Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:53 am
Italius started to walk away and stared at the ground as he said,"i'm outa here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:04 am
Raven looked towards from where she could hear Gemini's voice. "Gemini told me if someone killed her by stabbing her through the heart that she would be free of this evil. Then, she would be reborn at a waterfall in a coccoon."

Nightwing nodded his head in understanding as he put an arm around Starfire. "Alright then... Do you know how to find the waterfall?"

Raven nodded her head. "Yes." She then turned to look at Italius. "You don't need to go." She said. She didn't know about the fight that Italius had had with his father.

~~

"Thanks," said Bloodbane. "Now, I guess you can go find a room for yourself and settle in. Once that's done, get some rest before we start talking about our next plans."  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:13 pm
Italius sighed and said,"It'd be better if I did,"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:46 pm
"Italius no. We are a team again, a family. There is no need to leave. Gemini needs us, she would want to see you," said Starfire.

"Yeah, I remember she wouldn't stop talking about you Italius. Her big brother and she said when you letf her heart fell more into pieces as everyone started to split andleave. I'm guess that's why she seems so to herself, angry, and sad. Everyone she loevd eathier left her or were taken," said Iris. "Now how we all go see Gemini and together you guys will become one again," she said.

"Well, than Raven lead the way and Italius please stay with us," said Starfire.

"Yeah, becasue I think you all make Gemini stronger inside when you are all together as one. For you are all the family she could ever wish for," said Iris. "Besides she loves all of you equally."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:49 pm
"Fine with me," said Persephone. She than went inside and said, "Well, I found my room besides it has me writen all over it," she said. She than made her stuff appear in the room she picked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:56 pm
Nightwing didn't talk to Italius instead looking over at Raven. "Lead the way, Raven."

Raven asked Italius. "What happened? Something must've happened, so you don't want to stay with us." Raven closed her eyes, listening to Gemini's voice before flying in the direction of the waterfall.

~~

Bloodbane, already knowing the layout, quickly made his way to the room he had chosen. Metal flew out of the door and formed into letters to spell out his name before melding back on to the door. Bloodbane walked inside of the room and made his stuff appear in the room.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:07 pm
Italius could tell his dad was ignoring him and sadly said,"I'm sorry but I have to go." He then slowly walked away and a single tear formed in his eye.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:16 pm
Raven paused. Her empathy was picking up sadness coming from Italius. "Can't you explain why before going?"

Nightwing couldn't look over at Italius. He wanted to find Gemini. The fight was fresh in his mind despite all the years between it.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:28 pm
"Why don't you ask just Nightwing, according to him, he knows everything."Italius said angrily as he continued to walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:45 pm
As Gemini was in her cacoon she broke threw the vines inside. Her eyes glowed a gold color and she started to brake herself free.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:29 pm
Crystal looked at Italius walking away. She than thought about the past. We cant split up again. "Italius you cant leave...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trixie found a dark purple room. She loved it. Her stuff apeared and rearannged itself. She smiled and fell on her bed fast asleep.

Fang walked toward a big door at the end of the hallway. He opened it and found his room. His stuff apeared and he layed down and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:37 pm
As Gemini was in the cacoon trying to break free she turned her hand into cat claws and scrached and clawed her wau open.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:37 pm
Italius continued to walk away silently.

Haru looked at the others and said,"i better go too." He then walked beside Italius and the two of them continued to walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:41 pm
Then Gemini broke her way out and fell into the water with no clothing on at first.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:41 pm
Crystal ran up to them. "Why?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games