Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:41 pm
alex was a bit nervouse when he left her grasp. "nah. im ok." she was quiet for a time then began to explain, "i told you how i volunteered off the street right? well all the others were born with wings. they had to attach/grow mine. so im not as sturdy as the others." she was quiet but kept an eye on shade just incase his glideing thing faultered.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:39 am
"ah, ok....just wondering." he smiled, but deep down, he was worried. what happened if her wings gave out on her now? shade was troubled by that thought, but he overcame his worry, knowing she would be fine, and that they would all escape. "its funny.....i always thought the school was the best thing that ever happened to me. but now....i see it as a complete disaster."  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:48 pm
alex smiled, "im sure some thought about it that way. but people like lance and artic and tarou....im sure they hated it. they were subjected to it all their life and didnt know the terrors out outside life." slex faultered a bit regained balance. she gave a bit of a flap and headed up into an air current and glided on it. it saved her the pain of haveing use her wings so much.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:09 pm
"yeah....i guess you're right. i saw lance once....when i was about 8. i saw him doing some tests. i got scared, because i thought they would do that to me. but my fath, that b*****d, said 'dont worry, son. these children....deserve what they have.' being ignorant, i just shrugged. but.... after, when their testing was done, and my dad left me alone, i went to say hi to him. but he kind of freaked out, but i didnt care. i guess they didnt get something they needed...." shade sighed. what they needed was love....something i dont think anyone really knows about. he shook his head, driving the glider behind alex, catching onto the current as well.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:29 pm
alex shook her head, "you really shouldnt call your own father that. even if he did say those things. it was his oppinion." she didnt look back. alex's eyes narrowed as she remembered her own parents and how much fun they all use to have together. she quickly brushed away the tears that were pileing up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:42 am
"yea, it was HIS choice to skrew up my life, not mine......i just did what i was told. my dad said i should, and i believed him. i will kill him, no matter what..." remembering his past, he looked away. he told himself he would NEVER touch those evil, somber moments again.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:39 am
alex's eyes widened and she turned to face him "why would you do that?! even if he did those things im sure he was only trying to make you better. im sure his best intrests were in you. when i entered they prommised me protection and all the esentials. im sure thats all he really wanted for you." her eyes were careing and glisening from the tears she had quickly wiped away  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:18 pm
"you dont understand.....but it doesnt matter. im not going back there.... so i guess he'll live as if nothing happened.....or as if i never existed....just like he did to my brother..." tears started to spill down his cheeks. but shade didnt care. he missed his brother badly.....  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:38 pm
alex's eyes began to tear up. "oh now dont you cry it'll be alright. you have us now. lance and i we're your family. plus if you keep crying im gonna cry as well." her voice was choked as she tried to hold back the tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:34 pm
"heh, sorry......i dont normally do this, but i guess this is an...exception." he washed away his tears with his sleeve. "we should try finding lance. you guys are going to need rest soon, won't you?" he asked, tryin to change the subject. he felt bad for making alex feel bad.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:52 pm
alex winced as she was reminded of the pain her wings were causeing her. "ya. my wings feel like there going to fall off." her eyes were also drooping at the emense energy she had used that day. and that wasnt all she was starveing. that hadnt had food in forever and if you dont eat you cant have energy to fly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:56 pm
"oh, well thats great.....yea, im kinda hungry anyways." he smiled, trying to shrug off his pain. "we should really land soon. no telling how long you got till your wings might give out...."  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:27 pm
"yeah~" she smiled then alex's eyes went into shock mode as she began to fall. she flailed about but her wings wouldmt work and her was dropping at an insane rate.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:11 pm
instinctively, shade nose-dived right after her. close enought to her, he twisted the glider around, so he was facing her. he dropped down, so his legs were hanging on. "grab on!" he yelled at her, extending his hand, which was transformed.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 pm
alex tried to hold onto her laughter but it didnt quite work and she burst out laughing. "the look... on your face... hilarous." she wiped at her face as a tear formed in the corner of her eyes. "im sorry. you just made it so temping." she said as she took his hand and pulled out her wings. "though they did hurt really bad to the point i wanted to stop. im sorry. it was a nsty joke." she giggled.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff