Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:45 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:30 am
((Sorry... I've been having major internet issues, so I haven't been able to post much... scream The only reason I am now is cause I'm up at the college. So sad...))

"No, I haven't." Alcina said, taking a place beside Sui. She started eating from the plate set out for her. "Maybe they're already at the festival?"

Adyna looked at the wolf scornfully as he announced his attack on her. She dodged easily then sent a powerful blast of energy in his direction. She didn't feel like sparring with someone so insignificant.

((Ne, Aisu. This seems like a good place to turn Lunis into a Stranger. Just let me know when you think she's ready. Just let her have some epiphany or something, lol.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:18 pm
Kuromi jumped down from her perch in the tree. I've had enough of killing time by sitting in a tree... She sighed and started walking back towards the mansion. Promise me not to cry after I die hmmm?...That was just saying that you wanted me to suffer. She stepped inside.

"Kuromi-sama!~ Where were you?" Mi-chan ran up to her. "You're always dissapearing and appearing at will!"

"That's my job, Mi-chan..." Kuromi brushed hair away from her face.

"BUT THE DRESS FOR THE BANQUET!!! I have to make it right now!!"

"No need to yell, I can hear you from right here..."

Mi-chan transformed into her human form and started pulling Kuromi up the stairs. "Sometimes I really wish you were more agreeable!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:32 pm
Commander Gake swung around, and in mid-air, he quickly dropped his weapons and changed into his wolf form, escaping the attack narrowly. He did feel the power brush past his ears, and if he was not mistaken, his left ear was damaged from that.

He winced as he landed on his front legs, feeling the pain on his ear. Showing his teeth, he ran to the Mazoku yet again, his fangs going for the throat.

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:14 pm
Overhearing Mi-chan's yells, Sui tilted his head when the two were about to pass the kitchen and asked, "Is it that important for her to dress up for the festival...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:17 pm
((*kills her internet connection* Where'd everyone else go? lol))

Alcina shrugged and hoped she wouldn't have to dress up too. She hated dresses. As it was, her pity was with Kuromi right now...

Adyna dodged easily, but she misjudged Gake's speed. She was moving too slowly, damn it! His claws grazed her left arm as she brought her right hand down to karate chop the wolf's neck.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:38 pm
Seeing the blow coming, Gake twisted, and landed on the ground and leaped again, away from harm. He snarled, his eyes on his target. "Mazoku are all the same." He growled, stepping to to his right, pacing around the mazoku in a circle, looking for any openings. "They all just have thirst for blood, and they all like to hurt others..." His eyes flahsed towards Eclim, but back at Adyna again soon. "And they like to have fun with living creatures..." He stopped circling. "If Hayato-sama has gotten any injuries that can not be healed, I will never forgive you."

((Haruna, do u want to get the fest going? I kinda want hayato to see alcina soon sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:46 pm
((I'll be RPing again tomorrow. I've been sick so I'm not really up to it right now. sad ))  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:06 am
((Aw... Being sick is no fun. sweatdrop I've just been dealing with a lousy internet connection... And posting for the most part in class, lol.))

Adyna watched the wolf circle her in distain. She didn't care why he disliked the mazoku. That did not concern her. To his final comment about Hayato, she just shrugged. "I have no need for forgiveness."

Adyna made no outward move, but started gathering her energy at a focus point behind her. The wolf would get a surprise, next time he attacked.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:08 am
((Will do Kaze-san! whee I've been busy lately...because of Chinese New Year...messed up my schedule (sp?) totally...))

"Of course it's neccesary!! Kuromi-sama's the second oldest after all!" Mi-chan shouted at them. Even though she's really the oldest...and won't really be attending.

"I said there's no need to yell..." Kuromi sighed. "And I'm only attending the banquet..."

"Good morning Sui-san!~" Saga happened to appear out of nowhere and hug Sui. "Morning everyone!~" She eyed Kuromi. "Good morning Kuromi-san." Hmmm...hmm...Kuromi's finally going to get what she deserves today!~ "Everything for the festival is set up already!~ I hope you can join us!~."  

SakuMeiMei

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:58 pm
"Sure, if you'll have us," Alcina said, wondering about the festival a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:03 am
Sui gave her a friendly smile and pushed her off gently, "I'd appreciate it if you didn't hug me so much Saga-san."  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:41 pm
((*pokes the rp* Don't die...))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:30 pm
(( I HOPE this doesn't die Memory-san... /Has been wary seeing that it's been going days and days without posts./ I've been keeping up to recent date and I'd be sad if it went ...'poof'. ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:36 am
((It'd make me a very sad panda if that did happen. So let's not even think on that. Haruna~! Where are you? We need to move on.))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games