren't the only things that have tend to slip, eh?" Dimitri said grinning at the wide eyed fur beside him. "So magic... how does it... uh... ah, heh, must try to curb my enthusiasm or I'll wind up with a test subject rather than a friend. You don't mind talking about it do you?" He said with a slight grimace to his initial reaction.

Dimitri Luger

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:02 am

Narrowing his eyes, he holds Dimitri's gaze."I don't have a problem with it, but let me tell you this," He placed his right index finger in the middle of Dimitri's chest. "The last person who wanted to play 'doctor' with me didn't realize what a mistake it was until it was to late. Now she's nothing but a pile of meat and she was trying to help me." Drawing back he sit and sipped his tea, watching for one of 2 reactions. The first would mean friend, the second-death.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:20 am

"Hmm, a shame, I would really like to learn if such a response was generally reflexive or specific to the individual, but I really can't afford to risk becoming, what was it?... Ah, a pile of meat, I'm too close to succeeding in my present research. Who knows, perhaps the results of which could solve the meat issue, but such musings will lead nowhere if I don't succeed." Dimitri said, gauging the cat next to him, Hmm, no way I can fight him or outrun him in my current state, though his stance does not seem to be intent on immediate combat. However, I do not know anything about his sorcery, and ... I said I would curb my enthusiasm, and I will! "So, you said another individual had tried to help you? Who was she?"

Dimitri Luger

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:52 am

Relax back into his chair, Yue ran the tip of a finger along the brim of the tea cup. Without looking away, "Her name was Seliria Mordin, a researcher in some high tech company. Apparently she and my brother had a difference of opinion while he was the companies "guest". When he left, her research was incomplete. Just when she was about to close the project, I showed up in town looking for him. At first I thought she was just lying so she could use me but she really did want to help me understand how my magic works. I guess in the end, she did help alittle." Leaning back, he stretched his arms over his head, revealing a star-shaped making on his stomach. He cast his eyes at Dimitri."Bet your dying to know what I can do, aren't you,Dimitri," he said leaning in towards the fox.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:05 am

"Heh, at the risk of making that into a literal statement, yes, I am greatly interested in many things about you." Dimitri said, focusing his glasses in a flash of reflected light. "But as with all things, I believe it is best to start at the beginning. I am curious especially about the significance of that mark and your mentor, uh, what was his name again?" He said, shifting his weight to lean on the counter and face Yue, taking a sip of his tea as he did.

Dimitri Luger

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:21 am

Smiling sincerely, Yue lounges in the chair. Crossing one leg over the other and resting his elbow on the chair back in order to full face Dimitri. He studies him for a moment before taking a sip of tea and relating his tale.
"The mark you see here," Yue rose up in order to fully expose it again, "is know as a limiter release. If I need to I can remove it to gain access to my full magical powers." Stopping to take another sip, he looked at the fox to see it sink in. "My brother's name, is Brahm. He can also use magic and his limiter covers his entire back. As for what I can do, it's basic. I'm able to fly, I can heal wounds, and make shields. Pretty impressive, don't you think?" scream why are you telling him this! he's just going to use you and throw you awaaaaaaaiiiittt a minute, you like him! you think he may actually be someone you can trust, don't you? Your forgetting about HER. Brahm is the only man you need, and the only one you cam trust. DON'T FORGET THAT!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:32 am

"Hmm, curiouser and curiouser. So this magic requires no catalyst, it is purely operated by will? Amazing!" Dimitri says, with a distracted look at the cookie in his hand. "Ah, but I forget myself, what can you tell me about yourself? Perhaps your younger life, have you always been with Brahm?" He says with a distracted nibble at the cookie.

Dimitri Luger

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:45 am

Lowering his head to let his hair hide his face, Yue lets out a heart-felt laugh. He waves his hand at Dimitri to dissuade any confusion. "You I like! You're the only one who ever asked me about myself rather than try to learn more about my powers." Wiping away tears of laughter, looks at the fox and said, "I have no knowledge of my past before Brahm rescued me. I was lost in a dark place and he brought me into the light. I owe him everything!" He laughs again, a little sadder this time. "Brahm and I lived together for 5 years in a small cabin on the edge of a forest not far from the village of Imaril. He would always watch the village from our home every morning and night. One day I woke up and he was gone, no letter, no warning, just..... gone." Looking at Dimitri, he smiled and leaned closer to him. "As a token of gratitude for hearing me itch and moan, would you like me to heal your leg for you?" Yue raised his right hand and a soft, pale green glow enveloped his hand forming a halo around it.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:52 am

Rocky was just sitting there, listening and moving his head with the conversation. When the tension between the two, the fox and the cat, he loostened the grip on is sword and de-materialized it. "Man! this is like a ping pong match! Only alot more intersting. *sigh* I guess i'm not the only one anymore....." he muttered to himself. "Oh! I know this is really late, but my name is Rocky LaRouge. You can call me Limbershadow if you like, but feel free to call me anything except something you know I won't like. Trust me, I'm not one to be trifled with. And you apparently not one to be trifled with eather!" He said calmly "I see you are enjoying my welcoming gift Mr.Fox" mrgreen

OiginalLimbershadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:14 am

While the two furs conversed, Derrick turned his back to them once more, minding his business. He was too distracted by his own thoughts to actually hear any of this talk of 'sorcery' anyways. "Oh here.." he muttered, taking the kettle by the handle off of the hotplate and placing it on the counter next to Dimitri, making sure to use a pot holder so as not to burn the finish of the wood. "In case you need a refill."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:49 am

scream Yo, airhead, you do remember your not the only two in here!!! sweatdrop Oh, right! I completely forgot!
gonk You.......forgot?WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT!!!!!!!!! How can you forgot a BLACK wolf and the raccoon working here?Shaking his head to clear his thought, he lowers his hand letting the light around it go out. Yue turned back to the counter and lowered his head. Why was he telling these complete strangers everything? Brahm wouldn't do that, so then why was he? sad Because I'm not him. Brahm never talked to many people because we were the only ones we knew of who could use magic. Sure I'm nowhere near as powerful as him but my magic is my own. No one else can do what I can, that's what he said and no one else is like me either. smile Sorry, Big Brother, I can't be like you. Maybe that's why you saved me from that place. You wanted.........Snapping out of his thoughts, he looked over at the wolf and extended a paw. "I'm Yue! It's nice to meet you, Lamber...Liber....Lunder..... sweatdrop Rocky. Sorry, I'm not too good with names. Ha ha, ha! " He turned to face the counter and put his paws on his lap. After a moment, he looked at the wolf and smiled, "well, now you know my story. So how about you?"

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sef the Fuchs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:17 am

((Ack, I missed a few pages! 0.0 POR QUE?!?!))
Having little idea of what just happened, Sef shook his head, and took a sip of his coffee.
"I can fly a tree through the stars," a voice in his head suddenly proclaimed.
"Like hell you can," a second voice piped, "I have a better chance of seducing a walrus than you do of achieving flight! Go home and shave your upper lip!"
"Silence," Sef willed the voices silently, "This is neither the time nor the place to start your noise. Not in public. I have REAL people to talk to now."
The voices in his head grew quiet, only mumbling unintelligibly at the back of his mind, and Sef smiled pleasantly with relief.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games