Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:54 pm

"Oh the baby, she is adorible." Kiyoshi said losing all his manhood in one sentence.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:30 am

Zann's clone gave one of his very rare smiles. Kiyoshi may be the first person ever to see him smile, if only a small one,
"Yeah, and I promised to protect her with my life." He remembered the talk back at the gates, quite a long time ago.

iZann

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:11 am

Uno wakes up refreshed, Falon was laying on him sleeping. "Hmm..... Falon how are you feeling?" Falon cood and that made Uno smile. "Well let's go find Kiyoshi." He said as he gets up and puts Falon on his shoulder. Picking uip Ramoth Uno walks out of the room he had slept in for the past day to find Kiyoshi.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:19 am

Uno focus and believes he could succeed in making a clone out of metal. At first it seemed hard but when he thought about an extra one of himself. One appeared Uno looked at it and it was exactly like him and if his were like Mikyo's then Uno could send this clone to another town. Uno had to find out if it was, this is one of the things Mikyo had told him he had to figure out by himself. "Go to Konoha and see if they need help, see what you can do if they need us send for me I'll bring help from Cloud. Now go!!!" Uno's clone left. Uno went back to searching for Kiyoshi.

L K r e g e r

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:57 am

"well Zann, Yuan is going to have to get through cloud if he wants kasumi" Rahenno said cluching his fist.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:21 pm

Red walks into his room and starts to pack his bag. "Uno i think i might go to the leaf and talk to the hokage but i'll be back soon." Red says looking around for his things.

SynysterGatesRules

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:30 pm

"Ok, I sent a Metal Clone there ealier today. But I think I'm going to the training grounds right now." Uno said as he left. The Clone is like Mikyo's clones the can go and stay away from his real body but they need someone to give them chakra every few days.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:34 pm

"If you don't mind walking with me to the gate i would apreseate it."Red says putting his back pack on with his stuff in it. He start to walk to the gate

(( if u want to see bye then meet me at the gate))

SynysterGatesRules

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:41 pm

Uno faults to a stop. He smiles and says "No problem" Falon comes in through the window holding a white flower. He holds out his beak for Red to take it. "Red, Falon just gave you the ultimate sign of friendship and respect, that a Harum Old can give. Akane-senei got one and now you get one. Wow you must be going to be something great if Falon gives one to you. A regular Harum Owl gives only one or two in his or her life time and now you got one. WOw"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:13 pm

Red smiles. Thank you.

SynysterGatesRules

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:00 am

Rahenno appears on top of the roof a sat down the akatsuki. i need the train to my absolute limit to kill them but how can i do that Rahenno thought reflecting on what jedi had said.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:02 am

Zann appeared in a gust of wind, standing next to Rahenno. From his Qi and chakra, his mind seems to be racing, I wonder what it is. Maybe something to do with the Akatsuki or Kouga?
"Rahenno, why did...Kouga leave the Cloud?" He didn't want to believe that his brother betrayed the village.

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:11 am

Rahenno look over to Zann "he left to act as a double agent, he was stealing info for the war, and now Jedi said he got caught by Asaba and now part of sand for good, also i just got a message from his saying he going to stay to kill one of sounds most vaualbe ninja. sorry to go on like this but thats why he left" Rahenno said waiting to see Zann reaction
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:28 am

Zann's eyes softened a little when he heard what Rahenno said. He felt quite guilty about making Rahenno tell him all this without a reason, so he took a deep breath, and began his long story,
"I suppose you're wondering why I'm asking about Kouga. The truth is, Kouga is my brother. Back when I was studying kenjutsu in the Shimotsuki Dojo, I was interested in my family tree and went to take a look at the history of my family. To my surprise, I found out that I had a brother that I didn't even know about, Kouga. His real name was Kouga Juskarath, but he left his family at a very young age, only 3 years old, and was presumed to be kidnapped. I found out that he changed his name to Hagane Kouga, with Hagane meaning "metal" as he wanted to get stronger. That's all I know about him, I don't even know what he looks like apart from the pictures shown in the wanted pictures, and that he's a year older than me." Zann looked at the sky as he said his long speech.

iZann

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games