Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:26 pm

goes to the ground "dude put the bow away "..."ok"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:27 pm

"Ok i understand hokage-sama. Good luck in your travels bambi-sama." Zaruto bowed before both of them.

"Speaking of training, hokage-sama can i talk with you? - privately?

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:28 pm

Xantos lowered the bow to his side.
"I'll need to ask you what you were doin with Xiah in that tree, I went and asked him and he said you acctualy stole his chakra, and his katana cut him when he fell from the tree. Is this true?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:28 pm

mumbles "i swear once i get my hands on xiah ...he is dead" looks right at the hokage while laying on the ground

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:29 pm

"ok i went to him and yelled and he yelled back and punches me so i came back and punched him in the face and his katana came out and went into his thy and for his chakra yes i did take some"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:34 pm

"chkra!? stolen!? This guy is nuts!!" Cain thought.

"Hokage-sama? this guy stole chakra? from my friend!? Look man, why the hell id you take his chakra!?" Zaruto said stepping right in front of him.

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:35 pm

gets up and pulls his metal stick out and his dog appear right on his head "the reason i stole his chakra was for ..." stops and doesnt say it
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:42 pm

"Yea! Well what were ya' gonna say huh!?"

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:45 pm

"nothing ... stop buting in you brat"does hand signs quick "mizu bushin no jutsu" 4 clone appear and 3 clones distract the hokage and one clone kicks zaruto and byakuga is already running off fast into thre woods
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:51 pm

Ben who was standing their not doing anything imdeitly begins chasing him I have to at least slow him down till the hokage or Bambi-sensai gets here! "kage no bunshin!" he said as some clones apeared and split up after byakuga.

master gaelin

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:51 pm

"damn that b*****d!" Zaruto yelled. "hokage-sama! ill get him.." Zaruto does 2 hand signs and yells, "Kage bunshin no jutsu! guys,get that sore loser!" They all nodded and zaruto went with the clones off into the wood.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:54 pm

6 clones appear and they all split up the real byakuga is heading off towards the boarder but still has a long way and his traps set up all of the woods

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:57 pm

does hand signs "Ryuuka no Jutsu (fire dragon) " dragon attack anything moving in the forest" and the dragon goes off and the dragon is way taller then the woods
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:00 pm

As Ben and his clones ran through the forest Ben heard a sudden boom. One of his clones had trigged an explosive tag "S**t!" Ben excliamed. He then told his clone to watch outfor the traps as they contiued on.

master gaelin

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:01 pm

"FUUTON: KAZY YAIBA NO JUTSU!!" Xiah yelled. A slash of wind went after byakuga. There were also 5 shadow clones surrounding byakuga and a slash of air coming atop of him, "I promised kiara sensei i wouldn't kill you, but the way your acting is unforgivable!!"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games