Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:02 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
Zeldrick stared at Jade, and grabbed her arm. "Jade, hey hey... calm down." He put his muzzle close to her ear and whispered. "I think... it's only our problem if he plans on hurting her. What if... he really does want to get together with her? ....."

"Then again, I've never seen those 2 talk at all. Why now?"

jade: *wispers back in his ear softly in a calm mood* but...i think i know who she was going ot ask to the dance...you see how she doesnt like it when he has her in his arm do you?...she likes someone in our group*

(Everything that Xavior did and said will be disregarded. I'm not paying attention to his post.))

He looked away, then nodded. "Yea... and I think I know who."
Looking at Jack, holding Johanna's arm, he pointed and said. "Hey... would you mind being a little more careful with her? It'd be real great if you let go of her."

jack: now...theres someone that hasent attacked me...*he loosens his grip around her waist.* so who are you two?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:09 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
Zeldrick stared at Jade, and grabbed her arm. "Jade, hey hey... calm down." He put his muzzle close to her ear and whispered. "I think... it's only our problem if he plans on hurting her. What if... he really does want to get together with her? ....."

jade: *wispers back in his ear softly in a calm mood* but...i think i know who she was going ot ask to the dance...you see how she doesnt like it when he has her in his arm do you?...she likes someone in our group*

(Everything that Xavior did and said will be disregarded. I'm not paying attention to his post.))

Looking at Jack, holding Johanna's arm, he pointed and said. "Hey... would you mind being a little more careful with her? It'd be real great if you let go of her."

jack: now...theres someone that hasent attacked me...*he loosens his grip around her waist.* so who are you two?

He scritched the back of his head and stood up straight. "I'm Zeldrick, and this is my gir- uh.."
"Too soon, too soon..."
"This is Jade. We're friends of Johanna..."

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:42 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

He scritched the back of his head and stood up straight. "I'm Zeldrick, and this is my gir- uh.."
"Too soon, too soon..."

jade: hi dont think about rapeing her at prom *growls*

jack: oh no no no nothan like that

johanna: *looks at zeldrick like wtf is going on*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:52 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Too soon, too soon..."

Puts a paw on Jades back and pushes her away down the hall, following her at her side. "Hey hey now.... come on, let's just go over here." Zeldrick looked back and gave a confused look. He made a motion with his paw to his ear, as a signal to "Call me"

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:27 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Too soon, too soon..."

Puts a paw on Jades back and pushes her away down the hall, following her at her side. "Hey hey now.... come on, let's just go over here." Zeldrick looked back and gave a confused look. He made a motion with his paw to his ear, as a signal to "Call me"

jack: but i dont know yoru number!!!

johanna: *she blushes and nods. she puts everything in her locker and grabs what she needs for her next class.* im sorry jack but i have to think about it...plus...i gota go to my next class *she waves bye and runs off*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:35 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Too soon, too soon..."

johanna: *she blushes and nods. she puts everything in her locker and grabs what she needs for her next class.* im sorry jack but i have to think about it...plus...i gota go to my next class *she waves bye and runs off*

When they got out of site, Zeldrick smirked and said "Way to be subtle, Jade."

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:39 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Too soon, too soon..."

jade: i did say for you to be on your toes when your with me... :3 *she smiled and kissed his lips softly*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:43 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Too soon, too soon..."

jade: i did say for you to be on your toes when your with me... :3 *she smiled and kissed his lips softly*

He accepted the kiss and pressed his lips into the kiss. He grabbed her waste and whirled her around, so that her stomach pressed against his. He gave a smooth smile, and brushed her hair out of her eyes.

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:52 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

He accepted the kiss and pressed his lips into the kiss. He grabbed her waste and whirled her around, so that her stomach pressed against his. He gave a smooth smile, and brushed her hair out of her eyes.

jade: good kisser...lets get to class lover boy so i can be your lover girl...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:55 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Hrmm... I don't want to go to class... I want to stay with you." His paws moved down to the base of her tail, and scritched softly there.

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:01 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Hrmm... I don't want to go to class... I want to stay with you." His paws moved down to the base of her tail, and scritched softly there.

jade: *moaned softly and kissed him again but herd the bell rang for 6th perriod to start*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:05 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

jade: *moaned softly and kissed him again but herd the bell rang for 6th perriod to start*

Zeldrick looked up and shut his eyes. "Grrrr... fine. I've got German right now. I'll meet you out front on the grass, ok?"

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:16 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

Zeldrick looked up and shut his eyes. "Grrrr... fine. I've got German right now. I'll meet you out front on the grass, ok?"

jade: scrue teh grass i got my bros car for the next two weeks :3 ill meet ya after school at johannas locker then we can check up on your friends hows that?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:24 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

jade: scrue teh grass i got my bros car for the next two weeks :3 ill meet ya after school at johannas locker then we can check up on your friends hows that?

"Uh... yea, sure we can do that I guess." He slowly let go of her and returned his paws to his sides. "I'll see you then"

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:29 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Uh... yea, sure we can do that I guess." He slowly let go of her and returned his paws to his sides. "I'll see you then"

*she kissed his cheek* dont be so sad...ill wait for ya *she walked off to her pe class with a grining face of im in love*
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games