Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:50 pm
Raven sighed and now stopped. She had more to say but didn't continue anymore. Raven then looked around again as she felt the feeling of being watched again. She glared around and looked back to the others. "We shouldn't stay here long. Someone is watching," she said.

Virgo watched from the shadow of buildings. She watched and heard what both Robin and the new girl Raven argue. She smiled and like the idea that everything was blamed on Sparrow Girl. From what she was told back at home, the story of the twelves warrior that's told in her home world but except for Earth. Earth was the only world that didn't know that story. Prophecy shall be written again. Like always Gemini was the one who killed her sister's and betrayed them too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:33 pm
When the pain stopped, the tears stopped. Sparrow Girl stood up and sat on the bed. "I wish I could make up everything I did bad to my father," she said. Sparrow Girl wanted to make up everything she did wrong up. Specially to her father. She knows that she disappointed him. At least she didn't carry anymore guns. "Huh," she sighed, "How did I get so stubborn?" she asked herself. Then as soon as she mention all those things the black marks on her arms began to fade.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:57 pm
Calypso then jumps from the tree and starts walking back to the city. "I still must find that girl and destroy her. My father was killed because of her and she shall pay," said Calypso and walked through the forest until she reach the city again. "Hump!" she then flew above the city with her dragon wings, searching the city. Her eyes glowed purple and she found nothing. She sighs and just lands on top of a building.

Ice Moon jumped into the water and swam back to Gotham city. Once she stood out of the water at the piers, some construction workers saw and started to run. She glared, put her hand out, and froze all six of them at once. And now they were solid ice. Ice Moon walked up to them with her two legs and touched one of them. "You worthless humans," she said with a smirk. She then spotted a woman who screamed in fear for seeing what Ice Moon did. Ice Moon spotted the woman froze her feet to the ground, walked towards her, grabbed a hold of her, and sank her teeth into the woman's shoulder and began to drink her blood. Once she was done, she licked her lips broke the ice on the woman and threw her to the ground. Her eyes glowed green and she made an evil smirk. Then walked on into the city and use her powers to make snow come down from the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:29 pm
Castor left his cat friend in the apartment, where he'll be safe. He then jumped out through the window and ran as a wolf. He looked around, hoping to find Sparrow Girl aka Gemini again. He wanted to speak to her. He came to the balcony area, but only saw those three people from last night(Robin, Starfire, and Beast Boy). Then he notice a new person(Raven) but no sign of Sparrow Girl.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:14 am
'Titan's everyone inside the building now' Robin whispered softly, having an arugment out in the open wasn't the most sensible thing to be doing knowing thie enemies were likely outside waiting for Sparrow girl. He walked inside the apartment, thye were wasting time, if Batgirl was awake that meant surely their was something else going on. He knew Raven had a point but they needed to head back, they have to take an obscure route back to the cave, the cave could not be compromised.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:19 pm
Starfire nodded and flew inside the apartment. She wondered who would be watching? Some who will want her daughter of course. It could be that dragon girl Calypso, the gun girl Virgo, or that crow guy Cronus. Any of those three would be after. Maybe even that witch Lynx, the one that Sparrow Girl said who cursed her.

Cronus then spotted Castor on the ground in his wolf form and glared at him. He then flew up and landed right in front of Castpr in hsi human form. "Why hello there Castor," he smirked and took out his sword. Then his eyes glowed black and he said, "Still can't believe your related to that bird girl. Heh, since you both look the same."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:55 pm
Castor looks up to Cronus and growls in hsi wolf form. "Cronus!" he shouts with a growl. Then transforms into his human form. His eyes glowed white and he took out his sword. "What do you want! Especially with my sister?!" he growles out to Cronus. He wanted to grab Cronus by the shirt and throw him far. He never liked Cronus, specially the way he was with women/girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:38 pm
Raven nods and goes inside the apartment, she then grabs Beast Boy by the back and brings him towards her left side. Too bad she couldn't hear a thing down there. "Hm," it kind of annoyed her. Raven then notice she was holding Beast Boy and realeased him.

Virgo watched the two boys, Castor and Cronus talk then notice the Titans were gone. "Great," she moaned to herself. Virgo then stepped out of the shadows and walks up to the boys. "Hello again boys from yesterday's fight," she smirks out. "Castor and Cronus, right?" she asks sarcastidly. "And did I hear correctly?" she asked and looks to Castor. "That your Sparrow Girl's borther? Its funny that she never mention you," she said. "Wait! Unless she didn't know she had one. Hah!" she laughs.  

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:04 pm
As Robin stepped inside the apartment noticing Raven's preoccupied state. 'Raven whats' wrong ?' Robin enquired curiously, he worried about Raven's voltile state. However since these new adversies had taken advantage of the Dark Knight's absence and had moved in and began to take grasp of the city. They needed to attend to this espeically with the mysterious figure they'd met last night, this had to be attended to before it was to late.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:14 pm
Castor then looks to Virgo, who popped out of no where to him and he growled even more in his throat. She was right though, Sparrow Girl didn't really know that he was her brother. "You better be quiet Virgo!" he yelled. He was really mad at ehr for shooting a bullet at his sister.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:26 pm
Virgo smirks to Castor and laughs wickedly. "Hahahahah!" she laughs outloud. Mainly on purpose. Just ot hit some nerves on Castor. "So its true and no. no I will not be quiet, this is all way too juicy!" she smiles. "Now boy do you now where your dear sister is. I still need to pay her visit. right in the back," as she makes glaring. Thinking that Castor knows where Sparrow Girl is.

Raven tries to listen but couldn't hear at all. All she heard was a growl. "Hm," she wanted to spy but new they had to go somewhere. "All I know is that someone is down there and I can feel their presences," she answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:36 am
(You do know where high up above the ground on the Penthouse so it's unlikely we'd hear Castor and everyone below don't you ?)  

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:39 pm
(Whoops! Didn't reall notice too much. Heheh, I'll fix it then. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 pm
Castor growled and said, "You shall do not such thing!" He then brought his sword to her neck and said, "I am son of Pollux and Orchid, the two finest warriors of my old home world. And I have fought in many wars and have great experience in fighting. And so, if you want to start a fight with me. Be my guess," he threaten her.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items