Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:54 am

Kid-spider slwoly limped after Robin arrivng eventually at the beach. Gemini wasn't done yet. He summoned what was left of his energy and removed a portion from his life force. As from his heart emminated a cleansing blue beam healing all her wounds injuries revining her fully all her wounds completly healed without a scar or mark. While her life force was fully healed. and repaired As he collapsed into the sand. He knew he'd done at least one good thing in his worthless life.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:39 am

Black archer reappered in the hangar as he lasily and crealessly dropped Arachnind and Tarantula to the ground. He hurried other to a computer screen. He had a lot of work to do..

boy arachnid

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:31 am

Raven cut the rope and flew down to gemini. She put out her hands and tried to heal her. She looked down and a tear formed her eye. She put up her hood and backed away from Gemini with tears forming in her eyes.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:44 am

'No it can't be' Robin chocked she couldn't be dead no.. . No after everything it just couldn't his had to be some kind of dream..

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:48 am

(From no on i'll do kid-spiders dialouge undelined)

Kid spider wacthed the hooded girl move away reduced to tears. He looked struggling to get up he croaked slowly. 'It's ok she's alive i've healed her fully 'he collapsed onto the ground his energy nearly gone.In
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:56 am

'What' Robins face light up with joy. She was ok she was fine !. Thank godness.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:25 am

"That's why I couldnt heal her because she was already healed." She than looked at Kid Spider. "I think you need more healing though." As she smiled. She nelt down and used some of her energy and put it inside of him. She was a lil drousy but she was ok.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:51 am

'Thank you' he got up. 'I'll repay you one day' he smiled shaking her hand. He was now fully in her debt.He looked around. 'Wheres Boy Arachnid ?' he looked around confused he refained from syaing brother incase they got the wrong idea.

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:30 pm

Starfire grabbed Draco and landed him and herself down to the others. Starfire looked at Gemini's body and heard what they say. If its true what Kid-spyder said than why did her body still feel cold. Tears went down ehr cheak, grabbed Gemini, held Gemini's close and cried.

Then Gemini opened her eyes and said weakly, "Mom...,Dad..,Ra..ven...,Adam...I was glad to have met you all and maybe...I'll meet..." Then Gemini went completely cold and right there she was dead and her body disappeared. But what they don't know is that she's still alive somewhere but that was her multiple self she put up. She put a fake sef of her to leave for a bit and than she'll back, for she does not want them to worry.

Starfire heard Gemini's voice as it drifted off and watched as her body disappeared. "Gemini," said Starfire as she cried so hard, for she has just lost a daughter and someone who became so close to her heart and someone who has just lost ehr family and now has died.

Oracle watched from,above and yelled, "Face It Titans! She's Dead! And There's No Way That She's Alive! So Bye!" She than t her master Turgon and they both disappeared somewhere else where no one can find them.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:32 pm

Gemini wore a black cloak that covered her body and watched the Titans from a far and from a forest. "Don't worry guys don't be sad and don't cry. I'll return to you all one day, I promise. I'll return as strong as I can be," said Gemini as she disappeared into the forest.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:38 am

As Arachnid awoke it was diffculet for his eyes to adjust to the poorly light gloom of his grimy holding cell as he was suspesned in cold new shsckles. The looked firmly locked. He looked around. The was room was so grimy the grey walls were a sockly tint of brown. The air was quiet distubringly quiet. He suddenly felt a buzz from emminating from his heart. He closed his eyes in sudden shock of pain as a scene flashed beofre his eyes the body of the titans and kid spider huddled around Geminis body, though it wasn't Gemini the real was afar observing them. How could she ? after all those peopel did for her, she was just going to leave after all her talk of family and beloning ?.

She had to have a good reason. She'd helped him out in tough situations now it was his tur. He looked down curiously to see his old battlesuit was back and he wound covered and sticthed up this made moving a bit stuff and sore but it was for a worthy cause. His weapons and web-spinners were beside recharging they had to be close for them to regain energy. He shot his eyes. Maybe he could summon the forcefield again. He shut his eyes the forcefiled emmintated from his body bursting the shackles landing on the ground gracefully. On the ground. He looked around this was to easy but Gemini needed him. He grabbed hsi equipment crudley blasting away the door hignes and bringing it down carefully with his web-spinners. He left his cell to find himself in what could only be a ravaged office block of some kind out the window he could see the forest. He looked for a way out finding a smashed window he leaped through swining into the forest cautiously trying not to disturb the wildlife giving his postion away to an unkown enemy. He finally caught with the cloak Gemnini. He landed besides. He tried to think of a tatic to deal with here and this was the only he could think of. 'You know your kind of hypoctircal' he begun in a nice friendly tone. He knew this was the real her not another copy.

Black Archer smiled seing Arahcnid escpae his cell. Perfect his doing everything he wanted. He telelported to beach leaving a message in the bottle in the shore and teleported away.

Kid spider stood back no.. . He suddenly realised that wasn't the real one he knew thier was something strange about her enrgy it seemed flawed and sureal. He decided not to draw this conclusion yet until the Starfire had calmed down. He knew their names thanks to his darkside. He turned he saw something had been their.. he noticed a message in the bottle. He unckorked and read the message:

'To the titans

Prepare for your ultimate battle yet for at 8:30pm tongiht the ultimate battle shall begin tonight in the city centre. Heed my warning well for your end is nigh

Black Archer'

Kid spider looked at the message. He had to tell them but they were still upset about the death of the child. He saw the blonde kid didn't looked so cut up. He went other to him showing him the message. 'I think you need to look at this ' he announced.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:46 am

Robin collapsed to the ground tears forming in his eyes. He couldn't believe he kept playing other and other again in his head trying to find a clause proving it wasn't true it all had to be a lie or joke just no...

Adam looked at where Gemini's bodyt had been. She had been a fighter to the end thier had been no doubt about it. She would reunited with her family. He turned to the newcomer scanning the note. He looked at Starfire and Robin grieiving they were in no fit state for battle. He whisepred to Kid spider. 'Follow me let the gireve' he ordered leaving the beach.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:00 pm

Raven noticed Adam and Kid spider leaving the beach. She left Robin and Starfire.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:54 pm

As Starfire cried, her eyes than glowed green and she said, "Turgon and Oracle will pay dearly." Her voice was full of so much sadness and anger but she still cried. "Oh, Gemini," she said as she cried more and her eyes stopped glowing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini was surprised to see Arachnid in front of her. How did he know it was her? "Hm, I see you know its me Arachnid," said Gemini as she began to walk on and still had her body covered her body. "How did you find me. Mm, nevermind but shouldn't you be with the others," said Gemini as she kept walking on in the forest.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:04 am

'Why's that ?' Arachnid asked curiously. He walked besides her the night chill getting to him. He was confused. Why was she leaving everything behind ?
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games