Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:01 pm
Lance chuckled to himself as did cane,while linch watched t.v.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:13 pm
Nyuu grabs a pan. She hits Lucy in the head with it. "Hahaha i win." She yells. Nyuu jumps on the table. "No one can bet me! Im suger bunny girl.!"

Lucy falls to her knees holding her head. "OWW!" She crys.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:20 pm
Lance takes the pan away from nyuu,and rubs lucy's head with the other."Thats enough now..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:22 pm
Nyuu ponits to Lance. "Yoy have picked your side." Nyuu jumps on top of Linch`s head. She looks him in the eyes. "Hi! cutey!" She says right be she kisses lin hon the lips. "Well my good ppl i well save you agaiin form the evil Lucy!" Nyuu jumps out the window.

Lucy kinda sits there.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:26 pm
*walks out of the shower wrapped in a towel, and my long orange hair, knotted in several places. Walks over to my bag, and pulls out a short green dress, and my hair brush. Changes into my dress and begins untangling my hair, making it a shiny sheet*
*thinks to self...is there anything or anyone in room 125, or am i just going crazy...maybe i will talk to lucy in a bit*
Damion? where are you?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:51 pm
Linch's eyes grew big."I just got kissed by a rabbit.."He muttered as cane and lance ran out and brabed nyuu and pulled her back in.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:01 pm
"Let go of me!" Nyuu yelps.

Lucy grabs nyuu and puts her in a cage. "There when shes coled down and not on a suger thing let her out. But of shes not keep her in there." Says looking at all of them. She waks out into the hall.

Nyuu pulls on the bars of the cage. "Let me out of here!" She yells  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:07 pm
"Not yet Nyuu.."Lance said kneeling down by the cage and looking at nyuu.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:11 pm
Nyuu sticks her toung out at Lance. Nyuu looks over at Linch. "Can you let me out?" She gives Linch a sad baging look.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:48 pm
"Not really.."Linch said looking over to nyuu still on the couch.

Cane flashed a look towards nyuu that said.'told you.' from what he said to her about linch.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:02 pm
"Cane can you let me out? I would let you out of you was locked up. And i got a big mouth and i know thinks about Lucy and you." Nyuu says.

Lucy walks around the motel geting ready for the party.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:06 pm
Lance turns to face cane.

"I don't know what shes talking about!"He said trying to smile as he stepped infront of nyuu's cage.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:25 pm
Nyuu looks at Cane. "I know what happen in the hall lasted night. And of you dont let me out i well yell it so everyone can here it!" Nyuu says looking evil at Cane.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:29 am
"Exuce me..."Cane said as he got three blankets and he draped it over the cage then sat on it,it's what he used to do with his pet rabbit.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:47 am
"Mean!" She yells.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games