Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:16 pm
Kiae was shaking with anger, and it took every ounce of her control - and some of Andurael's - not to lash out at the man.
"That bloody, bloody, stupid idiot!" she exclaimed finally, even her voice shaking. "She has no idea what the Light she's Bonded! I swear to...I changed my mind," she said abruptly, turning to Andurael. "We're leaving. Now. Not staying with them. I will kill the man if I have to be near him. He makes me sick."
She shuddered. "Get the horses, Andurael, and Anthenor. Light forbid if that bloody fool finds out the creatures follow me. He'll get one if we're not careful. And Light forbid that."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:22 pm
Andurael nodded. "Funny I don't remeber seeing Anthenor had a horse." He would steal one if he had to. It was not healthy for Kiae to be this angry. He nearly sprinted off and he would return withe (four?) horses and Anthenor not long from now.  

Anthenor Grimoire

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:32 pm
As he walked deeper into the forest, he pondered if there was an Antiexistance to Yellow's. He chuckled lightly to himself as he began thinking he might be it. I only use this power because it is that...a power...Im not an idealist that strives to keep things living. Yes i will protect those alive but if one dies then one must face the fact instead of wasting energy on trying to revive the dying. If anything THAT is more along the the lines of being like playing the Creator.

((exit))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:54 pm
Kiae paced around in fury, unable to rein her temper in. She had a fleeting notion of Bonding Anthenor to attack the man, and brushed it aside. She'd go crazy if she kept that up.
"Deep breaths. Deep breaths," she repeated, obeying her mantra. She tightened her senses on Andurael's to feel his own strength, which helped to calm her further.
Taking one last deep breath, she tapped her foot, impatient to be away.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:21 pm
Only three. Esole would not like her horse stolen. Andurael thought for a minute before the thought came into his head. She'll have to ride with me. He felt her emotions through the bond. She had too much anxiety for his liking. He went quickly for Anthenor. They would leave in record time.

Anthenor's anger fumed outside the void as he tried fruitlessly to calm down. That man is insane His mind was forced to think about something else. He shook his head hard before he spotted Andurael who looked in a rush. What is his problem? When Andurael told him they were leaving he nodded, excited to be rid of that man. "I hope Esole Sedai understands." He ran back to Kiae while Andurael went back for the horses.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:24 pm
Kiae looked as Anthenor arrived, Cobain sitting on the ground and looking worried. "Where's Andurael?" she snapped, and shook her head. "I'm sorry," she apologized after a moment. "I'm letting my emotions get the best of me."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:45 pm
Anthenor could feel the tension from her emotions. He was empathic to them. He felt it was best they were leaving. "Andurael is-" He stopped and noticed he was there with three horses. "Right here."

"Kiae. Anthenor doesn't have a horse and I don't think you want to steal the Green's." Andurael himself was a bit anxious to rid of the mad-man. "She was already enough to deal with. Would you mind riding with me and lending Anthenor your horse?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:25 pm
Esole shook her head as she stalked away silently from her hiding place behind a tree. She'd only just arrived when she heard what could only have been the Yellow's scream and seen that the creature - reanimate they had called it - was dealt with. "They won't be stealing my Ellisande," she thought grimly as she made her way back to her mare. She hoped Melthin would sense her leaving and follow. Esole meant to be on her way to the village Kiae had told her about what seemed Ages ago but was only a day ago. Hopefully they'd stay on course to that village and cool down by that time and allow Esole and Melthin to rejoin them, maybe Ethin as well.

Turning from what could hardly be called a camp, Esole galloped off down the road. Grim determination set on her face.  

Professor Inky
Captain

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:14 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Ranuu
And then, Djevik pulled the lever that would begin to open the portcullis. "Now," he whispered to the air, "it is your turns..."

(Our go to post?)
((Of course =D))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:42 pm
((The hippie's back, everyone.))
"Easy, Kiae." Cobain said, standing and laying a hand on her shoulder. "There's no need to- Ah, damnit all." He sighed, putting his other hand to his side. The Reanimated's claws had torn through his shirt, narrowly missing his skin. "I just sewed this thing up again." He complained, sticking his hand through one of the rips and waggling his fingers.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:14 am
(Sorry I was gone! Had lots of stuff to do yesterday. Probably be gone most of tomorrow and Weds, but I'll try to check in.)

"Fine, Anthenor can ride Hael. He won't mind," Kiae agreed, taking deep breaths. Shaking herself - and Cobain's hand off in the process - she sighed.
"I don't know where to go," she admitted, as Andurael pulled her up in front of him. "I'm sure the Green is going to the village I stupidly told her about - but it's the only lead I have." She fretted for a moment - she didn't want to run into them, but she didn't want that madman getting a hold of anything in wait for her, either.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:50 am
((It's coo.))
"I never really know where to go." Cobain said, shrugging and mounting the horse he had taken from the stable. "It's not really as bad as you think. You always seem to wind up in the right place anyway." He wished Kiae had been riding with him, but he shook the thought off and dug into his pockets for his needle and thread.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:19 pm
(And Hippie has charge of Kiae whenever I'm gone for extended periods of time; he and Ranuu get Sielle.)

"Point," she said wryly. She knew Andurael would go wherever she went, and had a feeling Anthenor would as well. "Let's just follow the road, then," she decided.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:39 pm
((10-4))
"I could probably find another villiage somewhere, if I happen to remem- a-ha!" He crowed triumphantly, prodcuing a spool of thread and a needle. "If I remembered this area." He finished, threading the needle easily and beginning to mend up his shirt. "I'm sure I've been through here before."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces