Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:38 pm
"Presents, for what?"Skeletor asked as he yawned again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:42 pm
"For Gemini's birthday is today," said Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:50 pm
Skeletor laughed and said,"Heheheheheh, of course it is I knew that." He then thought to himself, oh crap, I forgot Gemini's birthday, I'm screwed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:02 pm
Gemini flew over to the table, turned back into her regular form, sat in the chair, said cheese to the camera, and giggled at Skeletor's silly laugh. "Ok, now I think I'll open this one and its from Fox," said Gemini. Gemini opened it and it was a staff with a wolf on the top and in the wolf's paws is a white pearl. Oooh, pretty and than she read the card and it said,

'Happy Birthday Girl! Its your special day. Let all your wishes come true and here is a staff with a swolf that'll change into any weapon you want. this will be in handy one day.

Love Fox'

"Thank you Fox," said Gemini.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:26 am
Arachno teleported out of the room to go in search off Crimson spider worried about Adam and how they were holding up. He found on the roof, her spirits appeared to be heightened. 'Heh' he began the eerie silecen broken.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:43 am
Crimson spider looked up smiling glad to see Arachno. She really wanted to express her thanks. 'Hi.Thanks for everything Adam's so much better he's out getting Gemini a present to make up for his behaviour' she smiled. The process had deffiantely helped in more ways than one.

Adam strollled briskly out the store a wide grin on his face as he carried a graguntuan teddy bear out of the store with a spin tingling soft pure white fur. She would hoepfully love it. Now for a card...  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:55 am
'Glad to hear' Arachno smiled sitting down beside her. Waitng for Adams return patiently.

Arachnid smiled looking at the photo. He chukled slightly quickly taking another one at Starife and Fox relasing a blinding flash before their was time to react.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:13 pm
"I'm glad you like it Gemy," said Fox.

Then Starfire smiled and handed a box from Raven. "Sorry Gemini sweeety, Raven had do something but she got you this gift," said Starfire as she gave it to Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:27 pm
"Ok," said Gemini. She took the box from tarfire and read the card first. It said,

"To my lovely little niece Gemini. Enjoy.

Love,
Raven."

Then Gemini opened the box and inside was a white cape with gold color on it. "Wow its pretty," said Gemini. She than grabbed the three present boxes that were from her parents. She opened the first one and it was a new costume with a necklace that had a rose. The seconed box had....

((Spider-Robin what should be the other two.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:02 am
(how about a shield and a book ?)

'Arachnid do you mind ?' Robin jokignly as nothing could get him down his spirts were soaring way to high in the sky. He wacthed Gemnin open his presents wondering what the others were.

Adam finally soared back to the tower with his gifts ready to give to Gemini hoping it would redeem the last few days of behavirur.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:14 am
'Ok... oh you mean this ?' he took another quicky photo realisng another blidning flash onto the group. He knew he pushing his luck but Robin wouldn't lose it on his birthday.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:28 pm
"Huh," as Starfire sighed and shook her head at what Arachnid was doing. She than smiled and kissed Robin on the cheak and looked back at Gemini.

"Wow you guys must it have the costume specially made Robin and Starfire," said Fox in shock with thecostume.

"Yes, we did for we made it," said Starfire with a smile.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:48 pm
((Ok))

As Gemini opened the second box it was a book called The Legenary Heros. she than went for the third box and it was a shield with the yin and yang sign on it and a wolf. she than read the card and it said,

"To our daughter Gemini. Wishing you a happy brithday and always be strong.

Love,
Father and Mother"

Gemini smile and said, "Thank you very much." she than spotted a present from Cyborg and Beast Boy and it was sent ot her from all the way from Hawaii. She opened it and it was a pucca shell necklace, a wooden statue carved into a wolf, a nice beautiful pink-white dress with flowers on it, and mahcing shoes. "Pretty," she said with a smile. She than read the card from them that said,

"To our niece Gemy Wemy! See we will never forget about your birthday but sorry that we couldn't be there we got caught up with some crimeover here and were a having a good time but we miss you and everyone else.

Love,
Your Two Funny Funky Unlces."

"Hahaha, their funny," said Gemini.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:52 pm
Skeletor sighed and thought to himself I really hope she didn't noticed I didn't get her a gift.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:15 am
'I'm glad you like 'Robin smiled happy she was enjoying her gifts. He ntocied Skeletor hadn't produced one but that was natural he'd only been her for a day. He could be excused.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games