Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:41 pm
~~Future Present~~

Azar shrugged. "We're not entirely sure, but we think they went into the past. They disappeared and we couldn't find any trace of them... They're lucky to get to go and have some fun." Azar said. "Things are so boring here right now." He paused. "Oh, White Fang and Arista attacked earlier." Azar added.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:45 pm
~~~Past Present~~~
Emerald walked into the main room and grabbed an apple.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:55 pm
Future Present

"Ok, kid I'll take care of this than," said Cyborg as he took it from Chris. "Yeah, my son is trapped back in the past. He's probably meeting my old self," he said.

~~Star's Room~~

Starfire awoke to see her son sitting in a chair and looking out the window. She sat up and said, "Nightfire."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:14 pm
~~~Past present~~~
Emerald woundered if they ever have dinner. She sat on a couch felling up on apple.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:16 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven continued to look up at the stars. She closed her eyes and began meditating quietly. The events of the day were rushing through her mind.

~~Future Present~~

Azar shook his head. "Which means Emerald is probably meeting our parents when they were younger... She's lucky to get to go into the past." Azar said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:09 am
Future present
'Sounds like mum and dad should go away more often. Yeah sounds like they were lucky traveling back seing everything in ye-olde times' Chris sighed wacthing Cyborg take his bag well at least Azar was here.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:26 pm
Future Present

"But good thing your not young man," said Cyborg as he looked at Chirs. Since Chris couldn't do any hero work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:54 pm
Future Present

"Yes, mother," said Nightfire as he looked at his mother.

Past Present

"Well, i'm tired," said Nightstar.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:13 pm
~~Future Present~~

Azar yawned. "It's so boring here with only me and Nightfire. Good that you came." He grinned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:15 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Scourch smiled and said,"K, night princess."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:06 am
Future present
'Thats me goodness wrapped in human form. So what do you want do ?' he asked it had been a long time since he'd seen Azar they used to be so tight unitl they moved at the tower when he was five.

Past present.

Vince curled on the firm seats of the time machine trying to get a bit of sleep. He rather sleep out here tonight then face the diffcult sitatuions and the wrap from the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:17 pm
~~Future Present~~

Azar thought about the question. There was so much that they could do. "Hmm... Well, we have plenty of options. Our top choices involve video games, volleyball, or poking into things that aren't any of our business." He said.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:52 pm
Future Present

Cyborg overheard them talking and said, "It's best you two do volleyball or video games than poking into someones other business boys. Unless you want me to tell your parents on what your doing wrong." He than walked away.

~~Starfire's Room~~

"Are you alright my son?" asked Starfire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:58 pm
~~~Past Present~~

Emerald walked into the bathroom and locked the door. She sat right next to the door with her head on the wall.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:19 pm
Future Present

"Yes, mom I'm fine," said Nightfire.

Past Present

"Ok, well goodnight," said Nightstar as she took off to one of the guest rooms to turn in.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games