Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:30 am
(Oh, come on, be nice to her! Woo her or whatever. Bleh.)

"But...but..." she continued to stammer, letting herself be pulled away from the fire. "It's cold out," she managed brightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:37 am
((I'm going to! No respect for your elders these days...))
"I'll keep you warm." Cobain promised, looking back and smiling. "And we'll have this." He added, scooping up a blanket someone had left folded by the fire. He draped the blanket around Kiae's shoulders and pulled her closer. "You'll be warm. I promise." He said softly, kissing Kaie again.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:39 am
(I should be telling you that!)

She couldn't help but respond to his kiss, and wrapped her arms around his neck before she thought about it. She broke it and buried her face in his chest, embarassed by herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:43 am
"Hey, now." Cobain said quietly, stroking her hair. "No need to feel bad, Kiae. Come on. I'll make you feel better." He said, pulling her away from the fire again.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:45 am
"There's frost on the ground," she muttered to herself, as she was pulled into the trees until the firelight was only a dim glow. He finally stopped, and she looked around.
"Dya think we're far enough away?" she asked dryly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:48 am
"Uh huh." Cobain said, turning and taking the blanket off of Kiae's shoulders. He laid it on the ground before wrapping his arms around her. "There's no one to see us now." He murmured in her ear, kissing her again.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:50 am
"That's the problem," she protested weakly. "Who knows what you're going to do to me? You look like you want to eat me alive."
She shivered, aware it wasn't because she was cold, and instinctively pressed again Cobain.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:55 am
"I just might, it's been a long time." Cobain answered, nipping her playfully on the neck. His hands went to the buttons on the back of her dress.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:57 am
She arched her neck at the touch, and didn't shift in protest when she felt her buttons start to come undone.
"You better not ruin this dress," she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:02 am
"You look good in this dress." Cobain noted, getting her buttons undone. "It's a good color for you." He went on, pulling it up over her head and tossing it on the corner of the blanket.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:03 am
"Then why can't I keep it on?" she asked, goosebumps rising on her skin. Now she was getting cold, but she hardly seemed to notice.
"You're mean," she complained, but kissed his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:07 am
"Because you just said you didn't want it ruined." Cobain pointed out, pulling off her shift. He stepped back and shed his coat and sirt. "Why am I always the one undressing us both?" He asked quietly, shaking his head and grinning.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:09 am
"Because you're impatient?" she guessed, clenching her jaw to keep her teeth from chattering. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him again, not caring anymore if she could stop it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:14 am
Cobain kissed her back, closing his eyes and feeling her curves on his body. He pulled off his belt and took off his pants, then his smallclothes, then held Kiae's body close to his.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:15 am
(You get to do the fade-out. biggrin )

"I do love you," she murmured through his kiss, gradually becoming unaware of everything but the man she was with.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games