Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:11 pm
"Gemini would you please tell us what happened?" asked Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:22 pm
Gemini than stopped chanting and stood up on her two feet. But still had her wings covering her body. She sat on her bed and said, "Very well. When I was kidnapped by Turgon they took me intot their dungoun place. They had locked me up in a celler and when I awoke Turogn had already tookmy weapons from me but now I have them back. He told me stuff, he told me that you guys won't be there to protect me and that I should stop relying on you guys to come and save from everything. Then he said if I win in the battle against Oracle I will have to drain her soul and power. But when I do so I'll become evil since I won't be able to conrtol her darkness in me much and I'll belong to him. and so he placed a mark on my cheak tomake sure I do become evil." She than took off the bandage on her cheak adn it showd a new mark on ehr cheak and it looked like a wind symbol.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:05 pm
Raven watched the waves. "I don't know how to control fire, but I suppose you would have to be careful to make sure not to get burned. And keep it in control because it could be disasterous if it's left loose. Really, the secret to all powers would be to concentrate on it and keep your focus. You can ask Hotspot for more help."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:15 pm
Tetra shook her head. "ok..." She didnt really want to talk to hotspot. Not know at least. She continued to watch the waves.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:38 am
'Gemini we'll always be thier to porotect no matter what happens. Though maybe Raven should looked at the mark' he looked at slightly worried about what it could do.

Arachnid sat huddled in the dakr in his bedroom. On the cnetre of the bed his head was tucked into his knees. His head full of dark and possilby bad thoughts of what could happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:43 am
Raven glanced at Tetra in question. She could pick up feelings that Tetra didn't want to talk to Hotspot. "Any reason you don't want to talk to him?"  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:49 am
"I dont know..." Tetra looked at Raven. She really didnt know. She just had a fealing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:26 pm
"Yes, your father is right we'll always be there for you no matter what," ssid Starfire as she sat down next to Gemini. She than placed her hand where Gemini's heart was and said, "Even though the black pearl is in there I know there is a real you there too. So we'll always be in here the real you, that's where we'll be."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:59 pm
"Thanks," said Gemini as she smiled towards her mom and dad. She than stood up and walked towards her window.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:43 pm
Raven accepted the answer silently. She stood up from where she had been floating. "Well, then I recommend that you talk to Hotspot if you want to learn more about fire."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:53 pm
Tetra looked back at the waves. "Yea...I guess I should."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:08 am
'Yeah Gemini dont' forget your control not the peral' he said firmly. 'By the way do you know what happened to Arachnid will you were caputred ?' he asked curiously.

Arachnid hurridly packed some items of clothing and food leaving an a very rarely seen mess on his floor. He was taking a sebatical until he could unerstand and control this thing. He wasn't get let his only get killed becuase of him.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:51 pm
"So you noticed huh Oracle," said Piosen Fang.

~~~~~~~~~

Fox flew in the sky and landed on a roof building.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:58 pm
Hotspot sat near the shore and stared out into the water. he began to skip rocks in order to keep his mind off of everything that was going on but it wasn't working very well.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:12 pm
Tetra focused on the water. Making the waves go gentle. She noticed Hotspot across the way. She didnt bother looking up but concentrated on the water.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games