Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:56 pm
Spike desided it was time to go. Spike left a little note on the bench for the girl which said this:

hey. sorry to chat and leave kind of, but i must move on to the next village to train my student. i hope to see you again sometime in the future. i must say that i think your beutiful. to bad i have to leave. ill visit you again soon.

~Spike Uchiha.

Spike then left in a flash of white light.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:48 am
Yuukimaru walked in, just realizing the fact he was the new Yukikage, and was happy as could be. He found the nearest bench and proceeded to meditate on what he should do. He had just got done researching the new and old Bloodlines, and was eager to see their powers as he prgressed threw time.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:53 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo walks into the leaf public park and takes in all the details around him. Doing so he noticed the person he seemed to be looking for sitting on a benching looking as though he was meditating. "Is that him?" Kazuo walks over to the man on the bench slowly. "Uh...hello...are you the one i'm looking for?" Kazuo adjusts his cloud chunin vest.

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:50 am
"I sense great power coming from you, what powers do you hold?" Chuin was now speaking reverently, as he needed practise in the next coming days. Slowly, bugs began to crawl up his sleeves from the ground.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:20 am
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo smirks. "I have the power of crystals and crystal jutsu." Kazuo looks at the bugs interested in them.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:10 pm
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo's eyes widen. "Holy!" Kazuo makes handsigns seeing the giant explosion coming towards him then places his hands on top of the other on the ground. Suddenly a large dome of green crystal forms in a split second over Kazuo and the stranger. Kazuo focuses more chakra into the dome to make the walls thicker for more protection. "I could use some reinforcment these walls won't be able to stop all of the explosion!" Kazuo says as the explosion gets closer.

(Crystal Style: Crystal Barrier Jutsu. We both have a chance to protect ourselves from the explosion and if you could do something to double our protection that would be great because my crystal isn't strong enough yet to stop the explosion that is coming completly.)

User Image
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:26 am
Chuin completed a set of handsigns, saying, "Yuuki's escape drill!" He grabbed the ninja and they disappeared.

Your Rank: Jounin
Name of Jutsu: Yuuki's Escape Drill
Rank of Jutsu: All
Range of Jutsu:
Student: 10-15 Yards
Genin: 10-50 Yards
Chuunin: 10-100 Yards
Jounin- 10 Yards- 2 Miles
Sannin/Kage: As desired (In a country)
Jutsu's Element: None
Description:
After using the jutsu, the user may transport or move to a position that may have not been reachable at the time. Young and inexperienced users may travel a few yards, while Kages and Sannin may travel through villages. The user may NOT travel anywhere he has not been before (such as bases and hideouts), and must make a seal to where he wishes to go and return to. The jutsu consumes much chakra and must only be used once within a 24 hour period of time.

((Teleported to Snow Village Office... Post there.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:04 am
Kazuo runs through the public park still in hopes of finding Zann but unfortunatly he wasn't in the park either so Kazuo runs off to another place.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 am
nabuko was walking trough the park when he saw a group of bandits nab a womans purse. "HELP ME!" she yelled as the bandits punched her and ran. nabuko ran after them but it was a trap. 6 bandits jumped out at him with daggers in there hands. jumping out of the way nabuko got a gash in his leg. "i will not lose" he yelled as he made hand signes "KATON BUSHIN NO JUTSU!!!!" he yelled. poof! 7 clones appered and killed the bandits. "uh-oh the gash is poisoned" he whispered. he got up and limped to the holspital.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:56 pm
-Yun enters the park and sits down under a tree. He takes off his pack, his crossbow and sword and lies them next to him. Taking out his sleeping bag, he uses it as a pillow as he lies down to take a little break. He had been traveling non-stop and was exhausted, despite traveling most of the way by one of his family's warships. This place was much different than home. It was really peaceful.-  

Cain the Blade

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:04 pm
-packing up his gear, Yun jumps up and decides to wander the village. He knew that staying in a tent for months wouldn't work out, so he'd have to find a temporary residence.-

"Maybe the hokage can help me out here...hmmm..."

-Yun walks out of the park and makes his way to the town, but decides first to go by the academy to see if it was any different than back home.-

[exit]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:59 am
Kuromaru walks into a park and sits down on a bench. He started to wonder if Noa will ever show up.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

amfostfraierita

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:55 pm
Yuri sat with golden locks blocking the vision of her left eye, inspecting the insect before her. What a peculiar insect...

The blonde tilted her head to the side as some butter colored tresses slipped off her shoulder, reaching out with a brightly painted nail and caressed the wings of said creature.

“What a beautiful butterfly..."

Yuri recalled Nii-chan getting bored of the blonde and her constant pestering of her whilst she worked on her paintings, so she pulled from the window the creature and set it in her younger sibling's hands. Now Yuri was to, "stroll down to the park and occupy yourself with it."
as Nii-chan said. So she did. And here she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:10 am
Yuri sighed to herself as the creature fluttered away, leaving her with nothing to occupy herself with. She lifted her fan, and idly began fanning herself with it. she expects me to just sit here in the park doing nothing? I surely am not that much of a pest...  

amfostfraierita

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces