Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:56 pm
"Yeah, both you and Kuro were ccrashed nearly the whole night. Kuro is asleep on the couch right now.. I think. I came down here to get something to drink a minute ago." Yuka remembered Kiyoshi and Aoi.
"Oh," She breathed, "Kiyoshi, er. Well fell out his window last night. He broke too of his ribs. Aoi stayed in his room with him last night to watch him, and make sure he was sleeping okay. He should be okay, buy unconscious. He had pot in his posession." Yuka said, getting her mind off of Akuro and her guilt.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:07 pm
Tatsuya sighed.
I highly doubt Kiyoshi 'fell' out of his window accidentally. He thought, getting out the tea set.
"Well that doesn't surprise me." He grumbled, a little upset, not only about Kyoshi, but about Yuka and Aoi.
He felt as though he was being rather avoided. It started to make him feel lonely.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:25 pm
Yuka suddenly felt sick, like she might...
Running to the bathroom, she threw up the contents of her stomach. She let the tears escape her eyes; Yuka wiped her mouth, and started sobbing. Tears flooded her eyes, blurrying her vision. Falling back, she slid down the wall, sitting on the tile bathroom floor.

[[I don't know.. I got bored.]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:30 pm
[[ scream THAT CAN'T HAPPEN NOW !!! THEY LIKE JUST HAD SEX.]]

Tatsuya ran to the bathroom, dropping the glass in his hands. It shattered on the floor.
He was beside Yuka in an instant, pulling her hair back. Once she was done Akuro was in the room, fear crazed his eyes.
"What happened?!" He demanded, almost as fast as Tatsuya did.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:51 pm
feel pain. The guilt had made her physically sick. Enough that she'd thrown up.
She covered her face, not wanting either of them to see her like this.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:58 pm
[[Lawl. i was jkjk.]]

Tatsuya rubbed her back.
"It's alright Yuka." He murmured in his low voice. It sounded rather soothing.
Akuro looked at the situation, then left to his room.
Once he got there he pulled on some real clothes.
i don't belong here. I shouldn't have even come. This is wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. He thought as he stuffed his messenger bag full of clothes he'd need for a week.
Swiftly, he climbed out the window, sliding down the two story roof and landing on his feet on the snowy ground. But his knees bluckled and he came crashing down a split second later.
"Ugh." He grunted, standing back up. He looked back at the house with a grim expression, then turned, and walked down the dark alley.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:10 pm
Yuka felt even more guilt, as he rubbed her back; though it did make he stomach feel better. Now it was her head.
Akuro left the bathroom, the guilt eased somewhat.
Turning into him, Yuka wrapped her arms around him, holding tightly to him.
"I'm sorry." She said in a sob.

[[Ghetto. Sorry that sucked.]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:16 pm
Panic struck Tatsuya's mind.
"What? What Yuka, what is it?!" He asked frantically.
He heard a window open. A grunt.
Akuro was gone. Tatsuya got up and ran down the hall to Akuro's room. It was empty. The window was open. The drawers were open. His bag was gone. His boots were gone.
Akuro was gone.
Tatsuya sighed, then walked back into the bathroom. Yuka was crying on the floor.
"Akuro is gone." He stated in a rather apathetic voice.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:25 pm
All Yuka could do was shake her head.
When Tatsuya was back, she had stopped, but was shaking now.
"Akuro is gone." He said, apathetic.
Yuka wasn't surprised. She might leave, too if she knew where she might go.
"I'm sorry, Tatsuya. Akuro and I... well got a little too close last night. I-" She cut herself, her throat ached. She couldn't speak.

[[What if she said she was raped? Lmfao.]]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:26 am
[[ Oh. Mkay.. I can't rlly post anymore.. >>

<< Or.. we could have.. Mimi go to high school.. xD Buut.. Hmmm ]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:27 am
Tatsuya looked at Yuka.
"A little too close last night-", Tatsuya had never been in this situation before. What should he do? Who wanted who?
"What. So did you guys like <********> or something?!" He yelled, trying to keep his voice down. He failed at it though.
Why was he so mad?

Tatsuya's screaming awoke Aoi. She sat up in Kiyoshi's bed, wriggling out of his arms, which had clung to her protectively in the night. She got up and walked warily to the end of the hall. It turned left, and that was where Tatsuya was screaming, standing up.
"What. So did you guys like ******** or something?!" She heard him yell.
This was so unlike Tatsuya. Aoi fit the pieces together.
Tao, Akuro and Yuka were watching a movie last night. Tao was sleeping in her room. So that left Yuka and....Akuro?!
Aoi, herself, being a virgin, didn't see the intensity of the situation. Of course, with Tatsuya baby-ing her all these years, she still had the mind of a child.
She was aware of his 'baby-ing' but never said anything about it. She rather liked it.
But it was wrong. And she saw that now. She didn't want to be 'baby-ed' by him anymore. Yes, she still loved him, in both a sisterly way and as a lover.
Yuka was saying something.
Why was Tatsuya so mad?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:16 pm
"I guess you could call it that." Yuka mumbled. Her chest ached in pain, she felt like she couldn't speak anymore.
Once again, she opened her mouth to speak. No words came, only sobs.

Kiyoshi opened his eyes. His abs.. no ribs hurt. The pain intense. He felt like screaming out in pain, but held it back. Kiyoshi had felt this pain before when his old 'master' beat him once. He'd been punched in the stomach so many times, he'd given up count. The school nurse had told him a few ribs were broken. She'd given him some pain reliever, in secret.

"Aoi," He said, his voice feeble. He doubted she heard him. There was too much screaming and crying from coming downstairs.

Yuka stood, brushing past Tatsuya quickly. Quickly, she grabbed her thick heavy winter jacket and pulled it on. Then repeated with her fur-lined boots.
I should have just left last night. I wouldn't have been able to do anything else wrong. She thought, running out into the cold, morning.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:52 pm
Tatsuya, now truly enraged for the first time in his life, ran out after Yuka.
"So your just leaving?! Just like that?!" He yelled after her. She just kept walking. So he slammed the door, as hard as he could.
It made the whole house shake.
What do I do? What do I do? He thought frantically. What could he do? He felt the strange need to hit something, so he turned around and punched the wall.

Aoi flinched at the sound of the door being slammed. She quickly ran back to her room.
Kiyoshi was up.
"Kiyoshi, I-I, I think it would be best if we just stayed inside the room for today." She said, her voice sounding strangled. She climbed on his bed.
It took her a while to realize she was crying.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:04 pm
Yuka's sobs had stopped, but the tears still streamed down her face.
Where was she to go? It wasn't like Yuka had a home or parents she could rely on after a 'break up'.
Well, it looks like I've dug myself a grave.. I just need someone to burry me in it now. She thought, continuing to walk down the street.
Maybe she'd just keep walking and not stop. Keep walking until her thirst overtook her. She'd end up killing someone. And it wouldn't be a first, either.

Kiyoshi nodded solemly.
"Aoi.. but first, is there a way you could get me some pain relievers? I hurt.. so bad." He said, speaking hurt. The urge to scream out was growing; building inside him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Aoi nodded, biting her lip.
She could hear Tatsuya, ripping apart Akuro's room, and gulped.
She took a deep breath, but it only brought more tears.
Cautiously, she got up and walked towards the door. She opened it, then slid into the hall, leaving it open.
Aoi ran as fast as she could to the bathroom, then grabbed handfusls of medications, hoping one was pain-killers.
Running back she ran into Tatsuya. He looked down at her feeble expression.
"Am I scaring you?" He said quietly. She whimpered and made a run for it, successfully getting into Kiyoshi's room. She hastily locked the door behind her.
A second later Tatsuya's fists came down on the sturdy wood. She took a deep breath, crying even harder.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games