Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:57 pm

(I did get hit that why there was the sound of cracking I let my bone absorb the fire causing it to cause cracking noises.))

(You are dead, amaturasu burns through anything!)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

((yeah....I know wat u mean. He's blind so he shouldnt of been able to...whats this world coming too lol. Next time I'll use one that he wont avoid because there's noway any can avoid something like what I have in stored XD))

Raiden looked around at the black flames.

"Shouldnt...shouldnt of that hit him? what the hell......"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:58 pm

((.....it cant absorb, that stuff burns for as long as i want it to, and since i cant stop it once it goes inside you then your burning on the inside.))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:59 pm

(And im pretty sure amaturasu is too powerful to be absorbed.)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:59 pm

((Thats sort of a god mod technique then because it hits instantly and kills instantly and lasts as long as you want.))

M o k i F a i r y

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:01 pm

((ameretsu has a high cost, and it can be stopped, but not by your kind of rpc. And ameretsu burns for 7 day and nights. Your done. And water can't put it out either, your rpc is screwed. But believe me, theres ways of stopping it, Jedi also knows which methods I mean, but you are incapable of doing it. burn baby burn lol))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:02 pm

((i wasnt gonna use it unless i had to, i was gonna kill you with my bare hands but then you started that bone crap and i had to do something....))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:03 pm

((How can you stop it if it goes instantly and kills instantly. Tell me.))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:05 pm

((I was gonna do the same. And ameretsu can be surpressed by th eone who's using it or one who has same sharingan level. It strikes with incredible speed, but usually we uchiha use it as last resort at times. So now your rotting away by the burn. And somethign else guys I should mention...AMERETSU IS AS HOT AS THE SUN!!!!!! proven fact XD))

Shruikan Tenshi

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:05 pm

doesnt kill instantly, it burns as long as i want, but you tryed to absorb it and got out of my sight
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:08 pm

(Well technecally if its not stopped by a powerful uchiha then it will burn for 7 days and seven nights. That sucks dude, you should have retreated when you had the chance. g2g for tonight everyone!)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

M o k i F a i r y

((As I thought >.> The one who has sharingan always wins.))

M o k i F a i r y
((How can you stop it if it goes instantly and kills instantly. Tell me.))

ok, it doesnt kill instantly, unless u use a particular form of it. And its hot as the sun, so you'll be burning for 7 days/nights with the sun in a way. And you canot stop it cuz u no uchiha. I can stop an ameretsu and block it just as fast as it comes. And ways to survive it is by...well...sealing it or a uchiha with same level as the attacker surpresses it with their sharingan. Need more? that covers it sunny, its done i think))

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:11 pm

(lol, you should of known this moki. ameretsu is one of the strongest moves in the uchiha. even a guy like me knows this and i know little to the sharingan.)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games